collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster Pic Spam - thread 3  (Read 41710 times)

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Pic Spam - thread 3
« Reply #210 on: February 19, 2013, 11:50:53 PM »
Its only grown since that picture... but there are more deboxed now... I still have a set MIB... but I have gotten more doubles to have my second deboxed set... My mom says I have too many :)

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 20, 2013, 05:46:28 AM »
Its only grown since that picture... but there are more deboxed now... I still have a set MIB... but I have gotten more doubles to have my second deboxed set... My mom says I have too many :)

Haha, so does mine! :lmao: We probably have a similar number of dolls, but most of mine are deboxed, so they're only over running one bookcase and a couple extra shelves...so far! >.>

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #212 on: February 20, 2013, 08:13:53 AM »

Haha, so does mine! :lmao: We probably have a similar number of dolls, but most of mine are deboxed, so they're only over running one bookcase and a couple extra shelves...so far! >.>
This is me too!!  I have them all deboxed and they're beginning to overrun the place.   :iconclap:  I've gotten them in 3 separate places in the house now.  hehe   Although my 70 yr old Mom has started having fun with them too!  She actually bought herself a GR Frankie!   :cheer:

Post Merge: February 20, 2013, 08:17:12 AM

So here's what I've done with the RM Ghoulia I got.  I'm not sold on this outfit but am wondering if it'll grow on me because the more I look at it the more I like it.   
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:17:12 AM by faunabay »

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 20, 2013, 08:19:11 AM »
Ohh, I rather like the outfit combination! And with her hair down RM Ghoulia is rather charming... no. Bad. I will not grab her at Walmart. No.

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 20, 2013, 08:45:18 AM »
Ohh, I rather like the outfit combination! And with her hair down RM Ghoulia is rather charming... no. Bad. I will not grab her at Walmart. No.

..Evil voice... Oh but you will... Bwahahaha, yes you will...lol
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 20, 2013, 08:48:48 AM »
I think my fiance will slap me upside the head if I do that, lol. Since that cuts into me trying to save for my BJD. And the house taxes. The latter is probably more important...

faunabay

« Reply #216 on: February 20, 2013, 08:53:53 AM »
I was curious about letting her hair down so started a thread about it.  Once I saw what others had done with her hair I couldn't pass it up!!  I really like it!!!  And this Ghoulia has such a pretty face!!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:56:28 AM by faunabay »

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #217 on: February 20, 2013, 04:55:59 PM »
Gave Demetria a haircut until I get round to rerooting her. Also dressed her in the newest Lala fashion. She won't be so freakin PINK when she has new hair XD

I may keep the style similar. I kinda like it.

Melissa

« Reply #218 on: February 20, 2013, 07:38:30 PM »
Gave Demetria a haircut until I get round to rerooting her. Also dressed her in the newest Lala fashion. She won't be so freakin PINK when she has new hair XD
Ooh, what color are you rebooting her?

Lilac-Mint

« Reply #219 on: February 20, 2013, 07:51:51 PM »
Wanted to share how awful my PD Lala's box hair was. Poor girl, I just don't know what to do with it! For now I've just tied it back into a low ponytail, but with her awful glue bangs and hair everywhere I'm stumped! Also I was so stoked PD came with stickers!

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 20, 2013, 07:52:44 PM »
Here's My Sylvie Slyther with a mouse/rat (I'm thinking of her keeping that pet) I still need to paint her hair snakes eyes and design her a newoutfit, but this is her so far.

Spoiler
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:33:12 PM by Tribble79 »

HanaMaehata

« Reply #221 on: February 20, 2013, 08:42:42 PM »
I'm always so, so surprised at the big displays people have! It's not that it's necessarily a bad thing; I mean, your life, your choices, yeah? Whatever floats your boat, etc. But I guess I couldn't imagine owning that many! I think it's because I'm SUPER PICKY with what kind of dolls I want.

Except when it comes to Ghoulia. Just give me all Ghoulias ever, please! (Spectra is growing on me as well; I love her face.)

@Tribble79: That little rat is an ADORABLE pet for your Gorgon girl! Did you make it yourself? It kind of reminds me of the stories, where a snake owner will buy a live rodent for their snake to eat; only for the snake and the rodent to become buddies!

Also have another picture of my own. This was going to be one of the pictures I was thinking of entering in this week's ANTM, but I just couldn't find a full body shot I liked well enough. The curse of shaky hands! Ah well, the outfit was a little bland besides.

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 20, 2013, 08:46:21 PM »

@Tribble79: That little rat is an ADORABLE pet for your Gorgon girl! Did you make it yourself? It kind of reminds me of the stories, where a snake owner will buy a live rodent for their snake to eat; only for the snake and the rodent to become buddies!

I hadn't decided on a backstory for the pet yet... Took me FOREVER to come up with Sylvie's name! I did not make the rat, got her at a yardsale but she is made out of shells and painted - would be super easy.... Thanks!!!

I think You should have entered your Spectra in the contest anyway, She looks gorgeous there!

HanaMaehata

« Reply #223 on: February 20, 2013, 08:49:46 PM »

I hadn't decided on a backstory for the pet yet... Took me FOREVER to come up with Sylvie's name! I did not make the rat, got her at a yardsale but she is made out of shells and painted - would be super easy.... Thanks!!!

I think You should have entered your Spectra in the contest anyway, She looks gorgeous there!
Thank you! But to be honest, I also kind of missed the deadline, too. Oh well! Next time for sure. :) At the very least, I got some nicer pictures of her.

And I guess the pet story is something you'd have to decide along with Sylvie's own backstory, too! What kind of ghoul she is, etc.

(also; have you thought about tying a ribbon around where her snake ponytail begins)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 20, 2013, 08:53:44 PM »
I'm a terrible photographer and I'm bad at posing dolls, but I'm pleased with it. :)

Cleo and Deuce are one of my favorite couples. Them and Lagoona and Gil are my absolute favorite couples! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal