collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Little Castle and Raised Leg Alicorn Twi  (Read 8585 times)

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: New Little Castle and Raised Leg Alicorn Twi
« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2013, 01:54:55 PM »
I really want the car, especially if it comes with Spike!   I probably won't be buying the other play sets or giant Twilight.  I think she looks pretty but is just too... big.  I don't want to go down the path of collecting toys of that size.  I just don't have the room.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2013, 02:19:32 PM »
....do not want. so many re-releases :/ new characters please!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2013, 02:31:48 PM »
....do not want. so many re-releases :/ new characters please!
haha! I know. What am I going to do with another Rarity?
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline yaizel

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://chikapaw.livejournal.com/
« Reply #153 on: January 29, 2013, 02:47:25 PM »
huh? 

am i the only one going focused on that bridge??
it looks as if there will be more little play sets and the bridge will connect them, snap them together.
.... or maybe they are just some difficult to climb stairs XD

i think the wings on twilight are the same style and material RD and FS have on the toys that light up.

Ow, you're right! At first i thought they were some kind of stairs. Maybe one can build an entire castle like this.
That would be neat.

i think maybe you can contect this one to the right side of the castle cadence came in?

heheh i think i had a good guess

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ALFzjtRslq0/UQg3ZX3TdmI/AAAAAAABQ5c/V151saMLl_M/s1600/2.jpg

i wonder if this means Twilight will noe live in the crystal empire
the better pic of all artist is in the heart

Offline Xayide2

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 29, 2013, 02:55:52 PM »
The wings are real, I found this article

http://family-room.ew.com/2013/01/29/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-exclusive-twilight-princess/

The bridge on Twilight's castle can attach to the wedding castle

xayide2 @ yahoo.com

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 29, 2013, 03:07:28 PM »
I think Twilight looks super cute as an alicorn x3 I'll definitely be getting the twin sets, as I want that Cadence. Pity none of them come with Fluttershy as she's the last mane six brushie I need >/ Probably going to use Rarity to try and make a Luke fon Fabre custom and try to sell the others....
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 29, 2013, 03:12:26 PM »
Well, I already have the 3 main princesses so I'll just be looking for the Princess Twilight/Rainbow Dash set.  Unless there is something different about them from the other releases.

Not a fan of the big talking ponies like the Celestia and Cadance, though I think if they are going to do all princess big taking ones, they probably should do a Luna one as well.

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 29, 2013, 03:30:38 PM »
I love that big talking Twilight! Not sure if I $50 love her, but she is a very pretty looking figure.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 29, 2013, 04:45:08 PM »
Spoiler
Those challenges will include living up to that  lofty new title. In MLP‘s Equestria, “princess” is a designation that’s earned, not freely given — and though princesses have specific leadership roles in pony society, being one really means “being a good pony who shares the gifts that they have been given with others,” according to McCarthy. “We’re building a very unique mythology around being a princess,” she continues. “Every little girl wants to be a princess, and not everybody can get to be a princess — but you can live up to the ideals that should come along with being a princess.”

Well that is interesting- but there are some problems with that logic- so if a Pegasus or an earth pony wanted to go that route- the'd sprout a horn?  Seems odd, but no odder than sprouting wings I guess.

Pinecone

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #159 on: January 29, 2013, 04:59:34 PM »
I think that Cadance Doll and that Twlight need to swap wings to match better but I love the Spike.

Offline MoonShadow

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Youtube!
« Reply #160 on: January 29, 2013, 05:13:51 PM »
THREE brushable-sized, winged Twilight Sparkles in the same wave... Seriously?  I hope that ain't it for the toyfair...  If so, it will be a cheap pony year for me.

I really feel as if Twilight's ascension will make or break G4.  I am looking forward to seeing how it plays out...

popyduggan

« Reply #161 on: January 29, 2013, 05:19:37 PM »
Spoiler
Those challenges will include living up to that  lofty new title. In MLP‘s Equestria, “princess” is a designation that’s earned, not freely given — and though princesses have specific leadership roles in pony society, being one really means “being a good pony who shares the gifts that they have been given with others,” according to McCarthy. “We’re building a very unique mythology around being a princess,” she continues. “Every little girl wants to be a princess, and not everybody can get to be a princess — but you can live up to the ideals that should come along with being a princess.”

Well that is interesting- but there are some problems with that logic- so if a Pegasus or an earth pony wanted to go that route- the'd sprout a horn?  Seems odd, but no odder than sprouting wings I guess.
I'd like to see alicorn Applejack transformation, "What the hay? My dang hat dun fell off, I better'd fly over there and catch it!".

Actually, it would fit with the way her hat is shaped so it must be her...destiny?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 05:23:03 PM by popyduggan »

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2013, 05:28:07 PM »
Spoiler

I'd like to see alicorn Applejack transformation, "What the hay? My dang hat dun fell off, I better'd fly over there and catch it!".

Actually, it would fit with the way her hat is shaped so it must be her...destiny?
I would think it would be highly weird for an earth pony to suddenly sprout wings and a horn...
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Cherry_Sunset

« Reply #163 on: January 29, 2013, 05:45:59 PM »
$50.00 for something that's basically the same as the large Celestia and Cadance? No thanks.
Not to mention that this news is highly upsetting and now Twilight is more special than her friends and she shouldn't be. I'd be fine if they all were one. Knowing Hasbro, they could cash in on that gimmick and I wouldn't put it past them.

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #164 on: January 29, 2013, 05:48:08 PM »
I want everything but Cadance since I already have that variant of her. Not sure if I can even afford the talking Twilight though!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal