collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Off with her head! (Disney Villains)  (Read 2663 times)

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Off with her head! (Disney Villains)
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 03:02:21 PM »
Thank you ladies! I'm happy other people like it too. :heart:

Congrats on your gorgeous addition Kelpie!

It looks like Maleficent and Evil Queen are sold out. So tempted to pick up the Queen of Hearts for that price... (and I probably wouldn't have been able to stop myself from getting the Evil Queen, either!) I love both the Queens as characters, but their Designer designs don't thrill me as much as Maly and Ursula.

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 03:37:30 PM »
I'm not much of a sleeping beauty fan, but man is Maleficent a beauty. I could only get one, though and Ursula is hands down my favourite Disney villain. I also now want her half plush half plastic disney store figure! But, shipping is killllerrrrr.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 05:27:11 PM »
I'm not much of a sleeping beauty fan, but man is Maleficent a beauty. I could only get one, though and Ursula is hands down my favourite Disney villain. I also now want her half plush half plastic disney store figure! But, shipping is killllerrrrr.

Haha, yeah, Sleeping Beauty and The Little Mermaid are so not my favorite Disney movies (though I do like them), but I LOVE Maleficent and Ursula. XD Both as characters and merchandise.

Aww, you should have added her to your first order! I have the half-plush doll, and I adore her. It's wonderful having such a sexy voluptuous lady on my shelf, let alone the sparkly plush tentacles. And she's on super sale right now! ($4?!) That's just lessened by unfortunate shipping cost.  >_<

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 05:31:46 PM »
I didn;t realise she was like 4 bucks, or she would totes have been added to the bin!! The regrets I have right now! Ah, well, I'm planning on picking her up from ebay next month. But, first, I wanna buy the animator's collection Ariel toddler doll before it becomes extinct.

empirical

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2013, 11:38:27 PM »
i so definitely need all six of these!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 11:04:53 AM »

Wow- she is only $3.99 and so cute!  I got her earlier though- she is the size of a barbie if anyone is curious. http://www.disneystore.com/the-little-mermaid-classic-ursula-doll-12-h/mp/1310183/1000259/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 11:06:28 AM »

Wow- she is only $3.99 and so cute!  I got her earlier though- she is the size of a barbie if anyone is curious. http://www.disneystore.com/the-little-mermaid-classic-ursula-doll-12-h/mp/1310183/1000259/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hmm, do they have her in the store for that price? If so, I may have to take the kids to the mall today. I did get my little one a Genie for $3.50 there last week.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 11:20:26 AM »
I know I picked her up in the store ages ago on clearance for $7- I actually got two (because I'm an accumulator and couldn't deny her at that price).  Given that they seem to still be available online, I think your chances of finding her in the store are good-

Otherwise I could probably hook you up... hehe

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2013, 11:24:17 AM »
I'll have to go check then!

Burgundy_Rose

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2013, 11:33:25 AM »
I got the Ursula one a few months ago as they were half price. Glad I did as they've sold out now on the UK Disney website.

I've been drooling over pictures for a long time and would have loved them all, but I'm happy with Ursula as she's my favourite Disney villain.

bscfan82

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2013, 06:42:45 PM »
I want Ursula so bad!! Both versions!!! I almost bought them in August when I was in Chicago but spent my money on the MH Clawdeen and Howleen twin pack!

EmoKuu

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2013, 01:35:52 PM »
I got Cruella and I love her to pieces. So pretty!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2013, 06:55:42 PM »
I love these dolls, but I have had a hard time picking the one I want. I don't have space for a lot of them, so I would have to pick just one.....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal