collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41475 times)

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #1260 on: February 17, 2013, 05:10:53 PM »
I have yet to hit up my local Walmart... I know there were 4 catrines at the Walmart by my moms house last I check... But they all had wacky hair... they all had the right side curl that looked like someone had pulled on it, so it was fly-away ish...

Post Merge: February 17, 2013, 04:02:54 PM

The hood wont fit over his head... but there should be a velcro closing on the back that you can open and then pull it off...

There isn't Velcro on the actual hood and it doesn't seem big enough to fit over his head. I don't want to damage any of his snakes. Just like the hood on Ghoulia's dress doesn't fit over the head. It also doesn't have Velcro on the hood.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: February 17, 2013, 05:47:31 PM »
I have yet to hit up my local Walmart... I know there were 4 catrines at the Walmart by my moms house last I check... But they all had wacky hair... they all had the right side curl that looked like someone had pulled on it, so it was fly-away ish...

Post Merge: February 17, 2013, 04:02:54 PM

The hood wont fit over his head... but there should be a velcro closing on the back that you can open and then pull it off...

There isn't Velcro on the actual hood and it doesn't seem big enough to fit over his head. I don't want to damage any of his snakes. Just like the hood on Ghoulia's dress doesn't fit over the head. It also doesn't have Velcro on the hood.

No the velcro on the back makes the hole larger so you can take the hoodie off...

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: February 17, 2013, 05:53:31 PM »
I haven't had any luck with finding older dolls like GB and DT. All the places I've been to that would have the budget dolls either have SS or RM. It's really hard not to spend the extra money to get them, but I know that I really don't want to pay much more than retail for them especially with shipping factored into the prices. :cry:

I found a Killer Style Frankie at Justice in the mall I work at if anyone is still interested in her! I didn't get the chance to grab Draculaura's fashion pack, but I'm hoping this week I'll be able to grab it! I'm just dying for Rochelle to wear it!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: February 17, 2013, 06:07:37 PM »
Ok, the time has come. Hanna is downsizing her collection. If you're looking for anything rare or boys, keep an eye out for my sales thread coming soon!

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #1264 on: February 17, 2013, 06:16:37 PM »
Ok, the time has come. Hanna is downsizing her collection. If you're looking for anything rare or boys, keep an eye out for my sales thread coming soon!

What is this I hear????
Pretty sure my heart just skipped a beat
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: February 17, 2013, 06:18:05 PM »

What is this I hear????
Pretty sure my heart just skipped a beat

Same here! I'm watching the sales thread like a hawk.
-Bow Tie

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: February 17, 2013, 06:24:17 PM »
Oh my goodness, did we step into the Twilight Zone or something?! XD

Hope everything goes well with the downsizing!!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1267 on: February 17, 2013, 07:09:28 PM »
Just got this message from Mattel Australia: "There are currently no plans to range the Heath and Abbey 2 pack in NZ. We can confirm, that there are 4 boys available this year (Clawd, Gil, Deuce & Holt) in various packs and configurations. We unfortunately can’t tell you when they are coming out, so you’ll have to keep your eyes out in store for them! The reason for this is a lot of the new product coming out is characters we haven’t yet revealed in the webisode content (www.monsterhigh.com), so all this is very hush-hush."

I'm guessing Deuce will be Scaris Deuce. I'm hoping Gil, Clawd and Holt will be new releases, with new outfits, and not just rereleases. I want a Holt with articulated wrists. He's the last of my boys to still be without them now.

I wonder if that last bit is referring to the new 13 Wishes characters or some other characters that haven't come on the radar yet.

We're also getting Catrine and the CAM packs at some point. A big year for NZ collectors! Woohoo!

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: February 17, 2013, 07:19:08 PM »
Just got this message from Mattel Australia: "There are currently no plans to range the Heath and Abbey 2 pack in NZ. We can confirm, that there are 4 boys available this year (Clawd, Gil, Deuce & Holt) in various packs and configurations. We unfortunately can’t tell you when they are coming out, so you’ll have to keep your eyes out in store for them! The reason for this is a lot of the new product coming out is characters we haven’t yet revealed in the webisode content (www.monsterhigh.com), so all this is very hush-hush."

I'm guessing Deuce will be Scaris Deuce. I'm hoping Gil, Clawd and Holt will be new releases, with new outfits, and not just rereleases. I want a Holt with articulated wrists. He's the last of my boys to still be without them now.

I wonder if that last bit is referring to the new 13 Wishes characters or some other characters that haven't come on the radar yet.

We're also getting Catrine and the CAM packs at some point. A big year for NZ collectors! Woohoo!

Great news for you!

I'm not really a boy collector but I'd probably make an exception for Gil. I wonder how much coincides with US releases.
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: February 17, 2013, 07:21:12 PM »
That's really interesting! I can't wait for new boys!!! Especially if they are super handsome like Deuce and Gil. :heart:

Has anyone tried putting a non-CaM body on the siren? I really want to turn a Lagoona into a mermaid, but I don't want to break off her legs and find out she won't fit into the tail.
-Bow Tie

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: February 17, 2013, 07:24:57 PM »
That's really interesting! I can't wait for new boys!!! Especially if they are super handsome like Deuce and Gil. :heart:

Has anyone tried putting a non-CaM body on the siren? I really want to turn a Lagoona into a mermaid, but I don't want to break off her legs and find out she won't fit into the tail.

I did it. It took some modifying, but worked.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: February 17, 2013, 07:28:39 PM »

I did it. It took some modifying, but worked.

How wonderful! Do you have pictures? Also, what did you have to do to modify it? I'm not good at this kind of stuff so I'm hoping it's something a person with no skills can do. :lol:
-Bow Tie

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: February 17, 2013, 07:42:06 PM »
I haven't had any luck with finding older dolls like GB and DT. All the places I've been to that would have the budget dolls either have SS or RM. It's really hard not to spend the extra money to get them, but I know that I really don't want to pay much more than retail for them especially with shipping factored into the prices. :cry:

I found a Killer Style Frankie at Justice in the mall I work at if anyone is still interested in her! I didn't get the chance to grab Draculaura's fashion pack, but I'm hoping this week I'll be able to grab it! I'm just dying for Rochelle to wear it!

I'll need to make sure I have all the pieces to her, and that she doesn't have glue issues, but I have a spare GB Cleo just taking up space in one of my MH odds and ends boxes. If she's complete and doesn't have signs of glue, I'd be happy to sell her to you for a reasonable price. My main concern is the glue, since she came with the five pack Target exclusive; both the Frankie and Draculaura have shown signs of the glue. Her hair is a bit tacky, but unlike the other two, she hasn't had a wash yet, so it might just be the usual gel that I feel. PM me if you're interested!

OMG, I am so ready for more boys!!! My guy collection is up to date, but I love the guys, so any new releases are fantastic! Especially a signature Gil!!!! And a new Holt would be nice too, especially since he's the last to get articulated wrists. Thanks for sharing this info!

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: February 17, 2013, 07:44:25 PM »
Fingers crossed for InvisiBilly! I'm totally shipping him and Rochelle after that cute dance class episode (even though it was in Spanish and I only understood a small amount of the words).
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: February 17, 2013, 07:48:44 PM »

I'll need to make sure I have all the pieces to her, and that she doesn't have glue issues, but I have a spare GB Cleo just taking up space in one of my MH odds and ends boxes. If she's complete and doesn't have signs of glue, I'd be happy to sell her to you for a reasonable price. My main concern is the glue, since she came with the five pack Target exclusive; both the Frankie and Draculaura have shown signs of the glue. Her hair is a bit tacky, but unlike the other two, she hasn't had a wash yet, so it might just be the usual gel that I feel. PM me if you're interested!

OMG, I am so ready for more boys!!! My guy collection is up to date, but I love the guys, so any new releases are fantastic! Especially a signature Gil!!!! And a new Holt would be nice too, especially since he's the last to get articulated wrists. Thanks for sharing this info!

PM'd! :)
-Bow Tie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal