collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35452 times)

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #600 on: March 04, 2013, 06:58:41 PM »
I just finished watching it and it was my all time favorite Special was so cute!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #602 on: March 04, 2013, 07:08:31 PM »
this is the only webisode image I found...

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=catty+noir&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43148975,d.aWM&biw=1777&bih=887&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=51w1UZrNDceerAHw2IGgDA#um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=monster+high+catty+noir&oq=monster+high+catty+noir&gs_l=img.3..0.40063.50039.0.50721.32.19.0.9.9.0.834.3233.4j8j1j6-2.15.0...0.0...1c.1.5.img.vgIFeA8j2eI&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43148975,d.aWM&fp=c35337ac00a9e179&biw=1777&bih=887&imgrc=xevdry2LIAYUyM%3A%3BBV9hRTbvfEQvsM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.renkatoys.com%252FMonster_High_Collection%252FCustoms%252FKassidy_Kong_serie.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.renkatoys.com%252FMonster_High_Collection%252FNews2012_2.html%3B600%3B360

Is this the picture you were linking mejohnson?

That is actually a fan character, and the screenshots are faked. Her name is Kassidy Kong, daughter of King Kong. Too bad she's not real, the artist did a great job on her. XD

Quote from renkatoys.com (translated).
A rumor on the net (that is not ready to fade) on the so-called output of a doll called Kassidy Kong, daughter of King Kong. While the idea is great, it is in fact the creation of a talented artist, Asiey Barbie. As she says on her Deviantart and Tumblr, this is one of her original creations. And as the girl is not working at Mattel, Kassidy Kong is absolutely not official or becoming real. I must say that Asiey Barbie is very good in computer graphics because she even built her character in the screenshots of the series! This will disrupt the Internet for months ...

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: March 04, 2013, 07:12:18 PM »
I don't want another Werecat with face paint:(  I want an ALL black werecat.  Guess I'll be experimenting with acetone (if that truely is Catty.)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #604 on: March 04, 2013, 07:12:49 PM »
You are my hero okiedokie! I saw the screen shot images on Tumblr but no information about her. I'm so happy to finally know the full source of that character!! Thanks!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: March 04, 2013, 07:15:33 PM »
Nooo, never too many werecats! XD Especially black werecats!

... okay, there is such a thing as too many werecats, we're just not at MY werecat limit yet. :biggrin: #crazycatlady

YES! (Though I want the spider too...)

:lol: KITTEHS! :lovey: But I want Wydowna, too. A-actually, I don't want her... (/ducks) I just don't think I'll be able to have her around thanks to my fear of spiders, but I still think she's an awesome doll and a great addition to the line. It will suck if she's the SDCC doll :/ I really don't know what to think on that, it could go either way. Scarah turned out to be SDCC exclusive, but Bloodgood is going to be a TRU exclusive, so Wydowna...? 50/50 chance of actually being available at retail? :what:

I don't want another Werecat with face paint:(  I want an ALL black werecat.  Guess I'll be experimenting with acetone (if that truely is Catty.)

Yeah, I'm definitely hoping that isn't her! I really want an entirely black cat too.
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: March 04, 2013, 07:20:47 PM »
Ah... She is still pretty.. lol

She was the only thing I got when I looked up catty noir... lol

Im soooo tired... sorry

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #607 on: March 04, 2013, 07:25:33 PM »
:hug: It happens.  Those pics are still quite amazing, thank you for sharing!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 04, 2013, 07:28:14 PM »
WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO DO THIS TO ME SCARIS!?!? I'm so tempted to pick up Clawdeen. She's gorgeous in the special and I just couldn't like her doll, but I'm really wanting to buy her!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #609 on: March 04, 2013, 07:30:32 PM »
You are my hero okiedokie! I saw the screen shot images on Tumblr but no information about her. I'm so happy to finally know the full source of that character!! Thanks!

Hehe, no problem. It's actually too bad that she's a fan character in some ways. She's done so well, and looks awesome (love her little banana accessories) but she'll never be a doll. :(

Nooo, never too many werecats! XD Especially black werecats!

... okay, there is such a thing as too many werecats, we're just not at MY werecat limit yet. :biggrin: #crazycatlady

YES! (Though I want the spider too...)
:lol: KITTEHS! :lovey: But I want Wydowna, too. A-actually, I don't want her... (/ducks) I just don't think I'll be able to have her around thanks to my fear of spiders, but I still think she's an awesome doll and a great addition to the line. It will suck if she's the SDCC doll :/ I really don't know what to think on that, it could go either way. Scarah turned out to be SDCC exclusive, but Bloodgood is going to be a TRU exclusive, so Wydowna...? 50/50 chance of actually being available at retail? :what:

Yeah, I'm definitely hoping that isn't her! I really want an entirely black cat too.

I don't have a fear of spiders, but I really don't like them. But I still think Wydowna is absolutely awesome and I can't wait until she is released, SDCC exclusive or not. I prefer she not be the SDCC doll this year of course; I can only imagine how difficult she'll be to get if she is.

I also really hope that isn't Catty. The stripes on the face I wouldn't mind... but big no to the rest of the face paint. I would prefer all black with golden yellow eyes. That would be amazing.

Ah... She is still pretty.. lol

She was the only thing I got when I looked up catty noir... lol

Im soooo tired... sorry

It's perfectly alright. I'm sorry if I seemed like I was correcting you. I just wanted to make sure I got the right picture and added in the other information from the toy website that went with it.

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #610 on: March 04, 2013, 07:33:11 PM »
Kassidy Kong is fake? BUT I LOVE HER.  :yikes:

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #611 on: March 04, 2013, 07:50:23 PM »
Catty Noir?

Funny thing is I've done a black cat Custom a while back and I called her Kattia lol

Wonder how Catty Noir will look?

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: March 04, 2013, 08:05:25 PM »
Maybe mattel are testing the water by releasing a black werecat before Wydowna? You know, to see if it'll cause controversy having a character with black skin? A Werecat is probably the safest option since they must be selling well for Mattel to keep churning them out. I thought this about Gigi too, pink doll, pretty clothes, long hair, safe option right? Then suddenly she has scorpian plating (scorpians are creepy crawlies right? :S) It seems to me that Mattel might be trying to gauge if Wydowna will sell by releasing other dolls with similar characteristics and maybe de-sensitise her image a bit so its not such a shock when she is released, she's a pretty unique and abitious design afterall. I dunno part of me doesn't think she'll be the SDCC exclusive... it doesn't make sense, we heard nothing of Scarah until she was released and then she appeared in the webisodes, whereas there have been hints to Wydowna in the PG comics and now maybe the book... This kind of reminds me of how Operetta was released.. i think she's coming we've just got to wait it out.
Oh wow, I didn't realize it till now, but that actually is a really good and valid point to make with Mattel experimenting. Thinking about it now, is a good thing that Catty Noir is coming out for the purpose of testing the water, if that's what they're plotting with this one. (Ugh had a whole lot more to say but ended up dropping it since I feel like we're on the same boat about it. :P)
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: March 04, 2013, 08:11:32 PM »
But what if the "test" doesn't go well? :cry:  We may never get DoA that way:(  I'd rather they test with DoA instead :biggrin:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 04, 2013, 08:23:09 PM »
That's what I wrote too before taking it out, to sum up my opinion:

Same thing that happened to the Pregnant Midge Barbie doll released several years ago.

-They release her
-Some people get
-Moments later parents activist groups protest
-Next day, they're pulled from the shelves, never to be sold AGAIN
-Whoever has her before she's pulled has her
-Her Value skyrockets hundredfold
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal