collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New MLP Toys at TRU!  (Read 922 times)

popyduggan

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: New MLP Toys at TRU!
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 04:53:02 AM »
$15 sounds like a pretty good value, $2 cheaper than Zecora, lol

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 07:23:05 AM »
Those are really cute sets, I thought about getting them. But I wish they had differnt ponies in them though :(  Thank you for sharing the pictures with us!

You're very welcome! I am working on a Cadance army so I had to grab this one and now I'm up to date with all the Cadances that are currently out in stores.

I do wish there were different ponies as well. I would have loved a new pony with a pony from the show like how the Carousel Boutique came with a new pony and Rarity and there was a Canterlot set that came with Twilight and Starbeam Twinkle. I like those because it balances it out more.
I totally agree, I hope there will be suprises that we do not know about showing up in the stores. :)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 08:09:59 AM »
Hubby surprisingly was nice enough to stop at TRU and check on his way home from work and bought them for me:D I love the bath set..why couldn't they have put Lotus or Aloe in there instead of another pinkie? Now if only I could find wave 6&7 blind bags!

Yay! I'm glad you found them! :)
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 08:52:44 AM »
Oh, Hasbro, if only you realized how many of us would be buying big and medium sized playsets if you put in new characters...

How many of us bought the big castle accessory set and Rarity's carosel just to have Sweetie Swirl and Starbeam Twinkle? *Raises hand*
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 09:02:35 AM »
Oh, Hasbro, if only you realized how many of us would be buying big and medium sized playsets if you put in new characters...

How many of us bought the big castle accessory set and Rarity's carosel just to have Sweetie Swirl and Starbeam Twinkle? *Raises hand*

Guilty as charged! I bought the big castle set for Starbeam Twinkle, but I bought Rarity's Carousel Boutique for mainly Rarity. Though I love Sweetie Swirl so it was a bonus for me! I will definitely buy playsets if they have new characters and/or Rarity or Cadance as they are the two characters I collect every pony of.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 01:27:58 PM »
Sonofa, roflmao. I just broke down and bought the 3 pack of Luna, Cadence, and an unwanted Celestia to get them but I hate their tinsel.
This new set is what I should have waited for, *headesk* lol!

Offline LilAlleyCat

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2013, 01:46:45 PM »

/raised hand

I would probably buy the big playsets even with repeat ponies but the small/medium playset...meh. I will be passing on these guys. If anyone wants to sell me the furniture/accessories without the ponies I'd be glad to take them off your hands! :P

~Single handedly increasing the value of your MOC/MIB collection by opening mine!~

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2013, 01:53:34 PM »
Hubby surprisingly was nice enough to stop at TRU and check on his way home from work and bought them for me:D I love the bath set..why couldn't they have put Lotus or Aloe in there instead of another pinkie? Now if only I could find wave 6&7 blind bags!
I think the spa ponies would have been great for the bath set as well. I would just love to have those two. Fail Hasbro.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2013, 04:12:19 PM »

Oh how true this statement is!

Although does anyone else find it weird that the playset ponies are harder to find than the single releases...compare that to G1 and Peachy and Majesty and Lemon Drop...I bow in awe at Hasbros ability to shift expensive playsets back in the 80s.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2013, 02:22:32 PM »
I went to my local TRUs today and found both sets. I was so happy untill I looked over the ponies and the stuff they come with. Saddly none came home with me. I was only going to get the Princess Cadance and Twilight Sparkle set but both sets had makes on the ponies and one had make all over one of the dresses. Cadance seems to be fine in both sets but Twilight was not in either set. Since I wanted to keep this set in its packaging for a while I did not want maked up ponies. This is the second time I have come across ponies with make resently and most of the makes are not ones you can remove.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal