collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Theory on the new orange pony  (Read 2968 times)

Offline Spike

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
Re: Theory on the new orange pony
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2013, 07:40:32 PM »
Tara Strong has already announced her role isn't going to change though.

Post Merge: February 11, 2013, 07:41:39 PM

Her name is Firework and she is actually Katy Perry, ponified. Why do I say this? Because Hasbro recently registered "Equestria Girls" as a trademark.

LOL this is the best. theory. ever.

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2013, 11:00:47 PM »
Oh yeah I forgot to mention the other weird thing I saw related to the mask ponies. On the packaging there is  Twilight on what looks like the Crystal Empire logo, and it kind of looks like it says "Crystal Empire". I was joking around that Twilight is taking over princess Cadance's job.

Also, to stay on topic, I do not think there is any way way this orange pony is just another random brushable. I think she will be featured in whatever these "big changes" are. Maybe she'll be from a doll/toyline marketed to older kids and they just happened to make a brushable pony version of her, too. Those are just my crazy ramblings though.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 11:09:17 PM by BrightIdea »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2013, 11:49:40 PM »
I'm wondering if the move of direction  has something to do with Tara strong? She does record in LA versus Vancouver? I wonder if she's too busy to continue with fim or maybe it's too expensive to have her/too much work? Just throwing some possibilities into the pot...

Maybe the new pony is celestial niece or am exchange student from another kingdom and celestia was asked to help her make friends... Seems like a move hasbro would do...
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal