collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35517 times)

animal_lover

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #1080 on: March 12, 2013, 02:16:28 PM »
I'm still waiting for my ghoulia/slow moe 2 pack! I'm tired of only seeing draculaura and clawd.  :| Let's go mattel!!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: March 12, 2013, 02:20:42 PM »
She's freeeeeeeeeee~! :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

shivvy

« Reply #1082 on: March 12, 2013, 02:42:53 PM »
Oh no, I didn't want DT Cleo till just this second. What are you guys doing to me?

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: March 12, 2013, 02:43:51 PM »
I thought I would post the pic so that everyone can see  :biggrin:

Cleo and Ghoulia ghoulia lab partners by Berry_Dolls, on Flickr

Ohhh.. I might have to get these two. Those labcoats *__* And I love Ghoulia's dress! ^^

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: March 12, 2013, 02:47:55 PM »
NEED THAT TWO-PACK! xD

Ghoulia looks adorable and I like Cleo with her evil scientist-vibe. Also: LOVE the Boxart. :D

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: March 12, 2013, 02:52:34 PM »
Oh no, I didn't want DT Cleo till just this second. What are you guys doing to me?
It's called being enablers!! XD

I just noticed something, Ghoulia and Cleo are sharing a diary on this release. :P Unless it's a class text book. I like Cleo's clip art, all evil looking and involved with mad science. XD
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: March 12, 2013, 03:04:01 PM »
(..)
Oh and if anyone is interested, the Monster High Dolls Facebook group just posted a link to a Japanese promo commercial for Monster High. It's pretty cute ^.^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNpi2sMMiKU

OH YES - GOOD!
I have been waiting for this. LOL. Finally no more asking my father to stalk stores for me in europe when I'm over there..

I just hope that they'll be
a) aeons of time behind the US schedule so that I can pick up older dolls in person. (xD)

or

b) at least at the same time the EU is.. otherwise I'd still have to annoy my parents with it. :P

..the random dolls shown in the commercial have me thinking that they'll just get their very own very freaky assortment of dolls, tho. (as some western toylines just seem to do there.. shame on them.) ^^;

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #1087 on: March 12, 2013, 04:10:21 PM »
It's called being enablers!! XD

I decided to be an enabler to a girl at work! I remembered that she mentioned that she liked the dolls and wanted one, but she couldn't afford any, and no one would take her serious when she asked for one for Christmas. So since I found myself in possession of a nude DDG Operetta, I decided to gift it to her. I dressed her in some clothes from her fashion pack that I didn't care too much for (but will probably buy again >.<), so she isn't getting a naked doll. And she can always get new clothes for her if she needs.

I really hope she likes the gift :) I hope I see her at work tonight so I can give it to her.

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #1088 on: March 12, 2013, 04:33:16 PM »
ERMAGERD @ that lab pack. So. Much. Need.

eta OMG DOES CLEO HAVE PURPLE IN HER HAIR?

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1089 on: March 12, 2013, 04:35:07 PM »
Yes, she does! She looks so awesome. So does Ghoulia. I must have that two-pack.

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: March 12, 2013, 04:35:43 PM »
(..)
Oh and if anyone is interested, the Monster High Dolls Facebook group just posted a link to a Japanese promo commercial for Monster High. It's pretty cute ^.^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNpi2sMMiKU

OH YES - GOOD!
I have been waiting for this. LOL. Finally no more asking my father to stalk stores for me in europe when I'm over there..

a) aeons of time behind the US schedule so that I can pick up older dolls in person. (xD)

or

b) at least at the same time the EU is.. otherwise I'd still have to annoy my parents with it. :P

..the random dolls shown in the commercial have me thinking that they'll just get their very own very freaky assortment of dolls, tho. (as some western toylines just seem to do there.. shame on them.) ^^;
Well, the video leads me to believe if all the dolls had a PD doll (or in Frankie and Lagoona's cases, were actually out) they would be the one's shown. I'm pretty sure Japan is getting the "original favorites" reiussue set, because AmiAmi had them up for preorder. Which now made me realize when my fiance is looking to fill an order on Mandarake for Figuarts I might be able to snag dolls I need >_____>;

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: March 12, 2013, 04:36:25 PM »
You're so sweet, Maniah!! :heart:

I hope she enjoys your gift!! :D (but.. yes. That is Enabeling on a PRO-Level. LOL. ;>)

Post Merge: March 12, 2013, 04:39:41 PM

(..)

OH YES - GOOD!

or

Well, the video leads me to believe if all the dolls had a PD doll (or in Frankie and Lagoona's cases, were actually out) they would be the one's shown. I'm pretty sure Japan is getting the "original favorites" reiussue set, because AmiAmi had them up for preorder. Which now made me realize when my fiance is looking to fill an order on Mandarake for Figuarts I might be able to snag dolls I need >_____>;

Ah, You're right! ..I had figured they'd use the PD prototypes for the others and an ..ahrm.. more theme-fitting doll for Ghoulia but who knows how old that thing is. LOL.
GAH . The 'Original Favourites' haven't even been announced for germany AFAIK.. Lucky Japan. I hope we'll get them over here as well.. not only for my fellow europeans but also for me since I'll probably will be stuck here until Fall. xD

(But Signature is totally the proper way to start releasing a new toyline with. So I'm actually glad they got that right. :>)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:40:41 PM by Fräulein_Kim »

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: March 12, 2013, 05:03:44 PM »
I need some advice, i recently bought a 1st release Abbey used and she's in great condition except for this weird stain on her nose, i've tried using magic eraser and it faded it considerably but its still there and refuses to budge, is there anyhting else i can do to get rid of it?

Does it look soaked into the plastic? If it's not and its a surface blemish, you could try acetone. Be VERY careful if you try this, though! Acetone will remove the face up if it comes in contact with the paint!

Its hard to tell but unfortunately i think it might be soaked in :( Whats left is very faint now though. I've considered using acetone as a last resort.

Could you try sunfading it?

Ooh theres an idea! Would the sun not fade her blueness though?

Has anyone had any success with toothpaste? i think i read somewhere that might work but i'm wary of what i try since she's so HTF now :huh:

animal_lover

« Reply #1093 on: March 12, 2013, 05:40:16 PM »
I need some advice, i recently bought a 1st release Abbey used and she's in great condition except for this weird stain on her nose, i've tried using magic eraser and it faded it considerably but its still there and refuses to budge, is there anyhting else i can do to get rid of it?

Does it look soaked into the plastic? If it's not and its a surface blemish, you could try acetone. Be VERY careful if you try this, though! Acetone will remove the face up if it comes in contact with the paint!

Its hard to tell but unfortunately i think it might be soaked in :( Whats left is very faint now though. I've considered using acetone as a last resort.

Has anyone had any success with toothpaste? i think i read somewhere that might work but i'm wary of what i try since she's so HTF now :huh:

My Kmart is full of them if you decide you want to try different things on the one you have and it gets messed up. I'd be happy to pick one up for you!

faunabay

« Reply #1094 on: March 12, 2013, 06:19:43 PM »

My Kmart is full of them if you decide you want to try different things on the one you have and it gets messed up. I'd be happy to pick one up for you!
Your Kmart would probably have the second release not first one.  I've gotten myself a second release and still love it though.   :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal