collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Wydowna Spider Fan Club Thread  (Read 12811 times)

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Wydowna Spider Fan Club Thread
« Reply #165 on: February 17, 2013, 11:12:27 AM »
One day when I was buying a Ghoulia... The lady said, OMG that thing is hideous (...)

You should tell her boss that she's trying to convince customers not to buy something :lol:
I mean, she was essentially telling you that you have bad taste. You should have said: "Oh wow, you're right! That is one ugly doll. I will just put her back and buy nothing at all. Bye!" ;)

Sad part is, most of the store knows me as the "Monster High Lady"... Lol... apparently they see me looking at the dolls a bit too often... lol  :blush:

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 17, 2013, 11:16:45 AM »
One day when I was buying a Ghoulia... The lady said, OMG that thing is hideous (...)

You should tell her boss that she's trying to convince customers not to buy something :lol:
I mean, she was essentially telling you that you have bad taste. You should have said: "Oh wow, you're right! That is one ugly doll. I will just put her back and buy nothing at all. Bye!" ;)

Sad part is, most of the store knows me as the "Monster High Lady"... Lol... apparently they see me looking at the dolls a bit too often... lol  :blush:

That would have made it even funnier!
"Oh man, all this time I was buying these dolls and you tell me just now that they're ugly? You could have saved me so much money!"... and then you should have stormed off :lol:

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 17, 2013, 11:30:35 AM »

That would have made it even funnier!
"Oh man, all this time I was buying these dolls and you tell me just now that they're ugly? You could have saved me so much money!"... and then you should have stormed off :lol:

^^ Ah-Fricken-Mazing!! Next time I will.... Lol... And there will be a next time... I just know it...  :lol:

I had one lady who works the garden dept say... arent you the one in here staring at all the boxes...  :blush: I was like... uh yeah? lol

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 17, 2013, 04:24:15 PM »
I had one lady who works the garden dept say... arent you the one in here staring at all the boxes...  :blush: I was like... uh yeah? lol

Wow, people there seem to be kinda rude. Troll 'em good! :biggrin:

(...and now back to Wydowna! Sorry for the derailing)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 17, 2013, 04:36:18 PM »
Yes, Wydowna Wydowna!

After giving it a little thought, the idea of a royal blue spider is, well, quite enticing! I'd love to see a CAM spider like that. Then again, I can see Marvel Comics trying to sue the hell out of Mattel for creating a spider toy in spiderman's colors!

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 17, 2013, 05:53:41 PM »
I kind of want to make a custom of it with a bunch of browns... But I would love to see whatever they come up with :)

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 18, 2013, 01:40:19 PM »
I actually would love to see Gigi with 4 arms or 6 too.

They could have used two dolls for one type of torso.

Can you imagine, Gigi would just be more amazing. I really want one now....she is a *scorpion*

What kind of hair styles would you give to Wydowna?  and if You could make her wear any outfit, what would you want? (Ballgown, spacesuit, etc.)

What other hair colors would you like to see on a customized Wydowna?

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 18, 2013, 02:07:29 PM »
Trixie: A six-armed Gigi is a wonderful and fascinating idea. I love it!

I think Wydowna would look wonderful in straight white hair and bangs. Or I'd love to tease her red hair and give her a real big mess of a drag queen hairstyle! Alternatively, she'd look wonderful with a light glazing/sculpting of red hair on her head to mimic a 1920s sort of hairstyle.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 18, 2013, 02:33:11 PM »
Has anyone tried the six-armed torso from Plastic Curves?  It looks pretty neat... I definitely want one if I can't get a real Wydowna soon...

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 18, 2013, 02:36:44 PM »
Has anyone tried the six-armed torso from Plastic Curves?  It looks pretty neat... I definitely want one if I can't get a real Wydowna soon...

No, but I just ordered the Dragon CAM, and since she's boring beige/pink, it might be fun to give her something interesting. That seller will make the torso in whatever color you need, right?

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 18, 2013, 02:54:43 PM »

No, but I just ordered the Dragon CAM, and since she's boring beige/pink, it might be fun to give her something interesting. That seller will make the torso in whatever color you need, right?

Omgosh.....I am getting that torso for Gigi. NO doubt in my mind.  :faint: *goes to their site immediately to check price*  If it is whatever color...it's gonna be mine soon...

Trixie: A six-armed Gigi is a wonderful and fascinating idea. I love it!

I think Wydowna would look wonderful in straight white hair and bangs. Or I'd love to tease her red hair and give her a real big mess of a drag queen hairstyle! Alternatively, she'd look wonderful with a light glazing/sculpting of red hair on her head to mimic a 1920s sort of hairstyle.

I absolutely love all of those ideas. How many Wydownas are you gonna get?  Bwahaha I honestly want to see all of those. I like the glazed hair so much, and of course the Dolly Sisters :heart:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 18, 2013, 02:57:26 PM »
I'm planning to get at least three Wydowna's - one to keep as is, one to redress and restyle her hair, and then a third to rehair, but maybe a fourth too if it's at all possible.

As for as the six armed torso goes, I'm thinking that would look great on the bee girl or sea monster as well. I've been wanting to get doubles of them anyway....

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 18, 2013, 03:01:17 PM »
I'm planning to get at least three Wydowna's - one to keep as is, one to redress and restyle her hair, and then a third to rehair, but maybe a fourth too if it's at all possible.

As for as the six armed torso goes, I'm thinking that would look great on the bee girl or sea monster as well. I've been wanting to get doubles of them anyway....

Genius.  I would definitely want one original and one to play with.  But a rehair would be great  :green: you're hurting my future wallet Tune ;-; but in a good way.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 18, 2013, 03:10:27 PM »

Genius.  I would definitely want one original and one to play with.  But a rehair would be great  :green: you're hurting my future wallet Tune ;-; but in a good way.

Start saving, baby. You're sure gonna need to! hehe

I have a bit of savings stored away and I'm prepared to deep dip into them to secure myself a plethora of Wydowna's. There is no doll that I have ever wanted more. She is so unique that I know she will be worth it. (This is of course assuming that she will be released in the first place). To be safe, I'll buy one first. If I'm in love in person as much as I am right now, then the madness will begin!

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 18, 2013, 03:50:44 PM »
*starts storing money into the wall*

It's a good idea to see what she looks like first in person. I know that I definitely want another Jinafire down the line to mess up her hair a bit. Seen too many beautiful pictures.  :shocked:

I also want a deep red haired Nefera. MH needs to start showing up at yard sales with their body parts all there.

Tune, your avatar is amazing by the way. I watched the Golden Girls all the time and when I was finally old enough to get the jokes....it was my favorite show. :lovey:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal