collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 80714 times)

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #1020 on: February 11, 2013, 10:03:04 AM »
The fiancee LOVES bacon. The lollypops have a maple flavouring to them (Maple is the Canadian kryptonite, right next to Tim Hortons :P)

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: February 11, 2013, 10:35:00 AM »
The fiancee LOVES bacon. The lollypops have a maple flavouring to them (Maple is the Canadian kryptonite, right next to Tim Hortons :P)
Sounds tasty!  My favorite dark chocolate bars have bits of bacon in them :-D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #1022 on: February 11, 2013, 10:47:17 AM »
Bug candy. So gross. Spencer's has started selling crickets as "treats". *shudder* I wouldn't eat it for less than a full month's rent.

I have one or two things coming in today. Very close to having everything I need aside from extras. The extras have been surprisingly hard to find.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: February 11, 2013, 10:55:32 AM »
I had a dream about the swap! In the dream I bought a bag of baity vintage Barbie dolls for my partner and in the end they were like rare, so I couldn't give them to my partner. I wonder if it means anything?   
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: February 11, 2013, 11:31:44 AM »
I finished  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: well everything I planned to get the rest of the stuff arrived today (main bits). except one of the extras my dog has claimed she sniffed it out in the 6 parcels and opened it I don't have the heart to take it off her she loves it that much :biggrin:. well she can be quality control. (though this is the second thing she has got to)

I just need a few more extras now that I found the tourist information center (only taken 2 weeks to find)

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: February 11, 2013, 08:58:53 PM »
Oh question. Since I live in NZ and my partner is from overseas, would you like to try some NZ candy? What kind of candy do you like/dislike?

I love milk and dark chocolate. I also like gummy candy. Anything blackberry flavored is good. I do not like coconut or licorice.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: February 12, 2013, 07:19:16 AM »
Yay, the first of the 4 things I ordered on ebay for my partner has arrived! But... it's wicked tiny. o_0 It's so hard to tell the scale of things with ebay pictures sometimes! I was expecting it to be much bigger. I hope my partner isn't as shocked as I am when they see it lol.

I have a fun question for the group that shouldn't stress people out! XD What are you going to do for wrapping paper for your gifts? Are you going to do Valentine's paper, since that's the current closest holiday? Or generic wrapping paper that doesn't have a holiday attached to it, like a solid color or just simple stripes, or maybe just something you have around the house? I have a ton of Christmas wrapping paper hanging around but I dunno if that really fits the mood of the swap... lol.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: February 12, 2013, 07:28:23 AM »
I'm not reading 30 pages  :P - anyone want to tell me what I missed??

and cheezy souvernies - oh yes my partners will have them  :biggrin:

and OMG International shipping is like crazy expensive! I spent $100 to ship like 6 packages before I left and all of them had like 1 pony in it!

It's basically $12 to ship ONE pony to Europe in a small padded envelope :enraged:

« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 07:32:44 AM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM \"other collections\" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #1028 on: February 12, 2013, 07:30:54 AM »
Yay, the first of the 4 things I ordered on ebay for my partner has arrived! But... it's wicked tiny. o_0 It's so hard to tell the scale of things with ebay pictures sometimes! I was expecting it to be much bigger. I hope my partner isn't as shocked as I am when they see it lol.

I have a fun question for the group that shouldn't stress people out! XD What are you going to do for wrapping paper for your gifts? Are you going to do Valentine's paper, since that's the current closest holiday? Or generic wrapping paper that doesn't have a holiday attached to it, like a solid color or just simple stripes, or maybe just something you have around the house? I have a ton of Christmas wrapping paper hanging around but I dunno if that really fits the mood of the swap... lol.
I just got one thing from eBay, and I was surprised at how small it was.  I went back and checked the auction, and it even says 1.5". But it's NIP which I didn't expect. So I guess it's all good.
I'm just going to use generic wrapping paper.  Valentines day will be long over by the time we ship, and Easter paper seems a little silly.  I have some really pretty lavender paper, but not everyone loves purple as much as I do!

Post Merge: February 12, 2013, 07:33:16 AM

I'm not reading 30 pages  :P - anyone want to tell me what I missed??

and cheezy souvernies - oh yes my partners will have them  :biggrin:
Basically every question that could be asked, from what size undies you wear to what color are your 2nd cousin's eyes?  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Just kidding (sort of).
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 07:33:16 AM by CrazyCatLady »

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: February 12, 2013, 07:44:19 AM »

lol I had that problem with some of my items. (stupid inches) but they are really cute so I hope that goes in there favour.

As for wrapping I was going for valentines untill about 20  minutes ago then I came up with an idea. the only problem is my partner will either love the idea or hate it,  :devious: I was going with the idea of plainish (I use that lightly)  wrapping and a game type thing to the opening. but that night change by tonight I need to start wrapping the items otherwise if I have to do thel ALL in one go I tend to get board and messy.

Post Merge: February 12, 2013, 07:46:48 AM

[/quote]
Basically every question that could be asked, from what size undies you wear to what color are your 2nd cousin's eyes?  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Just kidding (sort of).
[/quote]
I wish you were kidding
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 07:46:48 AM by cyberunicorn »

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: February 12, 2013, 07:58:22 AM »
UPDATED MY WANTLIST WITH ONE THING!!!!!!

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1031 on: February 12, 2013, 08:00:52 AM »
wooo... Realtors are going to be going through my house again with a potential buyer today... Gotta put my game face on to grin and bear it. Had to tuck away my Fursuit and make sure that my ponies are up and out of reach of young ones.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: February 12, 2013, 08:34:13 AM »

I had one thing arrive that was not the size I thought it was. It was tiny!! haha xD. But I think my partner knows that it's supposed to be that size...I didn't though ahaha.

As far as wrapping goes...I haven't quite decided. I am thinking just regular non-holiday wrapping paper.  I have some really pretty flower paper. But I might change my mind if I think of something more creative xD haha.

Post Merge: February 12, 2013, 08:35:04 AM

Also, welcome back Tiki!! Hope you had a great vacation :D

You missed about 12965198 questions lol.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #1033 on: February 12, 2013, 09:40:35 AM »
Welcome back, Tiki!

I got a big surprise in the mail yesterday ... every one of my partner's packages I was waiting on has arrived! Woo! And everything looks pretty good overall. The spot on my shelf where my partner's items are being stored is straight-up full to the brim. I'm picking up wrapping paper this weekend and hopefully I can find some nice extras and get this box all ready to go. Or maybe I'll wait and put more stuff in it over the next month. LOL!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: February 12, 2013, 09:43:13 AM »
As soon as all my ebay stuff piles in I'll be good to go for 'regular' stuff--then it's just browsing the stores for some fun extras for the package! ^_^
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal