collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Should I start collecting G4?  (Read 1739 times)

mylittleponylover92

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Should I start collecting G4?
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2013, 02:23:04 PM »
Give them a chance. If you don't like you can always sell them.

At 1st I didn't liked G2s, G3s or G4s :P But with time I begun to love them. And also, collecting is fun :P the more things you have to trade, hunt, talk about, more fun you may have ^^

Now, totally off topic, I love your avatar, mylittleponylover92. Princess Tiffany is one of my favs and also was a childhood pony. She is so cute ^^

Thank you for the advice! I agree with you that it would be more fun and I'd have more to talk about with pony people here :)

Aw I know right? She's so cute! I'm lucky to have one myself I think she was even bought all the way from the USA since she was in great condition! She deffo one of my faves too :) I love her little bushwoolie friend too! Still need to collect him though! And the correct princess hat...but it's going to be hard!

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2013, 12:53:11 PM »
My G4 collection is slowly growing....=D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

safe to say im getting into these little cuties!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2013, 04:03:04 PM »
Thats great! Super cute :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2013, 11:49:00 AM »
I say buy one and see how you feel about her being on the shelf. Maybe you can luck out and find one at a thrift store. Unfortunately none of us can tell you if you will regret not collecting G4. Luckily though, if you decide that you wish you had gotten them.....you still can. There will always be thrift stores, yard sales, ebay, and here. ;)

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2013, 02:00:12 PM »
I say buy one and see how you feel about her being on the shelf. Maybe you can luck out and find one at a thrift store. Unfortunately none of us can tell you if you will regret not collecting G4. Luckily though, if you decide that you wish you had gotten them.....you still can. There will always be thrift stores, yard sales, ebay, and here. ;)

Thanks that right yeah :) I think I'll get one and see how it goes! It would be nice to have more mib ones! Since I do have a couple of G3s like that! Think I'll try to get the main ones if I like the first one I get...while they are still easy to get hold of. The blind bags are a gentle start for me though!

Thats great! Super cute :)

Thank you Hathorcat :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal