collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41533 times)

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #480 on: February 04, 2013, 07:38:06 PM »
I wish it would go on clearance so I can get DT for my fiance. But clearances at TRU are never on things you want to go on sale. It's always stuff that should never have been made/put on the shelf to begin with... /sigh.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #481 on: February 04, 2013, 07:47:50 PM »
I wish it would go on clearance so I can get DT for my fiance. But clearances at TRU are never on things you want to go on sale. It's always stuff that should never have been made/put on the shelf to begin with... /sigh.
Well hey, do you want to go halfsies with me? I'll keep the bed and you get the doll (and accessories, the lotion and water bottle and Neptuna and stuff)? All I'm missing is the stand.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 04, 2013, 07:51:14 PM »
I wouldn't mind using the lamp itself with Lagoona in it! XD

I wonder if there's enough space in it for two ghouls...
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 04, 2013, 07:52:46 PM »
Has anyone seen the two new CAM add on packs with any regularity?  I have yet to see them at all in a store, and I'm just wondering if they have terrible distribution, or if they haven't really been released yet and the few that slipped out in November were flukes... 
I found the Siren at Kmart pretty recently, maybe a couple weeks ago?  I think they’re just limited in the amount they’re releasing right now (same for Ice/Blob and Mummy/Gorgon) and they’ll become more common eventually.

Oooh, what are your ideas so far??

I have my own MH character!  Here she is:
Spoiler
She's a WIP but I think she's coming out nicely. :)  She's based on me and she's a wererat.  At this point I'm thinking that she has white fur/skin, red eyes, and blonde hair, but nothing's really cemented right now.

I love your OC! She is so awesome! This is the one I drew up yesterday. She's supposed to be the daughter of the pixies. But I feel really blah about her and feel that she looks to much like a Winx.
Spoiler

I'd totally love to see everyones OC's though!

Thank you!  :blush:

I like yours!!  I didn't think Winx when I saw her at all, though if you're worried about that, maybe steer clear of humanish skintones for her?  I'd love to see her finished!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 04, 2013, 07:53:26 PM »
saply - I also saw the hydration station and that fearleading set at TRU when I was there a few days ago. Not sure if it's a relrelease or not, but they definitely had it.  The hydration station would make a pretty cool nightlight. I love water lamp things like that.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 04, 2013, 07:54:16 PM »
Well hey, do you want to go halfsies with me? I'll keep the bed and you get the doll (and accessories, the lotion and water bottle and Neptuna and stuff)? All I'm missing is the stand.
:o! I'd have to talk it over with my fiance.. we've got our house taxes comin' up so unlikely, sadly. Only reason I'm gonna be allowed to get Catrine is that the money to get her will be funneled back into the bank account /sob.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #486 on: February 04, 2013, 08:21:11 PM »
I have the hydration station and the bubbler in it is very loud i actually read before parents wanted it as a nightlight and complained that it was too loud.

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 04, 2013, 08:28:23 PM »
Heeey, so uh, Saply, do you still have your two-headed girl? (These are the questions that keep me up at night. XD)

As to the hydration station, while it does look pretty, Sunnie's right that it's rather loud and slightly alarming sounding. Worse than the noise though, for me, is the fact that you can't just keep it running. You can only push the button, and it runs for a set time and then stops. The only way to start it again is to push the button. I'd be much happier if I could control that. (It could be fun to leave it on as a night light, for example. But it's not possible.)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 08:30:41 PM by Keelee_von_Cupcake »

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 04, 2013, 08:32:29 PM »
Oh yeah, NOW I remember why I didn't get it in the first place, no matter how badly I wanted that Lagoona. I remember someone said that it was even louder than an oxygen pump for fish tanks. >,>;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 04, 2013, 09:42:07 PM »
For those looking for the ice/blob and mummy/gorgon CAM sets they are on the justice website again... I think they are still running a 40% off promotion... Use code 708 at check out... It makes them $24.00... I am unsure if they do shipping overseas, but if you know someone in the states... it might help... :)

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #490 on: February 04, 2013, 09:47:44 PM »
For those looking for the ice/blob and mummy/gorgon CAM sets they are on the justice website again... I think they are still running a 40% off promotion... Use code 708 at check out... It makes them $24.00... I am unsure if they do shipping overseas, but if you know someone in the states... it might help... :)
Do you know if they have them instore or just online? 
Oh but instore they'd be regular price wouldn't they? 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:50:11 PM by faunabay »

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #491 on: February 04, 2013, 09:55:58 PM »
Heeey, so uh, Saply, do you still have your two-headed girl? (These are the questions that keep me up at night. XD)
Nope O: We didn't quite ~bond~, so they are now owned by another Arena member.

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 04, 2013, 09:58:03 PM »

No its an online/instore promotion... so if you could find them in stores they would be the same price... However... I would call around and see if they have them first off.. nothing like going in to find them not there... Just a thought :)

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 04, 2013, 10:01:20 PM »
Nope O: We didn't quite ~bond~, so they are now owned by another Arena member.

Ahh, I see! Well I'm glad they went to a good home, even if I miss seeing their pictures here. :) Thanks for satisfying my curiosity!

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #494 on: February 04, 2013, 10:09:21 PM »

No its an online/instore promotion... so if you could find them in stores they would be the same price... However... I would call around and see if they have them first off.. nothing like going in to find them not there... Just a thought :)
I was just curious because we have a Justice store just down the street from me and I've never thought to check there before.   :blush:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal