collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41327 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #555 on: February 06, 2013, 04:46:55 PM »
She has green hair. :P and the end of her tail is green. XD
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #556 on: February 06, 2013, 05:01:56 PM »
The Dance Class and Scaris Deluxe dolls, along with the Scaris playsets (car and cafe) have arrived in New Zealand! I had a good long look at the DC girls and just felt meh about all of them. Didn't even want to get Howleen for her sneakers after all.

As for Scaris, the car is kinda cute but not cute enough, and I wouldn't mind having the foodie items from the cafe, but I don't want the playset itself. I had a look at Skelita as well ... sometimes I change my mind about a doll after seeing them in person, but not this time. Still don't like her one bit.

I did get Rochelle and Frankie, though. I love Frankie's outfit, although the doll itself is pretty meh, so I'm going to sell it. (I also strongly dislike that giant screw she has for an earring). I love her boots, though. I'm going to have fun painting those. So many details on them that need paint!

When I got Rochelle home, I compared her to my sig Rochelle and decided I still preferred the latter. Scaris Rochelle has bigger eyes and hot pink lips and her fring is just massively wide. Her ears aren't pierced either. So I'm keeping the suitcase, hat, tights and shoes and selling the doll and dress (although, actually, I might cut the tacky Eiffel Tower skirt off her outfit and keep the top as well).

I can't wait for Picture Day Frankie to be released, though. I really want her!

EDIT: My deluxe fashions just arrived from the States! Woohoo!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 05:16:17 PM by pukunui »

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 06, 2013, 05:18:55 PM »
MH is going on sale at TRU on Friday.  Not sure if that's everywhere or just here in Alberta, but I figured I'd let people know. :)

A sale on MH at TRU in Canada? Wooo! That rarely happens! What are the deals available?

They didn't say.  I only know about the sale because they put (empty) sale tags on all the MH shelves already, and I asked an employee when the sale was or if I'd already missed it.  It looks like every single MH item will be on sale though.  I really hope it's a decent sale and not just one that will make things reasonably priced. XD

Enuwey

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #558 on: February 06, 2013, 05:27:36 PM »
My mom and I were out running errands this afternoon (I needed some art supplies and the car needed gas) and we ended up stopping at Target to look for the Scaris dolls.

And we found them.  :biggrin: ...Or rather most of them. There were three Delux dolls (Rochelle, Clawdeen, and Jinafire) and nearly all of the Basic dolls (minus Duce; who I snagged a few weeks ago when I saw him at walmart)

I ended up snagging Scaris Rochelle and Scaris Ghoulia. :inlove:

...and then we stopped in at walmart because we forgot to get a few things, but sadly no Catrine. (didn't check for tags though)

Now all I have to do is find Skelleta and Catrine and then I shall have my must haves for the Scaris dolls. ...once they decide to show up that is.  >_<

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: February 06, 2013, 06:09:53 PM »
At the Walmart where I work I saw a girl printing out mark down price tags for some Mh. I didn't get to see what she was marking down, but she was standing next to the 3 pack and fashion packs. I know the PD Lala and Abbey are shelf warmers at my store, as well as all the playsets (scooter/bathroom set and Coffin Bean) They might be getting ready for a reset and needed to clean out stale items to make room for something new. Our Walmart gets alot of business, its also one of the largest stores, and they are able to mark alot more things on clearance then some of the other stores in the area. I am kinda hoping some playsets are marked down and I have money to play with.

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 06, 2013, 06:27:21 PM »
My little one is stylish today, watching the double feature while eating breakfast.

Where did you find such a fabulous shirt?

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #561 on: February 06, 2013, 06:44:21 PM »
My little one is stylish today, watching the double feature while eating breakfast.

Where did you find such a fabulous shirt?

Kmart!

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Airiel

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Professional Parasol Seeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: February 06, 2013, 08:48:58 PM »
TRU had the Fearleading Werecats pack up on Ebay for $39.99 + $6.37 shipping :blink:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monster-High-Fearleading-3-Pack-/360586704590?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D360586704590%26_rdc%3D1&nma=true&si=5X9khw0u%252BBPWlkIFyeCGz27xcaE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Wow, and they haven't even hit all the TRU yet.  I'm hoping this means they ordered a boat load of them and feel like they will have a ton of extras!!

Airiel

"Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly."

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: February 06, 2013, 09:24:46 PM »
TRU had the Fearleading Werecats pack up on Ebay for $39.99 + $6.37 shipping :blink:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monster-High-Fearleading-3-Pack-/360586704590?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D360586704590%26_rdc%3D1&nma=true&si=5X9khw0u%252BBPWlkIFyeCGz27xcaE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Wow, and they haven't even hit all the TRU yet.  I'm hoping this means they ordered a boat load of them and feel like they will have a ton of extras!!

There were 4 at my TRU today... I grabbed 2 of the better ones... I am sadly disappointed as both of the Toralei in them look like they forgot to paint a small section on her inner knee... Possibly where the stamp is on her.... If I can get a picture of them I will....

Post Merge: February 06, 2013, 09:49:31 PM

Here is it... I have circled them... they are still hard to see, but they are visible... All 4 packs had them... The other 2 I didnt get had funky eyes on one of the Purrsephone's and then the paint was coming off of Meowlody's leg on the other

Post Merge: February 06, 2013, 10:23:36 PM

***ATTENTION***

For those who want the Blob/Ice CAM, it is available on the Target website for purchase!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 10:23:37 PM by mejohnson85 »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: February 06, 2013, 10:24:14 PM »
I still need an SS Clawdeen. She's gorgeous and I neeeeeeed her. I don't want to get an SS 5 Pack just for her since I have SS Cleo and SS Draculaura and I don't need SS Frankie (I have her B&W doll) and I definitely do not want SS Ghoulia.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #566 on: February 06, 2013, 11:15:56 PM »

There were 4 at my TRU today... I grabbed 2 of the better ones... I am sadly disappointed as both of the Toralei in them look like they forgot to paint a small section on her inner knee... Possibly where the stamp is on her.... If I can get a picture of them I will....

Post Merge: February 06, 2013, 09:49:31 PM

Here is it... I have circled them... they are still hard to see, but they are visible... All 4 packs had them... The other 2 I didnt get had funky eyes on one of the Purrsephone's and then the paint was coming off of Meowlody's leg on the other

Post Merge: February 06, 2013, 10:23:36 PM

***ATTENTION***

For those who want the Blob/Ice CAM, it is available on the Target website for purchase!!

Those marks on the legs look pretty common.. Nearly all my dolls have them to one degree. Do me, it just looks like a raw bit of plastic where it may have detached from the mold. I just shave those spots with a brand new xacto blade and it makes them nearly invisible.

Post Merge: February 06, 2013, 11:17:41 PM

If anyone is able to pick up one of those fearleading packs and wants to work out a trade for it, I have Dance Class Howleen (if her ebay auction doesnt sell) and Scaris Deuce I could offer as trade. Both are new in box. I cant really afford to buy any more dolls, but trading is something I can always do.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 11:17:41 PM by Maniah »

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: February 06, 2013, 11:22:40 PM »
I might be able to do it :) I will check the TRU's around me...

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: February 06, 2013, 11:26:06 PM »
I agree, those little scuffs/marks are kinda common on MH dolls. :P

At first I was like: "What am I looking at?!" until Maniah mentioned the mark.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #569 on: February 06, 2013, 11:57:13 PM »
I might be able to do it :) I will check the TRU's around me...

Such luck! Thanks! :) I'll know soon what is available for trade

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal