collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's your clothing style?  (Read 2437 times)

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
What's your clothing style?
« on: February 21, 2013, 09:58:20 PM »
Lorelei and Rosierjay were talking in the shoutbox earlier and it got me thinking about how we all dress during our daily lives. So it got me wanting to know- Are you a pajama pants and a t-shirt kinda person or do you wear jeans and hoodies with a tank? You can post pics of you like, just something you'd wear out on a every day basis- nothing formal or situational.
Sorry if this is already posted somewhere
I am a t-shirt and jeans kinda person, but at home I am always in pajamas when I can be.

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
Re: What's your clothing style?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 11:20:55 PM »
Neat idea!

Well this is the most recent photo I have of an everyday outfit. Wore this out to lunch with a friend

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

P2141228 by Andi B. Goode, on Flickr

I used to get more dressed up on a day to day basis but haven't had much energy lately.

A year or so ago I would have describe my style as heavily influenced by the 40s & 50s and trying to stay as close to that as possible but I've started branching out a bit more lately as it got too much for me to maintain.

Because I'm too lazy to describe it further, here's a link to some more photos. Some are more dressed up up outfit but most are everyday ones: http://www.flickr.com/photos/andi-b-goode/sets/72157616329318811/with/8478152346/

At home I'm pretty much in track pants and t-shirts unless we have visitors. ;)
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 11:50:16 PM »
andibgoode, I had a peak at your flickr, you're adorable!

I'm pretty plain... I love dresses and was big on modcloth for a while but now that I have two toddlers, I mostly wear track pants and a shirt... all going well, it doesn't have boogers or cracker-drool on them. I gained a bit of weight too so now my dresses don't fit.. so if I go out it tends to be jeans and a top. I'm in a jeans and tshirt kinda city... we're not known for fashion... I remember being in Australia and being amazed by the variety of styles you could get!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 11:58:56 PM »
I'm usually in a metal band or wrestling t-shirt and shorts or jeans depending on weather, and I always wear unusual socks.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Dawn

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 12:17:13 AM »
I try to wear cute stuff on a daily basis, even if it's just jeans and a frilly top, some of my fancier outfits are on tumblr: http://dawn-valentine.tumblr.com/tagged/mine along with a lot of other weird stuff xD

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 01:20:46 AM »
In my early teens I was very influenced by my boyfriend and his friends, so I lived in baggy jeans, skate shoes, plain tank tops and hoodies. Now at 22, the jeans have become skinnies, the shoes are usually ballet flats and while I still love tank tops, I go for ones with lace or detailing, and in pretty patterned fabrics. I wear silver jewellery, little neck scarves and carry a big leather bag.
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 02:47:07 AM »
At home, I usually wear sweatpants, tanktop and a hoodie with knitted socks. Out or when we have company over I'm a jeans and t-shirt/hoodiegirl. I also love to wear short skirts with leggins underneath. Everything is black, with details like safetypins and studs. I'm a short girl so the majortity of my shoes have high heels.

Offline kezrob23

• my heart beats true for the Red and the Blue
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 03:36:37 AM »
Trackies , tee shirts and my mocco's. I'm a true western suburbs girl :) (Aussies will get my meaning!!) if I have to go anywhere, it's the same, but I'll replace my mocco's with havvie's. Or runners in winter :) when it's really hot, a maxi dress or flowy skirt and singlet :)

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 05:15:01 AM »
Usually jeans, t-shirt and a hoody for me. Shoes are usually my combat boots or my nebula trainers I'd love to be more 'Goth' but a lack of funds prevents it. :P
Most of my shirts are either stripes, plain colours or comic book/game/movie themed, I have an N7 hoodie I wear most of the time

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 06:35:48 AM »
I'd go back to full out goth if I could... I love black.
Business casual for work, so usually cargos and whatever else that's not a tee.
Not working: anything with thumb holes and that long underwear texture, that bumpy and not too warm feel. Jeans, 80's cartoon tee's. Sweatshirt. Smurfette winter hat. Black walking shoes, I love sketchers!

Bury me in this sweat shirt. Thumb holes, obnoxious print and and smurfette pillow that I sewed on the back.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 06:59:50 AM »
I'm usually in shirt and jeans, and my colour palette spans various shades of black with occasional dark green, dark purple and red :P I'm also always either half naked or in pyjamas when I'm at home. This is how I look usually when I'm going around town (it also happens to be as colourful as I get)

~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2013, 07:02:02 AM »
Faded jeans and a shirt, either turtleneck or T-shirt, maybe a tank top or two in summer. Most of my time at home is spent around messy drawing supplies or chickens, so I'm bound to get my clothes dirty one way or another.  :lol:
Whenever I go out into public, however, it's usually a nice pair of jeans, a necklace, a frilly shirt, tennis shoes or snow boots (depending on the weather), and possibly a sweater. (Once again, depending on the weather.) My color palette usually consists of blues, whites, and blacks, sometimes pale yellow or a rich purple.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 07:03:48 AM by Sundown »
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2013, 07:46:25 AM »
Jeans and a t-shirt pretty much always.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Dibbles

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2013, 09:10:22 AM »
I am a self-described fashionista. I go all out. I love skirts and jewelry...and shopping!

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2013, 09:32:03 AM »
If it's not for work, I like to be comfy (and warm when needed). Usually blue jeans during the day, but if I'm cold and we're not going anywhere I'll change into my PJs. Tops are usually t-shirts or sweatshirts/hoodies depending on temperature.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal