collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35752 times)

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #225 on: February 24, 2013, 08:13:10 PM »
Oh wowers! I totally was waaay back in the last thread trying to catch up.  :P
I need Scaris Lagoona and Cleo so bad! My faves are together in a 2 Pack and I need them in my life! I have no clue where I'm going to put that 2 Pack that I keep in box. I have like no room. :lol:
Me tooo!  :yippee:
I just love the new Scaris two pack.  Lagoona's shoes to Cleo's coral lips! :heart:

So it only took my Kmart forever to stock the swim line. They must have had 6 Lagoonas. @_@ No Venus yet.....and Walmart needs to stock more DDG 3-pack so I can trade in my lops-eye-ded abbey and smudged lip lia.  :cry:

I missed this thread!   :pillow:

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #226 on: February 24, 2013, 08:15:11 PM »
That Scaris Cleo is a very attractive doll. Is it just me, or did they alter the eyes of her facial screen to be brighter/less severe? She looks a lot... "nicer", for lack of a better word.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 24, 2013, 08:19:14 PM »
Oh wowers! I totally was waaay back in the last thread trying to catch up.  :P
I need Scaris Lagoona and Cleo so bad! My faves are together in a 2 Pack and I need them in my life! I have no clue where I'm going to put that 2 Pack that I keep in box. I have like no room. :lol:
Me tooo!  :yippee:
I just love the new Scaris two pack.  Lagoona's shoes to Cleo's coral lips! :heart:

So it only took my Kmart forever to stock the swim line. They must have had 6 Lagoonas. @_@ No Venus yet.....and Walmart needs to stock more DDG 3-pack so I can trade in my lops-eye-ded abbey and smudged lip lia.  :cry:

I missed this thread!   :pillow:

Ever since I saw better pictures by people who have them, I fell in love! They are just gorgeous! Cleo with coral lips is amazing! *O* It's so nice seeing her without the typical greens/blues/golds! They are just perfect! :heart:

I'm sorry they didn't have Swim Venus! I hope you see her soon!
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 24, 2013, 08:22:48 PM »
Ever since I saw better pictures by people who have them, I fell in love! They are just gorgeous! Cleo with coral lips is amazing! *O* It's so nice seeing her without the typical greens/blues/golds! They are just perfect! :heart:

These pictures of them are getting better with every page.  I'm glad you were able to return that fashion pack to get the shoes, but how is Rochelle doing? I'm sorry for your doll troubles  :faint: It happens to us all at some point or another   :hug:

Venus will appear sooner or later!!

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 24, 2013, 08:37:24 PM »

These pictures of them are getting better with every page.  I'm glad you were able to return that fashion pack to get the shoes, but how is Rochelle doing? I'm sorry for your doll troubles  :faint: It happens to us all at some point or another   :hug:

Venus will appear sooner or later!!

Thanks so much! :hug: Rochelle is doing ok. She's lying down waiting to be repaired. A lovely member here, I forget their name (Sorry! :cry:), posted a link to a site that shows how to fix a broken hand joint that I will try out! I just need to get the materials which I will be doing this week!

I hope so! She's gorgeous! :) Have you tried Barnes and Noble if you have one nearby?
-Bow Tie

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 24, 2013, 09:04:35 PM »
Thanks so much! :hug: Rochelle is doing ok. She's lying down waiting to be repaired. A lovely member here, I forget their name (Sorry! :cry:), posted a link to a site that shows how to fix a broken hand joint that I will try out! I just need to get the materials which I will be doing this week!

I hope so! She's gorgeous! :) Have you tried Barnes and Noble if you have one nearby?

Aww that's a neat trick to learn for fixing the ghouls! *googles*

There is one down by TRU so maybe I'll try later this week if I can, thanks for the tip!  :lol:

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 24, 2013, 09:14:26 PM »

Aww that's a neat trick to learn for fixing the ghouls! *googles*

There is one down by TRU so maybe I'll try later this week if I can, thanks for the tip!  :lol:

Here's the link! It's for fixing arm joints, which should apply to the hand joints, so I'm going to give it a try! http://monsterhighmash.tumblr.com/post/22939193054/broken-joint

No problem! :D Many people have reported finding the swim dolls and deluxe fashion packs there so I would give it a shot! :)
-Bow Tie

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 24, 2013, 09:23:33 PM »
Here's the link! It's for fixing arm joints, which should apply to the hand joints, so I'm going to give it a try! http://monsterhighmash.tumblr.com/post/22939193054/broken-joint

No problem! :D Many people have reported finding the swim dolls and deluxe fashion packs there so I would give it a shot! :)

Awesome, thanks so much! :green:

Lilac-Mint

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #233 on: February 24, 2013, 09:27:56 PM »
I believe the set's exclusive to Toys R Us, from what I've been hearing.

Oh okay! Thanks!

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #234 on: February 24, 2013, 09:55:51 PM »
Gah! Just when I thought my TRU stalking was over for a while!

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 24, 2013, 10:03:06 PM »
I'm calling my TRU in 9 hours to see if they got any in. I'm crossing my fingers that if they don't have that they'll at least have gotten in the Power Morpher. I don't know what I'm going to do if they get both in. :shocked:
-Bow Tie

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #236 on: February 25, 2013, 04:03:20 AM »
Wow, it's been a while! Hi guys!

I found a signature Draculaura in stores yesterday. Didn't know she got a rerelease. Is she rare or something? I've only seen one of her!
I might go back to buy her..

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #237 on: February 25, 2013, 05:12:39 AM »

That was me :) I hope it works out for you!

I found a signature Draculaura in stores yesterday. Didn't know she got a rerelease. Is she rare or something? I've only seen one of her!

I believe that the rerelease is currently European countries and such. They haven't been rereleased in the states yet, but I have my fingers crossed!!

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #238 on: February 25, 2013, 06:34:02 AM »

I believe that the rerelease is currently European countries and such. They haven't been rereleased in the states yet, but I have my fingers crossed!!

Oh wow, I'll probably pick her up tomorrow then.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 25, 2013, 08:11:04 AM »

That was me :) I hope it works out for you!

Yes! Thank you so much! :hug: I'm crossing my fingers I don't destroy her even more with my lack of skills in everything. :cry:
-Bow Tie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal