collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster Pic Spam - thread 3  (Read 41933 times)

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Pic Spam - thread 3
« Reply #960 on: April 25, 2013, 04:14:28 PM »
My lovely Lagoona got some new shoes today. She's not at all spoiled :lol:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The best shoes ever!!! by keylimepony, on Flickr
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: April 25, 2013, 04:19:55 PM »

Those shoes looks so pretty! I really wish Mattel would make more clear/see-through shoes like that, and not just for Lagoona or Spectra, either. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Dorriebelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #962 on: April 25, 2013, 05:14:18 PM »
Cute chillers, Faunabay ! I need to look at that GR Abbey dress again soon ! I don't think I ever noticed before how delicate it looks.

KeyLimePony, I am pea-green with envy ! One day, I, too will own those shoes - they're just lovely. May your ghouls enjoy them for years to come. Hugs to your unspoiled 'goona !

Kalavista, remind me to thank your Mom for helping you set up your machine - you've made great use of it ever since ! Looking forward to seeing more of your inspiring creations !

As for me, I got a buncha scraps in off Etsy, and found one that was just the right size for a sundress. Unfortunately, it'd been so long since I shirred anything, I nearly forgot how ! But with Clawdeen's help, we made a simple, pretty dress together.

Keep those photos comin' ya'll ! Your pretty images make me so happy to see. Pleeeeezze ?

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: April 25, 2013, 06:31:54 PM »
Dorriebelle: That's a cute dress you made for Clawdeen! :D Looks good on her. :3

One of my girls decided to bake some bread a few days ago. xD

Want Some? I Made Enough To Share <3 by MistrallaMilky, on Flickr

Dorriebelle

« Reply #964 on: April 25, 2013, 07:34:19 PM »
Dorriebelle: That's a cute dress you made for Clawdeen! :D Looks good on her. :3

Thanks, MilkyTaroMochi ! Think I'll add some straps to it, it looks a bit low-necked for Clawdeen.

I think that 'Forbitten Love' dress looks better on Purrsephone than it did on DLaura ! And Jackson's glasses are the purrfect cute touch. Wish they sold glasses separately, so far every ghoul who's tried on Jackson's pair has looked adorable in them !

Thanks for dessert bread ! Yumm !

Scooterbec122

« Reply #965 on: April 25, 2013, 07:46:51 PM »

Those shoes are great! Love them!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: April 25, 2013, 07:52:43 PM »

OMG Where did you get those little hello kitty breads?! The only food props I have are ones from Iwako, the simple foods. I'd love to have Hello kitty shaped ones! :P
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: April 25, 2013, 08:23:05 PM »
DorriebelleStraps would look cute on the dress for Clawdeen. :D 
I love Jackson's glasses! After putting them on Purrsephone, they were hers to keep. xD I would be all for Mattel to release more glasses in the future, and especially if you were able to buy Jackson's glasses by themselves.

LuvlyMelody: I bought them at a Sanrio store in Houston about two years back. I wish I had bought more of them, even though they were those "mystery box" ones that I dread. They're too cute! I have been trying to find the other 7 mini-sets on eBay, and just managed to find them. Some of them, at least. xD :heart: Here's a pic of what all 8 sets looks like (if that's okay to post the pic here. ^^) I have #8.
Spoiler

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: April 25, 2013, 09:43:31 PM »
OMGGG!!! Those are adorable!! I want that one, and that one, hell I want them all!! A Cash register?! OMG IS THAT A BAKERY DISPLAY CASE(S)?!?!?! :faint:

There's also a Sanrio store in a mall close by so I'll check it out and see if they have them there!! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nvm just realized you said 2 years ago, they're probably gone now. >,>;

How much were they?? Knowing Sanrio, their prices can be a little crazy. @,@;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: April 25, 2013, 10:06:33 PM »
OMGGG!!! Those are adorable!! I want that one, and that one, hell I want them all!! A Cash register?! OMG IS THAT A BAKERY DISPLAY CASE(S)?!?!?! :faint:

There's also a Sanrio store in a mall close by so I'll check it out and see if they have them there!! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nvm just realized you said 2 years ago, they're probably gone now. >,>;

How much were they?? Knowing Sanrio, their prices can be a little crazy. @,@;
A little over $9, which wasn't too bad since they were from Japan. I was surprised that Sanrio store actually had them in the first place. xD  I'd still say it's worth peeking in a Sanrio store to see if they have it, or any other mini-Hello Kitty items. The company Re-ment apparently has a TON of mini Hello Kitty items. xD
If you use eBay, there are some being sold on there now if you search "Re-ment Hello Kitty Bakery". (it's okay for me to say that, right? I know the forum doesn't allow direct links to eBay listings, but wanted to make sure. ^^) I am really tempted in buying #5 set. xD

And here's Purr modeling her full outfit of the month. xD

Purr's May Outfit by MistrallaMilky, on Flickr

Melissa

« Reply #970 on: April 25, 2013, 10:58:22 PM »
Now I want Keroppi bread and new Lagoona shoes...

hamsteh

« Reply #971 on: April 26, 2013, 02:53:44 AM »
Dorriebelle ~ That sundress is so pretty! :D

And MilkyTaroMochi ~ I love that dress on your kitty, so cute! O:

Actually, the burger that was in my pic of Howleen a couple pages back was also re-ment... As well as some of the kitchen stuff I used. xD Re-ment is so awesome, I wish I had more! I hate the blind boxes too, I bought a box from the strawberry line and got the set I least wanted, typical. D:

Another hoodie! ~ 115/365 by Hamsteh, on Flickr

I made another hoodie today! Unfortunately her hair is too big - I had thought about this but I don't want the hood any bigger, or it'll look really silly when it's down. ^^;
And I don't really have anything for her to wear it with either! The colour doesn't really match Monster High haha. But I like it anyways. :D

Dorriebelle

« Reply #972 on: April 26, 2013, 05:28:03 AM »

Actually, the burger that was in my pic of Howleen a couple pages back was also re-ment... As well as some of the kitchen stuff I used. xD Re-ment is so awesome, I wish I had more! I hate the blind boxes too, I bought a box from the strawberry line and got the set I least wanted, typical. D:

I made another hoodie today! Unfortunately her hair is too big - I had thought about this but I don't want the hood any bigger, or it'll look really silly when it's down. ^^;
And I don't really have anything for her to wear it with either! The colour doesn't really match Monster High haha. But I like it anyways. :D

Hey, this is MH - it doesn't have to match anything, just be awesome. Which it is ! How I would love to go fabric shopping and sew with you, anytime ! Your latest creation looks great on Howleen, and some of the pinks and browns do match. You're better at this than you think, Hamsteh !

Plus, I think you've hit the nail on the head about hoodies. None of the Mattel MH ones fit the dolls they're made for either, probably because they'll look odd when they're not up. The few I've made that *are* big enough to go over Deuce's snake-hawk make him look like he's working part-time doing deliveries for The Stork ! Or, at least, he's carrying his books back there instead of in a backpack.

I think that everyone who loves dolls loves Rement ! I have a few scattered pieces, and it's so cool. Wish there was a place that sold it locally, but then, I wouldn't have doll money, so I guess it works out. Thanks for showing us yours, Hamsteh !

And thanks for letting me know about the eBay link thing...won't do it again, I promise... Hugs to our kind moderators for not whaling on me over it !

TGIF !

Shahaila

« Reply #973 on: April 26, 2013, 06:46:30 AM »

Those shoes looks so pretty! I really wish Mattel would make more clear/see-through shoes like that, and not just for Lagoona or Spectra, either. xD
I so agree with this.  My Skelita loves her "glass" shoes, they decorate her while still showing off her lovely bone structure.  She is particularly fond of the shoes that come with the current Lagoona fashion pack LOL.

hamsteh

« Reply #974 on: April 26, 2013, 03:08:37 PM »
Spoiler

Hey, this is MH - it doesn't have to match anything, just be awesome. Which it is ! How I would love to go fabric shopping and sew with you, anytime ! Your latest creation looks great on Howleen, and some of the pinks and browns do match. You're better at this than you think, Hamsteh !

Plus, I think you've hit the nail on the head about hoodies. None of the Mattel MH ones fit the dolls they're made for either, probably because they'll look odd when they're not up. The few I've made that *are* big enough to go over Deuce's snake-hawk make him look like he's working part-time doing deliveries for The Stork ! Or, at least, he's carrying his books back there instead of in a backpack.

I think that everyone who loves dolls loves Rement ! I have a few scattered pieces, and it's so cool. Wish there was a place that sold it locally, but then, I wouldn't have doll money, so I guess it works out. Thanks for showing us yours, Hamsteh !

And thanks for letting me know about the eBay link thing...won't do it again, I promise... Hugs to our kind moderators for not whaling on me over it !

TGIF !

Aww, you're so sweet, thankyou! n_n The fabric I used on this hoody as well as the leggings she's wearing was all pilfered from my mum! xD I couldn't resist the Hello Kitty fabric, and she actually got that from a cheap baby outfit! The lining and sleeves were from a (brand new!) pair of knickers LOL. xD

My favorite place to get fabric is Primark, if you're in the UK or anywhere else they have a store. >.> If you go in the underwear section, they have the cutest prints on some of the stuff they sell and it's like £1 or £1.70 usually, but more for licensed stuff... Which I don't think is bad for cute fabric. :D I'd rather not have a tonne of the same fabrics either cause I get bored of sewing the same stuff, so I like the variety. xD
The frog princess hoodie I made was completely done from Primark underwear fabric lmao, as well as the leopard print stuff. :D

And yes. I could spend soo much money on re-ment! They do Disney lines too and my mum has a few pieces and its SO CUTE. ; _ ; She has some stuff with Stitch from Lilo + Stitch.<3

I started replying to this then had to run off for work. :x So I hope it makes sense!

And here's todays photo. :D

Roar! ~ 116/365 by Hamsteh, on Flickr

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal