collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41476 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #330 on: February 01, 2013, 11:48:16 PM »
Wow! That is a huge wall of Catrine. I think our Walmart had just six.

Now taht I have washed the gel out I'm really unsure of what to do with her hair. -_-
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 02, 2013, 01:01:50 AM »
So much Catrine all of a sudden! Congrats everybody who's found her so far! :hearts: I looked for her on Thursday with no luck, but clearly I've gotta go check again! Fingers crossed  ^.^
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Lilac-Mint

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #332 on: February 02, 2013, 01:34:06 AM »
I think tomorrow I will do my girls hair! Still undecided or a few but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

I was wondering if anyone has made up a MH character of their own. I'm trying to do so and drew up a design but I'm just so unsure of it and feel like I'm back to square one. @-@;

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #333 on: February 02, 2013, 01:38:54 AM »
So much Catrine all of a sudden!
I wonder if this means Mattel is getting on top of distribution ~ eg. trying to make sure things show up everywhere (or at least most places) at the same time, instead of getting them out in dribs and drabs here and there.

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 02, 2013, 07:34:09 AM »
Alright, this may be a silly question but, what kind of "trading power" does Catrine have? I mean, I know she is starting to become more avaliable, but to people that do not hae her or in areas that are really behind, would she be worth a blob/cam set or a deuce?

(also, I saw 4 today, picked up one and before I had a chance to campare a man walked over, picked up two, reached for the third one, paused, checked his phone and then left)

:D?

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #335 on: February 02, 2013, 07:39:53 AM »
I personally am holding off on trading for her right now since I know she's coming into stores now. But you could always put a trade post up and see if you have any takers. Never hurts to try! You'd probably have better luck getting a blob CAM set then a Deuce but you never know :)
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 02, 2013, 07:50:23 AM »
*snip*
Question: How PINK is her eyeshadow supposed to be or How pink is your Demew's eyeshadow? JEM pink or a pale pink? Both make her look pretty but very different!
Mine's pale pink. Would you be able to show us the darker pink one? :biggrin:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 02, 2013, 08:07:29 AM »
This was my other Walmart tonight, and I even missed one, lol.

Damn.  I know for a fact that the local Wal-Marts are only get one case of Catrine at a time.  I'm guessing you're in a much more populated area. 

I am so afraid I am going to miss it when they finally stock her here. 

I was wondering if anyone has made up a MH character of their own. I'm trying to do so and drew up a design but I'm just so unsure of it and feel like I'm back to square one. @-@;

I have.  I'm a total nerd and have OCs for pretty much every fandom I'm into.  Mine are all in my head though, I haven't attempted to draw any of them yet.  Good luck with yours!

Oh, in reference to people looking for Deuce, I've had good luck with TRU for him.  I don't even go there very often usually, but I was there twice last week and saw Duece there both times (not the same one, btw).  Only one on the shelf each time though, and one time I was lucky enough to catch the chick opening the boxes (and missed my chance to maybe get a Gil - ahhh!).   I suspect they're only getting one or two per shipment, as there's only one of him in each Scaris case.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 02, 2013, 08:30:01 AM »
I think tomorrow I will do my girls hair! Still undecided or a few but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Oooh, what are your ideas so far??

I have my own MH character!  Here she is:
Spoiler
She's a WIP but I think she's coming out nicely. :)  She's based on me and she's a wererat.  At this point I'm thinking that she has white fur/skin, red eyes, and blonde hair, but nothing's really cemented right now.

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #339 on: February 02, 2013, 08:52:35 AM »
I found Catrine!! Hooray! The associate that helped me went into the back and got her for me :)
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

papier

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #340 on: February 02, 2013, 09:30:15 AM »

I don't have an OC per se, but there are other monsters I'd like to see get made, like the daughter of King Kong or a demon girl. Another western dragon would be cool, too. But I doubt Mattel could get the rights to make a daughter of King Kong, and parents would freak over a demon girl. :(

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 02, 2013, 09:37:43 AM »
I haven't made up an OC yet, but if I did, she would either be a mummy or a sea monster because Lagoona and Cleo are my faves and I'm not very creative. :lol: I would love to see a monster that resembled dinosaurs. /swoon
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 02, 2013, 10:06:01 AM »

I don't have an OC per se, but there are other monsters I'd like to see get made, like the daughter of King Kong or a demon girl. Another western dragon would be cool, too. But I doubt Mattel could get the rights to make a daughter of King Kong, and parents would freak over a demon girl. :(
They could make it "daughter of the giant gorilla" or something though. I'd love one!

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 02, 2013, 10:12:06 AM »
LuvlyMelody - check your store for Catrine. She was in Covington.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 02, 2013, 10:24:17 AM »
LuvlyMelody - check your store for Catrine. She was in Covington.
Dangit :freak: I should've just waited instead of getting SL Venus. >,<; I'll check it out as soon as I get a little more cash to cover her!! >,<;

I have a few OCs made up, one has been drawn, the others are still in my head. :P

I've had moments like those where you try to draw something, but after one day of drawing you'd look at it and be like: "Ugh What was I thinking?!" and end up starting over. >,<
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal