collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Walking dead fans [spoilers]  (Read 4700 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Walking dead fans
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 06:53:10 PM »
ugh they are literally SO weak without him >.<
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

bscfan82

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 06:56:53 PM »
I agree! What are they going to do without Darryl!!! I love him! I feel bad for Carol, but she's gotten smarter since she's lost Sophia so we'll see!

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 08:34:39 PM »
I was at my zoo volunteer training all day, I recorded it though!  Not peeking at the posts for fear of spoilers, but I will be back once I get a chance to sit down and watch!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 10:46:13 AM »
Same, Zenna ... I fell asleep last night before it came on, but I have it on my DVR.

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 11:17:09 AM »
I think my own brain turned to mush watching that much tv this weekend

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 09:16:38 AM »
So glad it's back!

Spoiler
Not a ton happened though, well, it started to and now we have to wait! Daryl HAS to come back, his bro's terrible and two isn't a good number to go alone, especially when one is a loudmouth.

I don't get the Maggie thing, it looked like the Mayor (what's his name?) was going to rape her, but then didn't, then she told Glen he didn't actually do it, but then Glen called him a rapest... so was she or wasn't she?

I hope the new 4 come back... they need more people! They may not want to with Rick leading though... buddy needs a break. On a side note, it's a good note to men to be nice to their wives, because otherwise we might die and then haunt you straight into crazytown

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2013, 10:08:15 AM »
zabe77:

Spoiler
Pretty sure she wasn't. Glenn's just acting like a typical man and not believing HIS property wasn't spoiled by another man. Probably will never 100% believe her when she said nothing happened and not be able to look at her without disgust and then they'll breakup. Or at least that's how much faith I have in men. I wondered if Merle was planning to do it in front of Glenn but didn't have to because she talked.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2013, 12:43:46 PM »
wow ok xD so kinda a long spoiler post, dont peak if you havent been watching the 3rd seasons! xD

Spoiler
honestly i dont think it has anything to do with "was she raped or not" or "glen being a typical man" xD it comes down the what we know happened, the govner was in a position of power and he wanted to scare the girl, he told her to take her clothes off and acted like he was going to do something to her. all of that is very wrong in the first place, hes just a really messed up man (i mean zombie heads in your bedroom plz, not to mention OTHER things, you all know what im referring too! xD I think Glen was just being protective, weather he raped her or not he still made it look like he was going to so i mean he kinda IS a rapist, making a girl strip for fear of her and her loved ones life is still a huge violation if you ask me.

I am REALLY curious to see what andrea does now. Iv never really liked her character, to high strung/emotional for me (not that i disagree with it, i like that she stands up for the individual rights in a time of self crisis) so i wonder what shes going to do, it looked like she was trying to lead these people since the govner wasn't. I hope that she can stop them from going to the jail, for a fight at least, but since half of them are the govners military dogs, i really dont know lol.

i have so many feelings for this part of the season xD and I agree with everyone else, daryl needs to get his crap together and realize his crazy brother isnt as important as the people he protected for so long.

ok iv added spoiler to the topic line, xD just so people who might not be caught up dont have something ruined  on accident :p
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 12:47:29 PM by TrueVampiress »

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2013, 12:52:55 PM »
Follow up comments on this week's episode:
Spoiler
Ahh... so what was saw WAS what happened, but I guess your're right TrueVampiress, the Governor violated her sexually so even if it wasn't as bad as it looked like it was going to be,  it makes sense that Glenn would still call him a rapist

Not an Andrea fan either, but interesting in what will happen... most of the town was easily calmed but that won't stop the Governor from up and attacking the prison. Crazy how he justified it because they attacked his town... AFTER he kidnapped people... how did Andrea not call him on that? She seems to really attach herself to alpha-males for a woman who seems to see herself as so strong an independent.

Offline blonde2themax

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2013, 12:54:46 PM »
LOVE THIS SHOW :D!
Thanks Shenanigans for my sig & Sirithfin for my profile pic :D!
My Sales Page :D!http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,319444.msg580218.html#msg580218
My G3 and Season Swap Wishlisthttp://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,327117.new.html#new

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Walking dead fans [spoilers]
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2013, 04:20:22 PM »
Spoiler
Im pretty mad at andreas position xD i mean shes such a hard character to like. shes so fiercely opinionated, but usually shes like all about doing the right thing and stuff, but she kinda wares on me. but i agree this whole thing, how could she justify this xD, i mean she definitely doesn't trust him as much, but why hasn't she tried to reconnect with the original group? Maybe shell try and merge the two groups? lol, i think the govner will find that a lot of "his people" no longer trust him, since he shot that guy in front of him (even if he was doing him a favor) but he kinda led them to believe that everything was all right wit the world and then BAM. I think they will be looking for a better leader, and i have a feeling andrea will try and take that position.

anyone else wondering how long rick is going to be checked into the crazy hotel? xD I really like him and i hope he doesnt become another shane story lol hes really starting to loose it (not that i blame him)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2013, 06:08:07 PM »
Ready to start our Arena viewing???

Spoiler
Laurie's ghost!?!  Damn it Rick, get it together buddy!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2013, 06:47:09 AM »
so my cable decided to take a poop RIGHT before this episode started last night. rofl literally turned the tv on at 8 just to start looking for the channel and i saw a glimmer of tv and then blank screen "scan for channels" wat... so i scanned twice and i guess my cable was just being a butt head so i couldn't watch it while it was playing -_- ended up downloading it later. so now on to the spoiler xD

Spoiler
HOW could they end this episode like this! im going crazy.. and how could andrea not be suspicious about the govner being all lalala not going to hurt anyone and then randomly going missing.. what hours later? come one woman. -_- though i doubt she would be able to stop them...

next omfg truck full of zombies? i shouldnt be surprised the govner has pretty much perfected the art of using zombies as his personal weapons. rick better get it together quick because I agree with hershel, Glen might be smart but hes no leader. jeez just so much happening with this episode xD im glad daryl is back but not so happy that merle followed him but HEY maybe hes had some turn around (i very much doubt that) im not surprised to learn that in the begining they were planning on robbing the camp. Poor daryl hes such a sweet bad boy xD

*takes a breath*

well I cant wait for the next one xD i really wish they would have moved out of the prison as soon as they got back from woodbury 

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2013, 10:32:18 AM »
So much suspense this week! I couldn't believe it when I realized it was all going down with only 10min left!

Spoiler
Andrea is has to be a completely out of it if she's not SUPER suspicious about where the Governor was! I hope she finally tries to go visit.

That was super fortuitous that Daryl and Merle showed up at just the right time. It was Merle's only chance to get back in with the group though so well done! I'd keep him in a cell if I were them though... once they get back in that is...

I still hope that other group comes back or they come across them and make amends though... they need a LOT of help at this point and that other group seemed decent

Can't wait for next week!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2013, 01:20:34 PM »
Can you believe
Spoiler
Axel got shot in the head?!?!?  Didn't see that coming at all!  Rick, get it together and tout suite buddy.  I almost vomited at the scene on the bridge...with the baby in the car.  Hooray for Daryl being so awesome!  Then when Merle rips Daryl's shirt and we see the scars on his back...I wanted to make him some brownies and hug him!

This thread is all spoilers :P.  By the way, Hershel is just a awesome.  I love the wisdom he brings to the group this season.  Plus who knew Beth was such a natural with 'L'il Ass Kicker'. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal