collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35658 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #570 on: March 04, 2013, 04:11:39 PM »
I'm not a fan of cats. Neither real nor fictional (There are a few exceptions). I only like Catrine because of her pastel colors. I was so surprised that I actually ended up liking her. XD I'm not sure I'll like Catty Noir, but we'll see!
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #571 on: March 04, 2013, 04:18:50 PM »
I don't care if Wydowna is the SDCC exclusive. If she is, I'll buy her for $80 on eBay immediately after the con, and everyone will be like, OMG HOW COULD YOU FEED THE SCALPERS, and then, months later, when she's selling for $200, people will be like WOW YOU ONLY PAID $80 LUCKY.

XD

However, there are still so many other monsters out there that they could make, and yet, they chose to do another werecat. I don't care if she's black (I love black cats, I have one and he's the sweetest thing ever), she's still a werecat. And that's no good.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 04, 2013, 04:20:40 PM »
If she's gonna be SDCC Exclusive, I swear I'm gonna....I'm gonna...I'm probly gonna just come here a b**** about it like everyone else. >,>; I can't do anything to drastic about it.

When is SDCC anyway??
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 04, 2013, 04:40:12 PM »
Another cat. ANOTHER. CAT. Forget the pussies and bring me my beloved spider!!!!!
And this is why we're friends.  I couldn't agree more.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 04, 2013, 04:49:29 PM »
However, there are still so many other monsters out there that they could make, and yet, they chose to do another werecat. I don't care if she's black (I love black cats, I have one and he's the sweetest thing ever), she's still a werecat. And that's no good.

Yeah that's true, so many kitties!

And yay for photography practice, Bow Tie!!

When is SDCC anyway??

July....18-21 I think!

She'll probably be an exclusive but I really hope she's part of the PG line too like Zapper said.  :biggrin:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 04, 2013, 04:59:33 PM »
Ugh just the thought of Wydowna being the SDCC Exclusive is making me frustrated!!  :pullhair:

If I had the money to dish out for her I would, but if she is, it's gonna be harder for me due to having no Credit Card or Paypal to make the online purchase and other complications.

Be fair Mattel and don't make her the Exclusive. >,>; A lot of people are going to be angry that she isn't gonna have a public release, some even more angry than me. So, for the sake of me, and everyone elses, SHE. BETTER. NOT. BE.

End of rant. >,>;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 04, 2013, 05:00:12 PM »
So I was browsing Monsterhighdolls.com and I came across a thread about the info I just posted today. In that thread, someone posted this comment:

Well the 3rd monster high Ghoulfriends book comes out on September 10th and it introduces Wydowna and there was speculation that she was/is going to be the september the 13th doll sooo...if this is true I'm kinda sad.
Another cat(which personally I am not against and I love them but we already have 5)..
And still no Wydowna..
D'X
Excuse me I must go to wipe my tears and sorrow.

So I did a quick search and found this summary from the MH wikia about the 3rd Ghoulfriends book:

The three ghoulfriends, Robecca Steam, Venus McFlytrap, and Rochelle Goyle, are on the case to solve the mystery of the missing headmistress! First up is investigating the creeperiffic attic on the Monster High campus, where someone appears to have been hiding out amongst the lacy webs! Who is she, and what's her secret? The ghoulfriends soon find out and uncover a much bigger plot that puts the future of the entire student body in danger!

That confirms it right? That this third book will include Wydowna? Then I'm guessing that means we won't see Wydowna until around then. Maybe August?
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 04, 2013, 05:01:51 PM »
Hahaha, it's so true about not wanting it until one can't find it. Sheesh. The extra seating thing is partly how I'm consoling myself over the second Coffin Bean with Draculaura set I have now purchased (because my first set had unacceptable eyes...here's hoping the new one is better, I can't buy a third one of these things!). It was just a pretty long time between the release of the roadster and the discovery/even later subsequent release of the roadster with Draculaura. At least it seemed to me.

Deciding not to get the Roadster is what saved me from having two of them.  I really lucked out there.  I would NOT have been happy about having two of those things.  I AM stuck with two scooters, though -_-  The problems of a MH collector :lol:

So the Princesses have cars now, huh?  That Tiana one is cute.  I like the lime green "top."  Looks like something the Joker would be riding around in:)

If Catty is real, I'm glad we are finally getting a BLACK cat.  A black cat should have been cat #1. 

Lastly, thanks to Okiedokieloki, know all I see when I look at my Werecat, all I see is Wererat :lol:  Especially with those HUGE ears, kinda rat like :nod:  So now I want to customize one into a rat......
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 04, 2013, 05:05:44 PM »
Nooo, never too many werecats! XD Especially black werecats!

... okay, there is such a thing as too many werecats, we're just not at MY werecat limit yet. :biggrin: #crazycatlady

YES! (Though I want the spider too...)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 04, 2013, 05:12:31 PM »
So I was browsing Monsterhighdolls.com and I came across a thread about the info I just posted today. In that thread, someone posted this comment:

Well the 3rd monster high Ghoulfriends book comes out on September 10th and it introduces Wydowna and there was speculation that she was/is going to be the september the 13th doll sooo...if this is true I'm kinda sad.
Another cat(which personally I am not against and I love them but we already have 5)..
And still no Wydowna..
D'X
Excuse me I must go to wipe my tears and sorrow.

So I did a quick search and found this summary from the MH wikia about the 3rd Ghoulfriends book:

The three ghoulfriends, Robecca Steam, Venus McFlytrap, and Rochelle Goyle, are on the case to solve the mystery of the missing headmistress! First up is investigating the creeperiffic attic on the Monster High campus, where someone appears to have been hiding out amongst the lacy webs! Who is she, and what's her secret? The ghoulfriends soon find out and uncover a much bigger plot that puts the future of the entire student body in danger!

That confirms it right? That this third book will include Wydowna? Then I'm guessing that means we won't see Wydowna until around then. Maybe August?
If that's the case; (Oh lord let this be the case) this kinda took a lot of weight off my shoulders.

(Don't mind this part, thinking a out loud with contradicting ideas...)

...But then again...The book isn't really connected to the "main series" so it might not matter if they introduced her before the doll is out or anything, they can still introduce her doll form first, then have her introduced into the book series...

...Then again, Invisibilly was based off Billy Phadin from the first book series and came in after the book had been out for ages...

...But if I can remember, Venus/Robecca/Rochelle came out before that book was published, and it's a spin-off book series and I don't think Mattel has any affiliation/association with it...

...Wth happens on September the 13th?? nvm, looked at my calender...>,>; What happened with the previous FT13th??
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

sisterskipper

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #580 on: March 04, 2013, 05:21:47 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks Catty noir  was shown in the scaris movie.? She was a black cat with white stripe on her face. I could be wrong though.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 04, 2013, 05:30:25 PM »
I just finished watching Scaris a second time and Deuce made me grin like an idiot the whole time! I just adore him so much! Such a hottie! :heart:

Garrott is my second fave boy hands down! There was one shot of him that just made me melt. Woooo boy! XD I'm so weird!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 04, 2013, 05:36:18 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks Catty noir  was shown in the scaris movie.? She was a black cat with white stripe on her face. I could be wrong though.
Screenshot?

sisterskipper

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #583 on: March 04, 2013, 05:42:37 PM »
Sorry I don't know how but as the girls walk the runway,  they show what looks to me a black cat with stripes  on the face. She has shorter hair. The last five minutes.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 04, 2013, 05:46:43 PM »
I was wondering if any of you know about this. On our cable we can schedule things to record so my mom had set it for the Scaris Special to record on Sunday along with some other MH stuff. It never got recorded and it canceled itself out because it didn't air, according to Charter. I am super disappointed because I really wanted to watch the specials today. :(
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal