collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster Pic Spam - thread 3  (Read 40332 times)

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Pic Spam - thread 3
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2013, 01:58:30 PM »
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dakashy

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Dakashy's Tumblr
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2013, 04:26:58 PM »
I'm just gonna leave this here:

Trystrid

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2013, 05:47:44 PM »
AcademicSquirrel, whatever you did to Catrine's hair is gorgeous!

PS: What did you do to Catrine's hair?

Offline Dakashy

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Dakashy's Tumblr
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2013, 07:31:35 PM »
AcademicSquirrel, whatever you did to Catrine's hair is gorgeous!

PS: What did you do to Catrine's hair?

Hot water rinse to get the gel out, air dry, light brush with an MLP comb.

:blush: It was closer than my regular doll comb.

Dorriebelle

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2013, 07:13:03 AM »
Harpies and kitties and gargoyles - oh, my ! All looking so beautiful, too. Gorgeous photos, ya'll !

We've got flu in the house, so here's a photo of Howleen with her new Hula Hoop* !

*actually a child's bracelet from that MH party favor pack I bought Sunday.

Hope your home is flu-free !

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2013, 07:17:51 AM »
*Waves at Dorrie* we're sick here too:(.   It's awful.  Thank goodness for the Arena to pass the time.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

WildLace

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2013, 11:50:48 AM »
She is so Cute!!!

hamsteh

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2013, 04:57:09 PM »
Soo, turns out I really want a Howleen. :|
Orange has always been my favorite colour but I think I'll probably have to settle for pink Howleen since orange seems kinda hard to find now. Bought enough dolls this month anyway. ^^; Didn't stop me checking ebay though...

Dorrie, Icicle, Vortex - WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELVES?! :mad:

*Tries to climb out of MH pit*
*Falls further down*
... ._. Well, have a Draculaura...

Draculaura n_n 37/365 by Hamsteh, on Flickr

:lol:

faunabay

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2013, 07:32:50 PM »
I like the Draculaura without her "wings".  That has always seemed to be too much for me.  :) But I like your pic without her wings.

Dorriebelle

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2013, 07:37:52 PM »
Soo, turns out I really want a Howleen. :|
Orange has always been my favorite colour but I think I'll probably have to settle for pink Howleen since orange seems kinda hard to find now. Bought enough dolls this month anyway. ^^; Didn't stop me checking ebay though...

Dorrie, Icicle, Vortex - WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELVES?! :mad:

*Tries to climb out of MH pit*
*Falls further down*
... ._. Well, have a Draculaura...

Draculaura n_n 37/365 by Hamsteh, on Flickr

:lol:

(ducks, laughs embarrassedly) Well...I can't help it, she's adorable ! Just like your Draculaura, which I confess, I didn't like when they first came out, but something about those curlicues and eyelashes...  I think she pulls them off the best of that line. They're hypnotic... and she looks far less 'over the top' wingless, I agree with Faunabay. 

Would it help to know that your future Howleen won't need much of a wardrobe from the Juniors dept. ? Most regular MH wear is tiny and stretchy and will fit her easily. And I've seen her workout gear on full-size ghouls as well.

I'll be honest, I didn't want a Howleen. Any Howleen ! But this one just sank her claws (without so much as a 'how do you do', mind you !) into my vital organs and hasn't let go yet.

See you on eBay - I'll try not to bid against you, but I'm so poor/cheap I tend to lose anyway !

Offline Mintymints

• Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Sock collector extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2013, 07:39:14 PM »

Made a Pikmin hat!!! :D
(I know White Pikmin have pink flowers but I didn't have the right felt...)
I have a feeling my Skelle's character is a gamer now ;)

By Sunnyrain~Avvie by Starsteppony on DA

faunabay

« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2013, 07:56:19 PM »
Would it help to know that your future Howleen won't need much of a wardrobe from the Juniors dept. ? Most regular MH wear is tiny and stretchy and will fit her easily. And I've seen her workout gear on full-size ghouls as well.

I'll be honest, I didn't want a Howleen. Any Howleen ! But this one just sank her claws (without so much as a 'how do you do', mind you !) into my vital organs and hasn't let go yet.

See you on eBay - I'll try not to bid against you, but I'm so poor/cheap I tend to lose anyway !
What about the "bigger" ghouls boots?  I'm thinking and wonder if they'll they fit Howleen?  I mean I've been looking at Purrsephone's boots and wasn't sure if they'd be too tall for Howleen. I'm thinking I might have to get ankle boots instead of the taller ones.

Dorriebelle

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2013, 08:23:33 PM »
What about the "bigger" ghouls boots?  I'm thinking and wonder if they'll they fit Howleen?  I mean I've been looking at Purrsephone's boots and wasn't sure if they'd be too tall for Howleen. I'm thinking I might have to get ankle boots instead of the taller ones.

Well... she can wear the super-tall boots, it takes a bit of doing to get them on her, but they come off fairly easily. They fit OK, but... well, here's a photo, since I don't quite know how to explain it well, a picture will probably do better. I used Robecca's boot, I don't have Purr's.

They 'fit' Howleen fine, but with her leg straight, the boot's sole isn't flat on the ground. Angle is just a twinge off. I have to bend her knee a just a little for her shoe soles to be flat on the table/stand/floor. But if you don't mind, the tall and lower boots fit and display fine.

Now, with open toe shoes, or sandals, her toes don't show - see her in the pink Winx shoes in my other photo - so the shoe looks a little too big for her, like she raided big Sis' closet. Sometimes it doesn't matter, sometimes it's charming, other times, it's awkward. But she can wear some LIV shoes, and I'm stilll looking for the Barbie shoe box to see if squishy sneakers or the like might fit. But if you don't mind bending her knee a little, she can probably wear any footwear Clawdeen and the other ghouls can.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 08:27:52 PM by Dorriebelle »

faunabay

« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2013, 08:35:42 PM »
Thank you dorrie.  Yep the picture does help.  She does look a little like she's wearing her big sisters boots doesn't she?   :lol: 

I wonderd about Purrsephone's boots but also Ghoulia's scooter boots or maybe even better the black ankle boots that I've seen pics of but don't know where they come from.   :P  hmmm......I'll just see what works the best.  I'm trying to give her a little biker chick type vibe.   :cool:

Dorriebelle

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2013, 08:48:15 PM »
Thank you dorrie.  Yep the picture does help.  She does look a little like she's wearing her big sisters boots doesn't she?   :lol: 

I wonderd about Purrsephone's boots but also Ghoulia's scooter boots or maybe even better the black ankle boots that I've seen pics of but don't know where they come from.   :P  hmmm......I'll just see what works the best.  I'm trying to give her a little biker chick type vibe.   :cool:

Just be sure to spam us with photos !  :silly:

I just tried some classic FM pumps on my Howleen - again, fit is fine, but there's a gap between her heel and the shoe heel. Angle the leg right, it's unnoticeable. Otherwise, it's another "playin' in momma's closet" look. But, hey, at least she isn't as bereft of footwear as the original ghouls in 2010 !

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal