collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My First Pony  (Read 1353 times)

Flanuora

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: My First Pony
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2013, 05:22:39 AM »
Such cute photos!  I'm not sure if there are any old photos of little me and my ponies.I'll have to ask my mom sometime about that.  I'm fairly certain my first pony was G1 rainbow Windy. I played with her so much she was more gray than light purple. :blush:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Please show me... your first pony!
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2013, 11:23:04 AM »
Cotton Candy :) Alas I dont have her any longer but she was my first MLP as a little girl.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2013, 11:35:51 AM »
I remember my first pony! It was Glory. Mom came home from the store one night, and in a big paper bag I found Glory and Bumblebee, the Transformer. I don't know if Mom wanted to save her for something special or if she just felt rich that night- we didn't have a lot of money either. I had Glory for years, I took her everywhere, even after I grew up. I have lots of pictures of her from college and the years since, until one camping trip that Glory didn't come back from.
I still don't know where Glory is, but I like to think she is off having adventures, rescuing old toys that need to be rescued (maybe helping the Blue Fairy of Velveteen Rabbit fame?). She's dragging one of my friends' lanterns with her, that got lost the same trip. But that was when I decided a different pony would go along on each vacation or adventure. Now I have lots more ponies that have had adventures!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Spike

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2013, 09:15:49 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is the only one I found in the photo album so I scanned it. I know it's a generation 2 but it's the only picture I have! My Bowtie always sat on the shelf in my room and I always used Ivy to play and by the looks of it, I had just come off the chicken pox.

Offline jupiterlily

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
  • 80’s baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2013, 10:12:56 PM »
These photos are great!

My first pony was a G1 Blossom.  I still have her as a part of my collection. No pics right now, sadly.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal