collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New MLP display in UK TRU - Updated with pics :)  (Read 913 times)

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: New MLP display in UK TRU - Updated with pics :)
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 01:26:32 AM »
Ooh fancy! :D Is that the TRU at Meadowhall Retail Park Archer?

It is indeed :D

Yay! That TRU has usually not had many ponies in when I've been, but hopefully this means things will improve for us.  :)
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 03:11:57 AM »
Ooh fancy! :D Is that the TRU at Meadowhall Retail Park Archer?

It is indeed :D

Awesome! I'll give em a couple weeks and go see if they've got any new stuff in :bigggrin:

hamsteh

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2013, 06:54:17 AM »
I've seen those same window stickers up in the TRU we usually go to for a while now, at least since last year sometime. ; _ ; Seems like they've just been downsizing on stock since then, there used to be a shelf of ponies near the entrance as well as an endcap but now all they have is the single endcap. D: Usually half full of FS RD and castle sets, and talking princess ponies but when I went on Thursday they didn't even have the multitudes of FS RD sets there. XD;

Hopefully they're getting rid of old stock to make way for new releases... x.x

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2013, 02:44:34 AM »
I've seen those same window stickers up in the TRU we usually go to for a while now, at least since last year sometime. ; _ ; Seems like they've just been downsizing on stock since then, there used to be a shelf of ponies near the entrance as well as an endcap but now all they have is the single endcap. D: Usually half full of FS RD and castle sets, and talking princess ponies but when I went on Thursday they didn't even have the multitudes of FS RD sets there. XD;

Same. All Oxford TRU has had the last few times I've been was a shedload of talking Celestia/Cadence, a handful of FS Rainbow and BridleMaids and one single travelling Pinkie Pie. Oh, and a load of those G3.5 mini sets too. Oxford is not a great plate for ponies.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2013, 03:02:54 AM »
My local TRU is completely lame when it comes to ponies, the o ly time they had something good was the blue blindbags :throw:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2013, 03:32:13 AM »

Same. All Oxford TRU has had the last few times I've been was a shedload of talking Celestia/Cadence, a handful of FS Rainbow and BridleMaids and one single travelling Pinkie Pie. Oh, and a load of those G3.5 mini sets too. Oxford is not a great plate for ponies.

Its exactly the same here with our local TRU *sigh*  :( 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2013, 04:55:04 AM »
My local TRU is completely lame when it comes to ponies, the o ly time they had something good was the blue blindbags :throw:

Mine is too, despite the big Twilight Sparkle at the front. I went in the other day and it was still a little end of aisle section, a third covered with Ponyville stuff. They did have the Crystal Empire singles, but that was the only new thing.
The only good thing they ever had too were Yellow BB that I never saw anywhere else round here.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2013, 05:39:58 AM »

I don't think ours has ever stocked blindbags. I found the little mirror things but no sign of any others :(
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal