collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello everyone - new 20-something European guy here  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone - new 20-something European guy here
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 03:02:18 AM »
:frolic:  :glitter:  :cheer:  Hello Roman - welcome to the Arena!! :cheer:  :glitter:  :frolic:
*is another Euro pony *  :wave:    (ok, I'm in the Uk, but I dont want to stay here! plus every summer I'm travelling through Europe on my way to Italy ). I've been to Germany quite a few times and its beautiful :heart:

I'm sure you're going to enjoy it here ;)  there are lots of awesome people to make friends with - as well as plenty of ponies to buy  (trust me, you may end up with collecting more than Macau ponies!!  :silly:  :good: ) :happy: 
I'm glad you managed to save most of your ponies from your moms house :bigups:  see you around the forums
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Roman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 03:29:14 AM »
That was my 'inspired by Bowtie' outfit.

Do you have more pony inspired outfits or just this one for the picture? I've never dressed up to match anything really, I'm rather into matching furniture / pictures / walls / decoration (am these days sewing new curtains myself for example - no very masculine task, I know, but who cares  :P)

I'm in the Uk, but I dont want to stay here! plus every summer I'm travelling through Europe on my way to Italy ). I've been to Germany quite a few times and its beautiful
(...)
trust me, you may end up with collecting more than Macau ponies!!

Hi Ringlets and thanks for the welcome! I've only been to England (London) once but would love to visit again some day. Never been to Ireland / Scottland though, so it'll take some time until I really know the whole UK. Where have you been when you were in Germany, Berlin, Munich or so?

For the sake of my wallet, I hope I'll stop collecting as soon as I have all the Macaus here :blink: - however, I also quite like the Mountain boys series, so who knows really...

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2013, 03:30:31 AM »
Hey there! Another fellow german. Whohoo! :D

And yes, I can relate.. my mom giving some of my old toys away to distant family is what sparked the urge to collect a few years ago. xD;

I hope you can find all the Macaus you are looking for. But I'm sure that, over time, your collection will be complete. They're not that easy to hunt down, but not all that impossible either. ^^

( Oh, and yes andibgoode, I also always admire that beautiful sig-pic of yours! :heart: )

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal