collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Would this work best as a 5 player Wii U game where the first player uses the Wii U Gamepad?

Yes
2 (66.7%)
No
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Request since wikis lack info or combine info simply because ponies share a nam  (Read 2874 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I love Patch lol...I can totally image the Home Alone style traps!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Ivaness

• Henry the 8th's Missing Wife
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
So, if this were an RPG type game, there's a possibly to get poisoned by foodstuffs in your inventory?
Wow.
That is awesome!
(Cause I tell you what, I play World of Warcraft and sometimes, I'll have starter area foodstuffs that had been in my bags for ages. More realistic if it went bad and gave me food poisoning!  Diarrhea would randomly occur during raids, decreasing your health to eventually kill you for that fight.  Oh goodness, that'd be awesome.)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by: KissTheThunder Signature By: Nence
Silver Shy Ref Autine Ref

invinible

• Trade Count: (0)
Anyway to distinguish 1 character with the same name as another from each other without going into silly descriptions?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Perhaps including their set name?

So you could have

Bright Eyes - Tales
Bright Eyes - TE

or

Bright Eyes from Tales
Bright Eyes from Twinkle Eyes
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

invinible

I'm actually going to see what happens if we work with set names like that.

Unless somebody can point out other official Rockin' Beat members, Melody's leadership skill is going to cause the player party to have a maximum of 5 active party members when not using certain skills.

The framework for the opening story: A guy whom goes by the title: The Anarch, guy's personal name not decided yet, decides he wants to cause everything to come to a permanent stop.  He plans on conters all the lands so everybody will allow him to get away with want he wants.  He sets things in motion to destroy Ponyland since even if he manages to get every single creature and object to let him get away with his wants than Ponyland, itself, will always undermine the plans.

I'm going to provide a list of leadership skills that I originally came up with for a future fan made g4 rpg but aren't going to use in that game as the creator of that game can't figure out a way to get leadership skills in that game without causing problems since I want as many of them to be used in an rpg as possible but don't know which respective characters they match up with.  Any skill name I put a strikethrough in are ones I think would need change to work with a g1 game rather than a g4 game.  The ones I italicized are those I think would specifically require a system the g4 game was using to be valid even if it is to be included in the g1 game.  I also was change those to a Beige colour that are already matched up to characters by other people helping out here.

leadership skill: Royal Decree - Gain possible support of those loyal to the Ponyland system.

leadership skill: Toon Travel - Allows party to move along otherwise inaccessible territory.

leadership skill: Herding Nature - The party is capable of rounding up all but the most stubborn of creatures.

passive leadership skill: Wonderbolt Maneuvers - All active party members get additional commands.

leadership skill: Gentle Request - Allows for the asking of permission to otherwise denied creature territories including personal homes.

passive leadership skill: Royal Connections - High society creatures will treat your party more favourably.

passive leadership skill: Encouragement Wall - All active party members get a bonus turn after every single enemy turn.

passive leadership skill: Tough Customer - Get more of a type of supply that you can have more than 1 of when picking up that supply by any means.

leadership skill: Tactical Withdrawal - Leaves battle to be able to come back to it more prepared later.

leadership skill: Spiritual Journey - Allows party to travel within the land of spirits.

passive leadership skill: Determined Lot - Causes all active party members to start every battle under a Reraise status.

passive leadership skill: Speedy Exchange - Gain access to the party storage that isn't the party inventory in additional spots to those that are predesignated for it.

leadership skill: Equestrian Army - Calls in the soldiers under <insert name of character that has this skill here>'s command to change the battle from a simple rpg battle to a war strategy battle.

passive leadership skill: Fastest Route - All general shortcuts are open for the party.

leadership skill: Contractor's Spirit - Party is able to rebuild complex structures like buildings.

passive leadership skill: Blazing Scooter - Party moves faster outside of battles.

passive leadership skill: Equal Worth - All party members get as equal share of the experience as possible as if part of the active party unless maxed out in experience.

leadership skill: Faze Bypass - The party is able to pass through thin solid objects as if they weren't there.

leadership skill: Swap Out - The active party is temporary switched with <insert group name here> members but no experience is gained while those members are out.

passive leadership skill: Celebrity Credit - Most stores will sell additional items.

leadership skill: Humble Beginnings - Party can return to the tutorial area for practice.

leadership skill: Sight Seeing - Instantly return to any tourist spot that was visited in the current town.

passive leadership skill: Live Bait - Automatically lure living obstacles at the risk of harm to the party.

passive leadership skill: Simplified Choices - Any in battle commands are minimized to 2 to 4 choices if they are not a command that doesn't change options when selected by different active party members.

passive leadership skill: Willful Force - Party members are less likely to attack their own party when confused and more likely to be freed from control by the enemy.

passive leadership skill: Protective Instinct - If any party member other than <insert name of character that has this skill here> is attacked than <insert name of character that has this skill here> may take the attack for that party member or move that party member out of the way of the attack.

passive leadership skill: Internal Clock - Time based information is revealed.

passive leadership skill: Risky Travel - Use vehicles to near instantly move from point A to point B at the risk of injury.

leadership skill: Dream Walking - Party is able to go into what is being imagined by those asleep.

passive leadership skill: Babysitter's Pride - Anytime a party member attacks a member of the party that attacker takes damage than is restored to that creature's senses than the creature that caused the situation receives even greater damage.

passive leadership skill: Chaotic Start - Each active party member starts with a random buff and each starting enemy starts with a random debuff at the beginning of each battle.

passive leadership skill: Sharp Sight - Traps don't do as much damage to the party.

passive leadership skill: Flashy Distraction - Every action preformed by a party member may confuse enemies or cause them to lose their next respective turn.

leadership skill: Action Gambit - Able to decide all party members actions that will occur until <insert name of character that has this skill here>'s next turn at once instead of having to wait for each party member's turn.

passive leadership skill: Alert Edge - Regular normal battles becomes surprise battles in the party's favour while regular surprise battles in the enemy's favour become normal battles.

passive leadership skill: Enemy Storage - Able to use stuff from the enemy's inventory list.

passive leadership skill: Mirror Lead - <insert name of character that has this skill here> picks up the leadership skill of the leader of the enemy group and keeps it until the end of the battle.

passive leadership skill: Additional Playtime - Extra mini-games are open up.

passive leadership skill: Internal Compass - Keeps direction travelling in and current location information from being hidden plus will reveal that type of information that was hidden from you if don't do anything for awhile.

passive leadership skill: Dark Presents - Enemies are more likely to run away as well as some of the more gullible enemies being able to be commanded in battle.

passive leadership skill: Slight Imitation - Enemies start with a little lower stats across the board at the beginning of the battle.

passive leadership skill: Vocal Whiplash - Enemies start each battle out confused.

passive leadership skill: Strange Obsessions - Allows the readings of otherwise unreadable text.

passive leadership skill: Stealth Mode - Party disappears from view of enemies and npcs making encounters less likely.

passive leadership skill: Resist Gravity - Falls do less damage.

passive leadership skill: Political Faith - McGruffins may be more effective than normal.

passive leadership skill: Prebattle Treat - Active party members gain bonus Energy Points at the beginning of battle.

passive leadership skill: Tight Bonds - Active party members gain bonus Friendship Points at the beginning of battle.

passive leadership skill: Sneaky Trick - When a consumable is used from the inventory that item may be kept in addition to the effect occurring.

passive leadership skill: Friendly Assist - Criticals are more likely for all actions of all party members.

passive leadership skill: Compare Histories - Each relic has at least 1 additional usable action.

passive leadership skill: Team Spirit - Every action a party member makes is more likely to actually work and has a slight chance to be more useful.

passive leadership skill: Cool Manipulation - All hot air balloons the party uses will be easier to control.

leadership skill: Pass Responsibility - Give the current turn to another member in the party.  When that party member uses the turn, up to <insert name of character that has this skill here>'s worth of stats may be added unto the action as a bonus.

And now for the only leadership skill that was matched up to a g1 character that is being considered as a boss for that g4 game as well as that character's name:

Tirek

passive leadership skill: Immoral Manipulation - The enemy party will have a smaller list of actions to chose from.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 08:56:56 AM by invinible »

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
Truly- passive leadership skill: Flashy Distraction - Every action preformed by a party member may confuse enemies or cause them to lose their next respective turn.

Speedy TE- passive leadership skill: Fastest Route - All general shortcuts are open for the party.

Lofty- passive leadership skill: Cool Manipulation - All hot air balloons the party uses will be easier to control.

Gusty- passive leadership skill: Resist Gravity - Falls do less damage.

Pillow Talk -leadership skill: Dream Walking - Party is able to go into what is being imagined by those asleep

Magesty- leadership skill: Royal Decree - Gain possible support of those loyal to the Ponyland system.

That's all I can really match up for you for now. I can continue to give it more thought however

Post Merge: April 20, 2013, 07:56:02 PM

Fizzy- passive leadership skill: Prebattle Treat - Active party members gain bonus Energy Points at the beginning of battle

Sweet Stuff- leadership skill: Gentle Request - Allows for the asking of permission to otherwise denied creature territories including personal homes.

Party Time- passive leadership skill: Additional Playtime - Extra mini-games are open up.

Twilight- passive leadership skill: Stealth Mode - Party disappears from view of enemies and npcs making encounters less likely

Tex- leadership skill: Herding Nature - The party is capable of rounding up all but the most stubborn of creatures.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 07:56:02 PM by kissthethunder »

invinible

I'm thinking with the story I'm using that I would have to let in characters from other parts of the My Little Pony & Friends series as well as Unit E as playable character because of how much the g1 My Little Ponies truly crossed over.  However, I want to get all the proper characters for what I'm looking for from the My Little Pony line itself first.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 08:44:56 AM by invinible »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal