collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41676 times)

Aaryana

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #375 on: February 02, 2013, 09:14:04 PM »
Hey guys,

I finally found one lonely Skelita today. It's the only one I've ever seen so I had to grab her.

I just can't get her knees to bend though. When I try her rubbery thighs just kinda bend and I was afraid to break the knee joint if I tried any harder. Were yours hard to move?

Mine were exactly like this at first. I had to hold the thigh and tibia steady and bend the knee very carefully. Once bent, though, it's very easy to pose.

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 02, 2013, 09:19:12 PM »

Mine were exactly like this at first. I had to hold the thigh and tibia steady and bend the knee very carefully. Once bent, though, it's very easy to pose.

Worked like a charm! Thank you so much! Do the lower legs come out like a CAM?

Offline Princess_Squishy

• Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 02, 2013, 09:22:29 PM »
Firecracker and I found Catrine in Colorado Springs!  :biggrin:

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 02, 2013, 09:24:57 PM »
I washed Catrine's hair and it's a lot nicer now. No more icky glue. I like that the curl is still there in the front, it's charming. I wish she had more hair to put in a ponytail. I think she would look darling with the two large curls hanging down in the front and have the rest of her hair pulled back. Now I just need her hair to dry.

Here's a picture:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lol that's actually what I did with my girl. Well her hair is still setting, but I pulled it back into a small bun, and she has two curls in the front. I originally wanted curls all over her head, but I'm new to messing with doll hair. The short hair frustrated me, so I was all "bun for you cat girl!" :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 02, 2013, 09:29:37 PM »
*Sigh* My Walmart hasn't gotten theirs yet, I had someone scan with the telecom/computer scanner thingy and they said the shipment of that one is still in shipping or transit or something...Maybe I'll check tonight, maybe I'll strike lucky.

If you don't find her, i can meet up tomorrow if you want one of mine.
Oh no it's fine. Knowing that you're able to find her, gives me hope that she'll show up here soon too. I'll give Walmart a few more tries since they say they're in transit, so I'm gonna stay positive that I'll find her either tonight or early tomorrow morning. And if not, the hunt continues! :P
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 02, 2013, 10:21:38 PM »
Still no Catrine at any of my Walmarts here  :( I did find her tag at one, but the stock person was clueless and couldn't even tell me after he scanned it if she was in the back or even on order. He just picked up a random DDG and asked me if I was sure this wasn't the doll I wanted  :hmm: Uh. Right.

I wanted to ask to look at the freaking scanner myself, but I didn't have the nerve  -_-

I feel your pain :( Tags are out, but no dolls. However, they probably won't stock until the mod is done, so patience!

I'm staring at pictures of her while I try to remain patient  :lol: Next time I stalk the aisle I hope I can at least find someone who actually knows how to read the scanner (or will let me look!) XD But yeah, the stores are total chaos... I can't tell if they're actually working on the reset or just making a massive mess!
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 02, 2013, 10:48:53 PM »
It was a good thing I decided to go to my Star Trek group meeting this evening - the place we met up at is right near a Walmart I don't normally go to, and they had Catrine. o.o

And in another random yay news, I bought five boxes of Girl Scout cookies today. Mmmmm, Caramel deLites / Samoas. :heart:
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 02, 2013, 11:30:50 PM »
Still no Catrine at any of my Walmarts here  :( I did find her tag at one, but the stock person was clueless and couldn't even tell me after he scanned it if she was in the back or even on order. He just picked up a random DDG and asked me if I was sure this wasn't the doll I wanted  :hmm: Uh. Right.

I wanted to ask to look at the freaking scanner myself, but I didn't have the nerve  -_-

I feel your pain :( Tags are out, but no dolls. However, they probably won't stock until the mod is done, so patience!

I'm staring at pictures of her while I try to remain patient  :lol: Next time I stalk the aisle I hope I can at least find someone who actually knows how to read the scanner (or will let me look!) XD But yeah, the stores are total chaos... I can't tell if they're actually working on the reset or just making a massive mess!
I too shall try to remain patient. :P

I used to think that, but after seeing what goes down, it's not the workers, it's more of the naughty kids that the parents aren't watching over that are making the messes. Sometimes they'll just let the kids wander off and make a mess.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 03, 2013, 05:43:32 AM »
I had a horrible day yesterday. I went to one TRU to look for the new Toralei fearleading set. They didn't have her, but the other TRU near us did. She had them hold it for us. Well, after the hour + drive to get there, they didn't have her after all and ended up holding the wrong set.  I know the lady at the other TRU was trying to help, but I was mentally furious at her. So I didn't get either yesterday. And I didn't find the CAM blob/ice set either. :/
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Melissa

« Reply #384 on: February 03, 2013, 06:31:36 AM »
Firecracker and I found Catrine in Colorado Springs!  :biggrin:
If you found her in the Walmart on Academy, I'm so jealous. I was there Friday night!

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 03, 2013, 07:05:32 AM »
No Catrine for me ;.; Or Skelita OR Jinafire. This is so frustrating. Ah, well, I am broke anyway XD

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #386 on: February 03, 2013, 09:04:35 AM »
Took me most of the morning to catch up to all of this goodness :)

ETA: And to add the Catrine sightings to the maps :)

Found Catrine this morning at my Wal-Mart. All of your good luck prompted me to go out. I wasn't going to go, but now I'm glad I did. My Wal-Mart had all 6, but 4 of them had terrible lip/nose rub :(

Has anyone noticed that their Catrine's lower legs are slightly off color from her thighs?

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 03, 2013, 09:55:10 AM »
Sorry I've been so quite guys! 
I'm sure you've all been wondering were I've been <--sarcasm

Anyway my life kinda sucks right now:(  My husband and I are getting a divorce.  I know this is off topic, but the reason I mention it is because of the divorce I can't shop/collect like I used to:(

I'm hoping to get out soon and sneek a few more dolls onto my credit card before my husband stops paying the bill for me :nod:  I'd dying to get out there are look since EVERYONE is finding Catrine so easily (sorry Luvly lol)  I've kinda got a thing for the werecats I think.  What I'm really hoping I stumble across though, is the newest CAM Starters! 

I need so much stuff for my new apartment, though.  It's gonna be so hard to justify ANY doll purchase when I need things to survive:(  Ugh!  Growning up sucks!  Don't do it kids:)

Lastly, congrats to everyone who has found their doll grails the past few weeks!  Glad to see (almost) everyone happy:)  I'm gonna head over to the pic spam thread now.  Can't wait:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Melissa

« Reply #388 on: February 03, 2013, 10:02:56 AM »
Sorry to hear that grzankitter. :huh:

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 03, 2013, 10:08:29 AM »
Sorry I've been so quite guys! 
I'm sure you've all been wondering were I've been <--sarcasm

Anyway my life kinda sucks right now:(  My husband and I are getting a divorce.  I know this is off topic, but the reason I mention it is because of the divorce I can't shop/collect like I used to:(

I'm hoping to get out soon and sneek a few more dolls onto my credit card before my husband stops paying the bill for me :nod:  I'd dying to get out there are look since EVERYONE is finding Catrine so easily (sorry Luvly lol)  I've kinda got a thing for the werecats I think.  What I'm really hoping I stumble across though, is the newest CAM Starters! 

I need so much stuff for my new apartment, though.  It's gonna be so hard to justify ANY doll purchase when I need things to survive:(  Ugh!  Growning up sucks!  Don't do it kids:)

Lastly, congrats to everyone who has found their doll grails the past few weeks!  Glad to see (almost) everyone happy:)  I'm gonna head over to the pic spam thread now.  Can't wait:)

Been there, done that... twice!! Craiglist and Ikea are wonderful places for cheap but sturdy furniture... Otherwise... walmart is a great (and cheap) place too and it gives you an excuse to look at some dolls :)  Good Luck

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal