collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Little Castle and Raised Leg Alicorn Twi  (Read 8722 times)

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
Re: New Little Castle and Raised Leg Alicorn Twi
« Reply #165 on: January 29, 2013, 05:53:28 PM »
I'm underwhelmed by a huge talking Twilight.  Main reason is that the big talking Cadences are still shelf warming in all my local stores... just like the big Talking Celestias.   Maybe it's just my town... but people don't buy these.    Celestia went on clearance for $7 or less, and I expect Cadence will do the same here in a month or so.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 29, 2013, 06:12:20 PM »
Err. . .  How hard would it be for Hasbro to just up the price and package the princesses together?  I don't need another [insert name] Mane 6 but I want ll the princesses and I want at least 1 Princess Twilight.

I'll probably buy at least one version of her.  Possibly the castle, too, depending on price - although I still haven't bought the wedding castle.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2013, 06:17:17 PM »
$50 for another, re colour Twilight version, of the Celestia x 2 and Cadence we have already seen...hmmm pass for me I think! Plus I mean it in a nice way but this elevation is not flattering on her in that first toy.

I do love the car though - super cute!

Oh and I see with this release today it means Funrise have been able to confirm their unipeg/alicorn Twilight Sparkle which was actually spotted in one of their images months ago!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #168 on: January 29, 2013, 06:18:38 PM »
“Our major objective [is] to completely sync entertainment and our toy line,” says Tobin

So it's happening. They've decide to sap off the only reason I hang on to collecting the toys.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline jwalraven

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jwal's DeviantART
« Reply #169 on: January 29, 2013, 06:25:43 PM »
Well I'm going to get that castle and the car set since I will get 2 different mold/pose alicorn Twilight Sparkle and that new little Spike.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 29, 2013, 06:42:50 PM »
I'm just glad to see something new besides more blind bags :frolic:
My Wish List

Offline ShannonInPonyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 29, 2013, 09:24:29 PM »
I like the talking TS but would NEVER pay $50 or anywhere close to $50 for her.
I will probably add the smaller ones to my collection though but I'm going to just wait until people start selling them separately because I'm not interested in the sets at all.. or their prices

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 29, 2013, 09:32:15 PM »
“Our major objective [is] to completely sync entertainment and our toy line,” says Tobin

So it's happening. They've decide to sap off the only reason I hang on to collecting the toys.

It is possible it goes the other way around and more toy related stuff ends up in the show like if they make non Mane 6 bushables they will show up on the show as background ponies or guest characters.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #173 on: January 29, 2013, 09:58:43 PM »
Yeah it's more like Hasbro plans out toylines and then integrate it into the show. The main reason why Twilight has become a princess is because princess toys sell well. People wanted more show accurate toys and they are starting to get there.

Not sure why Rainbow Dash has her old eye decals though. I thought they were going to keep her new ones. Hopefully it's just a prototype and they'll change it back.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #174 on: January 29, 2013, 10:09:44 PM »
huh? 

am i the only one going focused on that bridge??
it looks as if there will be more little play sets and the bridge will connect them, snap them together.
.... or maybe they are just some difficult to climb stairs XD

i think the wings on twilight are the same style and material RD and FS have on the toys that light up.

Ow, you're right! At first i thought they were some kind of stairs. Maybe one can build an entire castle like this.
That would be neat.

i think maybe you can contect this one to the right side of the castle cadence came in?
so right , it does connect 

has anyone seen this toys??
http://family-room.ew.com/2013/01/29/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-exclusive-twilight-princess/2/
http://family-room.ew.com/2013/01/29/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-exclusive-twilight-princess/3/
http://family-room.ew.com/2013/01/29/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-exclusive-twilight-princess/4/
http://family-room.ew.com/2013/01/29/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-exclusive-twilight-princess/5/
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 30, 2013, 12:30:44 AM »
I don't mind that twilight is a princess...err I don't like that her legs just grew though.. That bothers me on a whole new level.

To me, this seems like a hasbro plan, not they show writers. Hasbro seems to take control of a lot of the shows dos and donts. And the integration of the show and toys quote really makes me feel like my theory is correct. It's probably one if the reason Faust left the show: not enough creative freedom.
Hasbro never learns. G3 DIED because they kept releasing the same thing over and over. There are maybe 30 mane six on the shelves at my tru and nothing else. The wedding mane 6 are still at my meijer and nothing but mane 6 at target. All the other characters sold out and hardly stay on the shelves. Talking celestia and talking cadence still sit there too. Ponies are NOT Barbies! And the thing about Barbie is there are tons of blondes in the world! So Barbie a can be heather and Barbie b. can be Jennifer ect ect. My 6th pinkie pie can be sparkle pie... Not so much. Would it kill you to release new characters hasbro? I understand the need to keep the mane 6 o. The shelves, but seriously!! *bangs head against the wall* I need another twilight sparkle like I need another hole in my head!

I hope the toy fair has something awesome to show! Otherwise I can see g4 going the way of g3 in the near future.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 12:40:15 AM by Mermaid »
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline zzzova

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2013, 01:25:43 AM »
Ohh I so want the set with the car, spike looks awesome!

Offline Spike

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 30, 2013, 01:51:54 AM »

I'm very happy Twilight gets wings and becomes a princess. All the bronies though.. Lol.. Listening to them whine reminds me of the episode where Rarity meets the Diamond dogs x_x

Post Merge: January 30, 2013, 01:55:44 AM

Btw the other picture with the car.. LOOK AT SPIKE HE HAS A BOW! HAHA THAT IS GORGEOUS!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 01:55:45 AM by Spike »

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #178 on: January 30, 2013, 03:10:15 AM »
i dont know how to feel about all this "new" stuff ...

im not getting the  "but she's got  a new hat!" urge 

i mean i might get one or 2 of the new items, but  ... eeehhh ..

why cant has bro just make more new charaters?

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #179 on: January 30, 2013, 04:36:45 AM »
I'm very happy Twilight gets wings and becomes a princess. All the bronies though.. Lol.. Listening to them whine reminds me of the episode where Rarity meets the Diamond dogs x_x

Post Merge: January 30, 2013, 01:55:44 AM

Btw the other picture with the car.. LOOK AT SPIKE HE HAS A BOW! HAHA THAT IS GORGEOUS!
Idk. I'm not a brony, and well, I don't really like the change myself to be honest. I feel as if the change are the bronies' doing (I mean, if they hadn't made a big fuss about that cardboard cutout last year, it wouldn't come down to this, right?). I have to think this over- I already made my vow that I'll stop buying the toys if they decide to merge the show and the toyline, which is now scheduled to happen.

And you cannot become a princess just like that- it is Not SliceOfLife!

I loved the toys because I could have my own continuity. But forcing the show's continuity down my throat... Sorry, but no.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 04:40:28 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal