collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41579 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #1170 on: February 15, 2013, 05:56:31 PM »
Ugh! Why is shipping so expensive for replacement parts? I just want an extra set of fins for my Wave 1 Lagoona that doesn't have 'em and I don't want to pay $7.95 for them because shipping is $4.95. :\
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: February 15, 2013, 06:11:13 PM »
Ugh! Why is shipping so expensive for replacement parts? I just want an extra set of fins for my Wave 1 Lagoona that doesn't have 'em and I don't want to pay $7.95 for them because shipping is $4.95. :\
Sister, I hear you!  I just ordered replacement arms for Howleen and shipping cost more than the parts!!!  Ugh:(

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: February 15, 2013, 06:12:07 PM »
Sister, I hear you!  I just ordered replacement arms for Howleen and shipping cost more than the parts!!!  Ugh:(

DON'T get them!  They sent me two right leg fins :(

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: February 15, 2013, 06:14:11 PM »
Seriously Galactica!  Rip-off in the worst way.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: February 15, 2013, 06:22:27 PM »
I'm definitely not going to get them. It's a total rip off. I'm hoping to score a deal on EBay or something. I'm so sorry they sent you two right fins, Galactica! That's terrible!
-Bow Tie

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #1175 on: February 15, 2013, 06:27:53 PM »
I have an extra pair of fins you can have for free, Bow Tie! Just PM me your address. A gift from one Lagoona nut to another :heart:

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: February 15, 2013, 06:33:06 PM »
I have an extra pair of fins you can have for free, Bow Tie! Just PM me your address. A gift from one Lagoona nut to another :heart:

Are you serious!? :cry: You sure you don't need them? You are so super sweet! :cry: :heart:
-Bow Tie

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: February 15, 2013, 06:36:14 PM »

Oh no, how aggravating!  :( I hope you contacted their customer service department about it because this should be on them to make right.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #1178 on: February 15, 2013, 06:38:55 PM »

Are you serious!? :cry: You sure you don't need them? You are so super sweet! :cry: :heart:
No problems, I keep a few sets of extra parts around just for such occasions. Allow me to assure you that there are precisely 1x left fin and 1x right fin xD

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: February 15, 2013, 07:31:29 PM »
I was really hoping to find a DT Cleo at Kmart, but it looks like she's not available. I've seen some of the first wave of DT dolls at Kmart before and I was hoping I could catch a break and find her, but it looks like I'm not going to get lucky. I'm really hoping to get one of each Cleo. The only ones I need are DT, Fearleading, GB and PD. I had GB, but I sold her to help pay off my credit card.

Also, I saw a girl at work today with a MH tattoo on her face and she had a Claire's bag that had a Scaris doll in it. I'm guessing it was the Draculaura that was sitting all alone on the shelf by herself for quite a while. :lol:
-Bow Tie

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: February 15, 2013, 07:56:42 PM »

Do you need fins? I think I have some extra, I can bring them tomorrow.

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1181 on: February 15, 2013, 08:05:59 PM »
I was really hoping to find a DT Cleo at Kmart, but it looks like she's not available. I've seen some of the first wave of DT dolls at Kmart before and I was hoping I could catch a break and find her, but it looks like I'm not going to get lucky. I'm really hoping to get one of each Cleo. The only ones I need are DT, Fearleading, GB and PD. I had GB, but I sold her to help pay off my credit card.

Also, I saw a girl at work today with a MH tattoo on her face and she had a Claire's bag that had a Scaris doll in it. I'm guessing it was the Draculaura that was sitting all alone on the shelf by herself for quite a while. :lol:
I just found a DT Cleo at a Walgreens and my walmarts have some of the PD ones left as well.  So just keep an eye open and you'll probably find one. 

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: February 15, 2013, 08:19:37 PM »

I just found a DT Cleo at a Walgreens and my walmarts have some of the PD ones left as well.  So just keep an eye open and you'll probably find one.

I have no trouble finding PD Cleo. I've just been holding off on getting her. Every week I say, "Oh. I'll just get her after I get my next paycheck." XD I think I'll finally get her tomorrow.

You found DT Cleo!? You're so lucky! I'm crossing my fingers I can find her in the middle of nowhere since that's where my boyfriend lives. :lol: I'm going out with him for a late Valentine's Day date since I had to work that night. I may have to check Shopko. It's where I found 6 each of Wave 1 Frankie and Draculaura last winter/spring.

Also, Does anyone have a Scaris Rochelle and Draculaura's new fashion pack? I'm debating on whether I want to buy Draculaura's new fashion pack and put it on Scaris Rochelle. I would love to see how it looks on her. :)
-Bow Tie

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: February 15, 2013, 08:23:23 PM »

I have no trouble finding PD Cleo. I've just been holding off on getting her. Every week I say, "Oh. I'll just get her after I get my next paycheck." XD I think I'll finally get her tomorrow.

You found DT Cleo!? You're so lucky! I'm crossing my fingers I can find her in the middle of nowhere since that's where my boyfriend lives. :lol: I'm going out with him for a late Valentine's Day date since I had to work that night. I may have to check Shopko. It's where I found 6 each of Wave 1 Frankie and Draculaura last winter/spring.

Also, Does anyone have a Scaris Rochelle and Draculaura's new fashion pack? I'm debating on whether I want to buy Draculaura's new fashion pack and put it on Scaris Rochelle. I would love to see how it looks on her. :)
I have both... :)

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: February 15, 2013, 08:28:09 PM »

I have both... :)

You have Scaris Rochelle and Draculaura's new fashion pack? Would you mind putting Scaris Rochelle in the fashion pack and take a picture of her for me? I would greatly appreciate it!
-Bow Tie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal