collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: looking to trade Catrine for Blob  (Read 473 times)

Offline simplysteffie

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://simplysteffie.deviantart.com/
looking to trade Catrine for Blob
« on: February 06, 2013, 01:31:28 PM »
I have an extra Catrine, MIB. Im dying to have Blob, with all her accessories.  I havent been able to find any of the new cams and I dont want the set. I only want Blob. So id love to make a swap if anyone is interested.
WANTED/Will Buy: All TE Locket's, UK Starlight's & pink G1's
My DA: http://simplysteffie.deviantart.com/
My FB: http://www.facebook.com/hottdamnitssteff
Sales on Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/hottdangitssteff/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
(Thanks for the avatar Adrean!)

Fred11706

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: looking to trade Catrine for Blob
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 06:38:38 PM »
Hi! I have a blob girl/ice girl cam mib ill swap with you. I prefer Catrine to stay in the box, I'm in NY. Let me know what you think.

Post Merge: February 06, 2013, 06:40:53 PM

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:40:54 PM by Fred11706 »

faunabay

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 07:01:13 PM »
Steffie.....if you work this trade with Fred and don't want the Ice Girl I'll buy it from you.   :biggrin:  I'm really interested in that one but don't necessarily want the blob girl. 

Fred11706

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 07:26:47 PM »
I thought the trade was for just Blob girl :(

faunabay

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 07:46:53 PM »
Oh sorry..... you posted the whole picture Fred and the way you worded it I thought you were offering the whole thing.  Nevermind then. Just ignore the confused woman in the corner.  LOL

Fred11706

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 07:53:26 PM »
Oh sorry..... you posted the whole picture Fred and the way you worded it I thought you were offering the whole thing.  Nevermind then. Just ignore the confused woman in the corner.  LOL
:blush: :blush: I'm sorry I totally see why you thought thy. The reason why I posted the pic (in my crazy head) was to show blob girl is brand new. If she does the trade with me I'd be happy to trade the ice girl with you :)

faunabay

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 07:59:55 PM »
:blush: :blush: I'm sorry I totally see why you thought thy. The reason why I posted the pic (in my crazy head) was to show blob girl is brand new. If she does the trade with me I'd be happy to trade the ice girl with you :)
Well Fred you and I are in the same boat.....we both want trades because we want more dolls.   LOL  I dont' have anything to trade....... I want MORE!!   ;)

You know Fred after reading over what I typed last night I have to apologize now myself.  It was rude to offer to buy it from steffie in the first place.  I plead tiredness and being clueless!!!  Now REALLY ignore the clueless, rude woman in the corner!!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 01:20:34 PM by faunabay »

Fred11706

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 02:15:21 AM »
Well Fred you and I are in the same boat.....we both want trades because we want more dolls.   LOL  I dont' have anything to trade....... I want MORE!!   ;)

You know Fred after reading over what I typed last night I have to apologize now myself.  It was rude to offer to buy it from steffie in the first place.  I plead tiredness and being clueless!!!  Now REALLY ignore the clueless, rude woman in the corner!!

I honestly didn't take it as rude at all :). The trade did go through. I couldn't be happier. I still have a barefoot ice girl if you want to trade in the future :) ill take off the shelf stuff that's not difficult to find. Keep it mind for the future. Thanks again guys!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal