collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Which Fast Food place has the best burgers?

McDonald's
7 (9.3%)
Burger King
15 (20%)
Wendy's
10 (13.3%)
Rally's/Checkers
7 (9.3%)
Other (Please post)
36 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: Best Fast Food Burgers?  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
Re: Best Fast Food Burgers?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 04:52:24 PM »
I come back in to say another one on my top is Steak 'n' Shake. I really need to think before posting...

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 04:55:57 PM »
Oh you poor souls who have not tasted the wonder that is Inn N Out. Beats old McDonalds and BK any day. Not exactly the fairest choice since Inn N Out can be mostly be found only in California with a location in Utah and 3 in Texas.

I like getting the one breaded chicken sandwich at Burger King even though it always makes me sick. Which should probably be an indication I should not eat it. But it's so tasty..

I've never heard of it so I guess we don't have any of those here :lol: I'd like to try it though if I ever see one :)

For me it would be Burger King with Sonic and McDonald's at a close second. I've gotten some bad service and some raunchy food at McDonald's before, but I keep going back XD I think it's because it reminds me of when I was little and my mom would take us to get a Happy Meal :) When you live paycheck to paycheck, McDonald's is the Ritz! ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2013, 05:33:06 PM »
CULVERS! best burger all around ... just a good burger *nods*

HALO BURGER! ... at least until they were bought out and went down you-know-what creek without a paddle ...

THE LITTLE CAFE THAT USED TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ANTIQUE MALL! ... the best olive burgers EVER!

... give me a burger cooked on the paint of a desert highway over ANY of those listed astablishments ... bleh ... :\ :(

OH GOD YES HALO BURGER! I will forever put green olives on my burgers because of them! I lived in Grand Blanc with my Aunt for a while, and its a miracle that I didn't gain 300 lbs...I ate there ALL the time.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2013, 06:18:46 PM »
Bwah ha ha none of the above, i don't eat beef. And to top it all off red robin is being tight and no longer carries gardenburgers. I can no longer go out to eat and enjoy a veggie burger... I strongly dislike morning star veggie burgers and thats what most fast food chains have... Yeah i'm feeling a bit ranty...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2013, 06:23:39 PM »
It's a tie for me between Checkers and BK.  I picked Checker's on the poll, though. xD

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2013, 06:26:32 PM »
Never heard of Rally's..

But I vote for In N Out anyway, ooooor Five Guys.
Let's face it, McDonalds is poo compared to a GOOD burger place.

Sorry to those who enjoy White Castle. I'm a fast food lover, but that place makes me want to vomit.
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2013, 06:40:16 PM »
My favorite would have to be Dairy Queen's burgers. I know they specialize in ice cream, but they have really lunch/dinner foods too.

I've only had Rally's once in my life and thought it was great. The closest one is over an hour away from me. I wish they would build one in my area.

Gotta say that Burger King is pretty good too.

For McDonald's I have to be craving it.

I seriously love fast food. It's my major weakness.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline DoctorMowinckel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • A good companion in a weird sort of way.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.edwardrmowinckel.com
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2013, 07:40:15 PM »
I'm surprised no one's said Five Guys Burgers n' Fries yet. They're a bit expensive, but if there's one near you, go there. Get a large fry (you do not understand how they do fries, order a large fry and you will understand), and a totally awesome burger. With a soda it will set you back $13, but, totally worth it.

I have a blag about ponies.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2013, 08:27:39 PM »
I'm pretty surprised Carl's Jr isn't on the list. But another vote for Carl's Jr. For me tho, it's a two way tie between Carl's Jr and Burger King- on one hand I love the chicken and bacon burgers of Carl's Jr, but on the other hand I also can't resist the BK French chicken sandwich.

Bwah ha ha none of the above, i don't eat beef.
Heheh, me neither. But hey, I still can have chicken, fish and pork burgers, can't I?

Also, that reminds me: Ninja Joe's. The only place in Malaysia you can grab a pork burger.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 08:33:36 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2013, 08:37:12 PM »
I'm surprised no one's said Five Guys Burgers n' Fries yet. They're a bit expensive, but if there's one near you, go there. Get a large fry (you do not understand how they do fries, order a large fry and you will understand), and a totally awesome burger. With a soda it will set you back $13, but, totally worth it.
Heh, there's one of those not too far from my place... i'll have to check them out when I have more money.

But I personally don't eat fast food burgers. I prefer to make my own :) I call it CottonTALE's Canadian Shroom Melt. I make this as a treat for my fiancee and he devours his before I even have a chance to sit down ^^;

You mix together your ground beef, egg, salt, pepper, and a bit of crushed garlic. Then add a packet of instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal (sounds gross, but trust me... it's tasty :P ) then you cook them over an open fire (a barbecue would do too, but I prefer cooking it over wood flames) then you cut the stem off of a portabello mushroom and put some olive oil, crushed garlic, salt and pepper then put that over the fire too. Serve with a fresh-made bun and a slice of local Monterey Jack cheese.

Tasty stuff

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2013, 08:39:48 PM »
I love Rally's! I wish I had one closer to me. The closest Rally's to me is over an hour away.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2013, 09:23:03 PM »
I'm going to go with Checkers I think.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2013, 09:40:31 PM »
Oh you poor souls who have not tasted the wonder that is Inn N Out. Beats old McDonalds and BK any day. Not exactly the fairest choice since Inn N Out can be mostly be found only in California with a location in Utah and 3 in Texas.

We have quite a few inn an outs in az :).

And to whoever said Runzas....yes! I was born in Nebraska an remember them well. My mom gets family to send her frozen ones xD haha

Post Merge: January 23, 2013, 09:44:23 PM

Runza. And no, you probably haven't heard of them. They're based in Nebraska and don't exist outside the Great Plains. But oh my goodness, the burgers are SO GOOD.

THIS.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 09:44:23 PM by mkia9 »

Offline Roccoriel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2013, 05:17:13 AM »
I don't eat burgers, but I love when my fiance and I go to Five Guys because I could make a meal out of their fries!!

They're the closest thing to Thrasher's fries I've found without having to drive 3.5 hours (if anyone knows what those are, I'll see you in the Thrasher's line at the beach this summer haha).

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2013, 06:59:27 AM »
I love the Veggie Burgers at Burger King!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal