collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41574 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #1365 on: February 19, 2013, 12:00:12 PM »
I would've ended the friendship from that too. What a loser.

I have yet to use any MH Lingo outside of the arena yet. XD Be too embarassing. lol
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: February 19, 2013, 12:19:50 PM »
I have no luck whatsoever! I was taking off Rochelle's hand to put on the pink bracelet from Draculaura's fashion and when I was putting her hand back into her arm, the peg on Rochelle's hand broke so now part of it is stuck in her arm and I can't put her hand back in her arm. I just want to cry. :cry:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1367 on: February 19, 2013, 12:25:26 PM »
I feel like of the new three swim girls which seem to be very popular, I feel I am the only one who went nuts over the new Draculaura. I think she's one of the coolest versions of her I've seen. I love the two pigtails and the fact her hair has more pink. I have hannaliten to thank for selling her to me, since I don't think I'd ever have found her at my Kmart.
I'm with you!  I love this version of Draculaura.  I'm selling all three swim dolls and people have already bought the Venus and Lagoona.  I'm kind of happy that no one spoke up for Lala.   :blush:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: February 19, 2013, 12:29:47 PM »
I have no luck whatsoever! I was taking off Rochelle's hand to put on the pink bracelet from Draculaura's fashion and when I was putting her hand back into her arm, the peg on Rochelle's hand broke so now part of it is stuck in her arm and I can't put her hand back in her arm. I just want to cry. :cry:
Which Rochelle is she?? Do you still have her box?? Maybe you can contact Mattel about her wrist snapping off.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: February 19, 2013, 12:35:19 PM »
Which Rochelle is she?? Do you still have her box?? Maybe you can contact Mattel about her wrist snapping off.

It's Scaris Rochelle. I have her box and everything. I guess I could contact them about her hand, but if they send me a new Rochelle, I would still be one hand short with that Rochelle. D:
-Bow Tie

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: February 19, 2013, 12:51:12 PM »
A MH phrase I've recently grown fond of using to annoy my boyfriend is "creeperifically crunk". Thanks, Dance Class Howleen! :'D

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: February 19, 2013, 01:04:49 PM »
I just received my rerooted Skeleton Ghoul from Ravie....STUNNING!!!!!!  I'm tickled over how beautiful she turned out.  I'll post pictures of her as soon as I can. 

Thanks Ravie!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: February 19, 2013, 09:47:45 PM »
Has anyone ever gone shopping, looked at a piece of clothing and thought, "That looks like [insert character here]'s [insert line here] outfit!"? Well, for the last couple of weeks or so I've been eyeing this dress at Macy's that reminds me of Lagoona's RM outfit! I was so tempted to buy it, but it's too pricey for me right now.

What do y'all think?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 09:49:50 PM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: February 19, 2013, 09:48:43 PM »
Has anyone ever gone shopping and thought, "That looks like [insert character here]'s [insert line here] outfit!"? Well, for the last couple of weeks or so I've been eyeing this dress at Macy's that reminds me of Lagoona's RM outfit! I was so tempted to buy it, but it's too pricey for me right now.

What do y'all think?

It also screams Jinafire to me... and I want it too!

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #1374 on: February 19, 2013, 09:51:40 PM »
To mean it screams CAM Bee girl lol

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: February 19, 2013, 09:59:03 PM »
If you are going to cosplay as a black character, please do not do what my idiotic ex-friend did. I was so embarrassed when I saw his costume at a convention 3 years ago. My ex-friend is white, but he did a "Black Face" Lewis from Left 4 Dead. He painted his face black and painted his lips bright red and extended the make up past his lips to look like he had big red lips. I am not black, but I was offended. It made me sick to my stomach.

I hope I didn't sound like I was condoning blackface!!!! I guess I consider the Wolf family to be brown-toned partially from being wolves. The majority of background werewolves are brown or gray; since a lot of werewolves in horror movies are brown-furred, I always thought that was the original inspiration. If I saw someone in brown makeup, with yellow eyes and wolf ears, I'd automatically think "werewolf", not "dated, mocking another race, and in poor taste". Of course, I'm not a POC, so maybe that train of thought is flawed. Apologies if I offended anyone!

Back on the topic of dolls, I am dying for that Scaris two-pack to show up. I'm positive it'll be Lagoona and Cleo. Aside from loving both of them, I also want my Scaris collection to be truly complete. I just received Catrine from one of my besties (and she had to hunt like mad for a good one), and tonight I picked up the cafe cart. I hope Mattel offers the pieces on their parts site; I need another one of those darling skull chairs!

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: February 19, 2013, 10:05:38 PM »
If you are going to cosplay as a black character, please do not do what my idiotic ex-friend did. I was so embarrassed when I saw his costume at a convention 3 years ago. My ex-friend is white, but he did a "Black Face" Lewis from Left 4 Dead. He painted his face black and painted his lips bright red and extended the make up past his lips to look like he had big red lips. I am not black, but I was offended. It made me sick to my stomach.

I hope I didn't sound like I was condoning blackface!!!! I guess I consider the Wolf family to be brown-toned partially from being wolves. The majority of background werewolves are brown or gray; since a lot of werewolves in horror movies are brown-furred, I always thought that was the original inspiration. If I saw someone in brown makeup, with yellow eyes and wolf ears, I'd automatically think "werewolf", not "dated, mocking another race, and in poor taste". Of course, I'm not a POC, so maybe that train of thought is flawed. Apologies if I offended anyone!

Back on the topic of dolls, I am dying for that Scaris two-pack to show up. I'm positive it'll be Lagoona and Cleo. Aside from loving both of them, I also want my Scaris collection to be truly complete. I just received Catrine from one of my besties (and she had to hunt like mad for a good one), and tonight I picked up the cafe cart. I hope Mattel offers the pieces on their parts site; I need another one of those darling skull chairs!

I need another chair (or 5) too!! It bothers me when they create a large line (like scaris has 10 characters right now... Not including the elusive 2 pack  ^.^ ) and then have a play set... (like coffin bean, or the cafe set and such...) and then dont make it large enough (or with enough pieces) to accommodate everyone in that line... They needed to add a couple more chairs/benches in with that cafe cart  ;) Lol... I have a plan for my cafe/scaris peeps...

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: February 19, 2013, 10:10:55 PM »

It did not sound like that to me. I sincerely apologize if it sounded like I thought that's what you were doing. I was just sharing a story about an ex-friend doing it wrong. :)

I am dying as well for that Scaris 2 Pack. It will be mine! I will have two of them if Lagoona is truly in it. :lol: I'm really tempted to get the cafe! I'm loving the colors and translucency! I'm also wanting Cleo's Vanity again, but I'm waiting for it to go on clearance. Same with Lagoona's Hydration Station.
-Bow Tie

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: February 20, 2013, 07:08:15 AM »

I am dying as well for that Scaris 2 Pack. It will be mine! I will have two of them if Lagoona is truly in it. :lol: I'm really tempted to get the cafe! I'm loving the colors and translucency! I'm also wanting Cleo's Vanity again, but I'm waiting for it to go on clearance. Same with Lagoona's Hydration Station.

I decided to start a MASIVE project and make a doll house for me and my girls.... so now my rule against buying the play sets has gone out the window.  :lol: Now im gonna need the scaris cafe (and extra chairs hehe) so yes they all need to go on clearance so we can buy them  ;) Scaris 2 pack, i cant wait to see it i love this line. the only ones i havent bought are Frankie and Lala which is hard cuz i like them but im trying to be picky which versions i buy of each ghoul.   >_<

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: February 20, 2013, 07:14:41 AM »
I want the Coffin Bean, Scaris cafe, and the Scaris car... all to have more creative ways to set up my display. My wallet, however, is screaming at me in agony. And the other half of me that wants a Pullip and a BJD are crying.

In other, less crazy news, I chopped off a good bit of Spectra's hair as it was driving me crazy. Still is about butt length (on par with the other long haired dolls I have), but it suddenly doesn't make her head droop as bad as it used to! It's a bit uneven but I'm trying to tell myself that fits the character because if I keep trimming she's going to be bald...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal