collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41406 times)

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #495 on: February 04, 2013, 11:09:19 PM »
I found Catrine on Sunday! She was the last one left and mixed in with an endcap of Scaris and Picture Day dolls. So happy to finally found her.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: February 05, 2013, 03:26:51 AM »
Keelee: She's with me! :>
This is just a quick snap I sent to Saply upon their arrival, but I'm sure it won't be the last picture you see of her.. eh.. them! ^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hydration Station: I want it!! Is it really that awfully loud? ;O;
I wait for it to go on clearance SOMEWHERE tho.. all the stores around me have it shelf-warming for like a year now and still want to sell it for €50. IT'S NOT GONNA WORK YOU GUYS, reduce the darn thing already! xD;

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 05, 2013, 04:22:20 AM »
Keelee: She's with me! :>
This is just a quick snap I sent to Saply upon their arrival, but I'm sure it won't be the last picture you see of her.. eh.. them! ^^

Hydration Station: I want it!! Is it really that awfully loud? ;O;
I wait for it to go on clearance SOMEWHERE tho.. all the stores around me have it shelf-warming for like a year now and still want to sell it for €50. IT'S NOT GONNA WORK YOU GUYS, reduce the darn thing already! xD;

Eeee! Thanks for the update. So fond of them. :3 They look very happy with you. And I love your new signature!

The lamp is like...not so loud it hurts my ears, but certainly louder than it seems like it should be. I know that's not very helpful, but I can't think of anything to compare it too (I've never owned a fish tank, so I don't know how that sounds). :blush:

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 05, 2013, 04:37:10 AM »
Thank you. ^^ :heart:
I've also always love them in Saply's pics - So when I saw that she was selling, I just JUMPED on it. Haha. xD;

Hm.. oh well. I guess it will still be nice to have regardless, even tho I most likely cannot use it as a lavalamp/night light of some sort. ;<
If it would just go on sale.. *shakes fist*

I also heard that it breaks/leaks rather easily? Has it happened to someone on here? x_x

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #499 on: February 05, 2013, 05:38:08 AM »
For those looking for the ice/blob and mummy/gorgon CAM sets they are on the justice website again... I think they are still running a 40% off promotion... Use code 708 at check out... It makes them $24.00... I am unsure if they do shipping overseas, but if you know someone in the states... it might help... :)

Today Justice has them priced BOGO Buy One Get One Free. So, $40 for BOTH sets. That deal is good for any item on their website.  And of course, I'm broke. Heh. Oh, Copon code 780. And I think it's today only.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 05:39:48 AM by Maniah »

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 05, 2013, 05:55:20 AM »
Amputated arms....Salpy, you're hysterical!  Frau, I'll keep my *eyes* open for the 3 Eyed Ghoul for you.

I'd love the 3 pack Fearleading set with Cleo (with arms please!!).  I can send the money to your Paypal instantly, so you don need to pay out of pocket.  Can someone please help me out??

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

picklepud

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #501 on: February 05, 2013, 08:23:02 AM »
Catrine has hit the UK.

Got to say she has the worse QC I have ever seen.

My asda had 8 and only 3 were good enough to buy, and they are not perfect.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: February 05, 2013, 08:36:46 AM »
Catrine has hit the UK.

Oh no.. :c
I truly hate Mattel's sloppy QC! If I ever stopped collecting these dolls it would be because of THAT! Even worse on an exclusive doll if you ask me.
My Sig Howleen is seriously wonk-eyed and I never managed to find a good replacement for her. =_=

hamsteh

« Reply #503 on: February 05, 2013, 08:45:40 AM »
Catrine has hit the UK.

Ooh, my mum will be happy she's appearing over here. :D Sucks about the QC though.  :|

What part of the UK are you in? ; _ ; We don't have an ASDA nearby unfortunately, but I might be going Stockport on Thursday...

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #504 on: February 05, 2013, 09:16:44 AM »
For those looking for the ice/blob and mummy/gorgon CAM sets they are on the justice website again... I think they are still running a 40% off promotion... Use code 708 at check out... It makes them $24.00... I am unsure if they do shipping overseas, but if you know someone in the states... it might help... :)

Today Justice has them priced BOGO Buy One Get One Free. So, $40 for BOTH sets. That deal is good for any item on their website.  And of course, I'm broke. Heh. Oh, Copon code 780. And I think it's today only.

Blob/ice girl is out of stock already *sad face*

Also...has anyone here outside of the US bought stuff from Justice online? I'm curious because in the final checkout page I'm not getting any import fees added on to my order, and I'm wondering if something will be added on later (their international shipping is kind of high, so import fees on top of what my order would already be kinda makes it not worth it for me).

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 05, 2013, 09:44:13 AM »
Argh, so I had to go to the dentist today (so many needles, so much ow :cry:) and I was really hoping the MH gods would smile on me afterwards and reward me for my bravery with a Catrine! But no.  :sad: I did find a stock person who knew how to check her tag on the scanner and apparently they don't even have any of her in the warehouse! What.  -_-

Sooo this is me giving up hunting and issuing an official plea--anyone have an extra Catrine for sale, or could pick one up for me? :heart: I think you guys are going to be my only chance to get her.

If you're close to Calgary, you should try the Wal-Mart in Olds; that's where I finally found my Catrine, and they had more in stock than other stores in the area. 

If you can, try talking to some kind of manager at customer service - that's the only way I was able to find Catrine locally.  I spoke with the front-end manager at my local Wal-Mart and with the item number/UPC(30565267/74677524070, respectively) she was able to check all the stores within driving distance, tell me how many were in stock or on order, and she called to have the closest one put a doll on hold for me.  She also told me that they are short on them in the warehouse or something, and even though a case had been earmarked for my store, there's a chance it would end up getting sent elsewhere since there's not enough for all the stores that are supposed to get them.  I imagine that if we wait a tad longer, they will get properly stocked and we'll start seeing a few more Catrines on the shelves here.  Good luck in your search!

Also...has anyone here outside of the US bought stuff from Justice online? I'm curious because in the final checkout page I'm not getting any import fees added on to my order, and I'm wondering if something will be added on later (their international shipping is kind of high, so import fees on top of what my order would already be kinda makes it not worth it for me).

I *almost* placed an order with them the other day; when I went to checkout, the address section was set up only for USA addresses, there was no option to choose a country, and you have to input a state, there's no option for provinces or whatever.

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #506 on: February 05, 2013, 09:54:29 AM »

I *almost* placed an order with them the other day; when I went to checkout, the address section was set up only for USA addresses, there was no option to choose a country, and you have to input a state, there's no option for provinces or whatever.

It lets you input Canadian billing addresses, but the shipping section won't auto fill when the 'shipping address same as billing address' is checked. You have to put in the address manually.

I was able to enter everything just fine, but backed out because 1)I'm worried about duty fees, and 2)I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything in February except for my boyfriend's birthday gift. It was really hard to stick by when I realized how much I would save if I added all of the dolls I've been wanting to the cart at the same time  :cry:

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: February 05, 2013, 09:59:56 AM »

It lets you input Canadian billing addresses, but the shipping section won't auto fill when the 'shipping address same as billing address' is checked. You have to put in the address manually.

I was able to enter everything just fine, but backed out because 1)I'm worried about duty fees, and 2)I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything in February except for my boyfriend's birthday gift. It was really hard to stick by when I realized how much I would save if I added all of the dolls I've been wanting to the cart at the same time  :cry:

Huh.  I guess I didn't look that closely at it.  I was dithering for similar reasons and ultimately decided it wasn't worth spending money on right now, since the CAM sets will probably make their way here eventually.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: February 05, 2013, 10:19:58 AM »
Yeah, rather than spending more than you need to on them, I'd just wait it out till they show up in your area!

Catrine has hit the UK.

Ohh that's pretty cool that she's showing up in the UK around the same time we're getting her in the states! Can't wait to see the great shots you've taken of her! (If you've gotten one without too bad of a flaw)

Of all the 6 I saw, they all had some kind of bad error, even the best one I found of the 6 had a small flaw(s). >,>;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Rococo

« Reply #509 on: February 05, 2013, 10:23:45 AM »
Catrine has hit the UK.

That's a shame. I have trouble enough finding MH dolls in store with non-glaring flaws, but to hear that Catrine has the worst QC ever seen... it doesn't give me too much hope of finding a good one. u-u

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal