collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Living Dead Dolls  (Read 6010 times)

Offline Dludnerad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • ice cream and llamas!
    • View Profile
Re: Living Dead Dolls
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2013, 08:49:50 AM »
I'm hoping to get Jinx, Killbaby, Iris, Jasper and Alison Crux.
The seller has a lot more listed, but I'm not sure which ones have sold yet.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I see it... Can you see it too...? :shocked:

SpookyBoo

« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2013, 09:05:02 AM »
I'm hoping to get Jinx, Killbaby, Iris, Jasper and Alison Crux.
The seller has a lot more listed, but I'm not sure which ones have sold yet.

Oh, wow! Jinx, Killbaby, Jasper, and Alison Crux have been on my list for the LONGEST time. Killbaby is part of the series I'm trying to complete right now too. That's so awesome if you get them!

Offline MercuryStar

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Merow?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2013, 06:58:32 PM »
Here are the few pictures I have.  At the time I took the pictures, these were the only LDDs I had (other than some of the minis).

We kill the lights and put on a show/It's all a lie/But you'd never know
The star will shine/And then it will fall/And you will forget it all

SpookyBoo

« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2013, 08:27:56 AM »
@MercuryStar, Wow! They look great! Little Jubilee is so cute. Can't wait to have one. I love Misery btw. I have one as well and he has a really cool face and makeup, in my opinion! I wish I was in a place to take pictures of my dolls.  :( I'm out of town at the moment though. I promise to get pics for everyone as soon as I get back!

Offline Dludnerad

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • ice cream and llamas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2013, 09:29:28 AM »
Misery looks great! No hot topic stores here so I've never seen him in person.
Yet another one to add to the want list :)

Offline twinkle_pony

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2013, 10:35:11 AM »
I have most of them! I display them in their coffins on shelves throughout my house, I love them!  ^.^ My favourite Ressurection Bride of Valentine variant! I love Claret Winter as well, and Maggot. I NEED Elisa though, if anyone has an extra lol!

Here's a list of my dolls:
http://board.mezco.net/showthread.php?t=10&page=13

I'm twinkle_pony666 :)

I also have Jason Voorhees for sale, if anyone is interested. $25 MIB
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 10:53:11 AM by twinkle_pony »

youngatheart

« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2013, 11:19:39 AM »
Spookyboo Yes you first MH has to be a special one!!! Mind you, they are all pretty :)theres only one or two that Im not fond of and wouldnt buy.

Im so happy as my Iris, Simone and Jacob arrived :) They are just brlliant!!!! I took Jacob to the beach today to tke some photos :) Ive not been well so it cheered me up! haha
i also recieved my first Pullip so a great great week for me!!!!
 Just waiting for Jezebel and some minis now :)  if I get bored tonight i might look on ebay to see if there are any more LDD though !!!;) hows your week been?

Post Merge: January 26, 2013, 11:20:18 AM

ooh forgot to ask, is Simone supposed to come with a cat? mine doesnt but I either dreamt she does or she actually does! haha

Offline twinkle_pony

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2013, 04:25:37 PM »
Yes, Simone comes with a cat. Her claws are a bit sharp, I used mine to scratch Simon's dress!

Offline MercuryStar

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Merow?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2013, 04:59:28 PM »
Yep, Simone comes with a cat... you can sort of see him in my picture, if you look closely.   :blush:

I need to take better pictures some day, after I get all my dolls out of storage.

Edit:  Just found a picture of him, missed it in my Photobucket! XD

Edit2:  About Misery... yeah, I really like the details on his face too, and his jacket is nice.   I actually remember back when Hot Topic came out with the rag dolls Tragedy Ann and Misery, which the LDD exclusive dolls were based on.   I still kick myself for not getting them, I really like the two of them.   I also passed up LDD Tragedy.   We didn't have Hot Topic here then, I hit the shops when I was out of state, and I often had to pass up on stuff because I had spent my money on something else, and I couldn't go back later to get what I wanted.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 05:08:23 PM by MercuryStar »

We kill the lights and put on a show/It's all a lie/But you'd never know
The star will shine/And then it will fall/And you will forget it all

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2013, 08:41:16 PM »
It has taken me DAYS to get to this point in this thread because everytime you all mention a name I have to look at the doll:)  Lots of flipping through series numbers trying to find this and that :lol: 

I've always liked BeGoths and managed to restrain myself from starting a collection of them 6 or 7 years ago :whew:  But MH got me in the end.  They were too easy to get!  They are everywhere!

I've only seen LDD once or twice IRL, so I never knew anything about them.  I was shocked that there were so many.  Some of the Death Cert. made me almost cry:(  It wasn't until the last page or so, I realized I was over thinking it :lol:  I kept picturing some child dying and these dolls depicting that.  It took me forever to figure out that it was the doll that was dying :rolleyes:  I guess "Dead Doll" in the name didn't click in my head :lol:

I'd have to say Maggot is pretty darn cute.  The eyes of most of the dolls creep me out, but not hers:)  Another I just found out I like today (after two or three days of looking at the website) is Demonique.  She got pretty coloring and beautiful looking hair.  Her eyes don't creep me out, either ;)

If anyone has her and would like to post brag photos.........brag away!

ETA:  Oh!  Twinkle!  I am CRAZY impressed by your collection!  WOW.  Just.  Wow.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 08:45:02 PM by grzankitter »
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2013, 04:48:20 AM »
I have tragedy Ann and misery, tragedy hangs off my mirror still, she's one of my favorites :)

SpookyBoo

« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2013, 09:54:21 AM »
Misery looks great! No hot topic stores here so I've never seen him in person.
Yet another one to add to the want list :)

He does! He's even better in person. I hope you can get your hands on one. He's totally worth it, imo. I'll try to get some detailed pictures of mine to share. :)

It has taken me DAYS to get to this point in this thread because everytime you all mention a name I have to look at the doll:)  Lots of flipping through series numbers trying to find this and that :lol: 

I've always liked BeGoths and managed to restrain myself from starting a collection of them 6 or 7 years ago :whew:  But MH got me in the end.  They were too easy to get!  They are everywhere!

I've only seen LDD once or twice IRL, so I never knew anything about them.  I was shocked that there were so many.  Some of the Death Cert. made me almost cry:(  It wasn't until the last page or so, I realized I was over thinking it :lol:  I kept picturing some child dying and these dolls depicting that.  It took me forever to figure out that it was the doll that was dying :rolleyes:  I guess "Dead Doll" in the name didn't click in my head :lol:

I'd have to say Maggot is pretty darn cute.  The eyes of most of the dolls creep me out, but not hers:)  Another I just found out I like today (after two or three days of looking at the website) is Demonique.  She got pretty coloring and beautiful looking hair.  Her eyes don't creep me out, either ;)

If anyone has her and would like to post brag photos.........brag away!

ETA:  Oh!  Twinkle!  I am CRAZY impressed by your collection!  WOW.  Just.  Wow.

Haha! :lol: I'm glad you have been though. I like when people tell me how they're looking into after reading this thread. Even if you don't want to buy any! It's just cool being able to share things about these dead dollies. If I'm honest.. Some of their stories made me quite sad too!  :cry:

Spookyboo Yes you first MH has to be a special one!!! Mind you, they are all pretty :)theres only one or two that Im not fond of and wouldnt buy.

Im so happy as my Iris, Simone and Jacob arrived :) They are just brlliant!!!! I took Jacob to the beach today to tke some photos :) Ive not been well so it cheered me up! haha
i also recieved my first Pullip so a great great week for me!!!!
 Just waiting for Jezebel and some minis now :)  if I get bored tonight i might look on ebay to see if there are any more LDD though !!!;) hows your week been?

Post Merge: January 26, 2013, 11:20:18 AM

ooh forgot to ask, is Simone supposed to come with a cat? mine doesnt but I either dreamt she does or she actually does! haha

I'm happy to hear that the dolls made their way to you safely!! :biggrin: She does indeed some with a cat. :( Though I see someone else showed you that. Too bad she does have her's. Some people sell that stuff separately though. I'll let you know if I see one. :) Not sure WHY they do this though.

Which MH dolls don't you like?

Post Merge: January 27, 2013, 09:55:28 AM

I have tragedy Ann and misery, tragedy hangs off my mirror still, she's one of my favorites :)

Oooh! I'd love to see them. :biggrin: I've on;y ever seen the rag dolls in pictures.

I can't wait to buy a Tragedy LDD to chill with Misery.

Post Merge: January 27, 2013, 09:56:56 AM

I have most of them! I display them in their coffins on shelves throughout my house, I love them!  ^.^ My favourite Ressurection Bride of Valentine variant! I love Claret Winter as well, and Maggot. I NEED Elisa though, if anyone has an extra lol!

Here's a list of my dolls:
http://board.mezco.net/showthread.php?t=10&page=13

I'm twinkle_pony666 :)

I also have Jason Voorhees for sale, if anyone is interested. $25 MIB

WOW. Your collection is stunning. :heart:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 09:56:56 AM by SpookyBoo »

Offline Dludnerad

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • ice cream and llamas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2013, 10:10:22 AM »
Is there a dead doll called Company?

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2013, 08:46:30 AM »
She's finally here!!! :frolic: The post office somehow managed to LOSE her for two days (despite her tracking number saying she was delivered!! x_x) but they finally found her and now she's home with me at last. SHE'S SO PERFECT. A little bit smaller than I was expecting, but that just makes her daintier, the little dear. It is SILLY how in love I am with this doll. Little hearts practically appear above her head when I look at her.

Her name is Anna Magdalena, Maggie or Maggot for short. :inlove: Her paint is totally flawless. Her hair is soft and wonderfully tame, and still in its adorable original style. I can't get over that even her bows are still perfectly tied.

Here's Maggie showing off some of her lovely markings:

And here she is modeling with Dance of the Dead, one of my favorite movies. In it, there's a chemical warfare agent called Blizz, a sort of ash that falls from the sky and burns the skin of whoever it touches. In my head, that's what Maggie got her marks from, tiny blizz burns. (Sorry about the flash, I no can photography.)

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:54:15 AM by Keelee_von_Cupcake »

SpookyBoo

« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2013, 01:30:32 PM »
Is there a dead doll called Company?

I've never heard of a LDD named Company before. Hmmm...  :huh: Where did you hear about this doll?

Post Merge: January 28, 2013, 01:35:07 PM

She's finally here!!! :frolic: The post office somehow managed to LOSE her for two days (despite her tracking number saying she was delivered!! x_x) but they finally found her and now she's home with me at last. SHE'S SO PERFECT. A little bit smaller than I was expecting, but that just makes her daintier, the little dear. It is SILLY how in love I am with this doll. Little hearts practically appear above her head when I look at her.

Her name is Anna Magdalena, Maggie or Maggot for short. :inlove: Her paint is totally flawless. Her hair is soft and wonderfully tame, and still in its adorable original style. I can't get over that even her bows are still perfectly tied.

Here's Maggie showing off some of her lovely markings:

And here she is modeling with Dance of the Dead, one of my favorite movies. In it, there's a chemical warfare agent called Blizz, a sort of ash that falls from the sky and burns the skin of whoever it touches. In my head, that's what Maggie got her marks from, tiny blizz burns. (Sorry about the flash, I no can photography.)

:frolic: She is STUNNING. In your pictures of her I really get a chance to see her details and she still looks just as good as she would in the box! :heart: Pity that it took so long! Come on guys. >_< The important thing is she's there now though. So, congrats on getting her!! She now has a wonderful home and can hang out with your other collections and the MH gang. :biggrin:

Maggot is soooo high on my list it isn't even funny. I can't wait to have my own one day soon! :inlove: Also, Dance of the Dead. I love that movie. :heart: Robert Englund is wonderful in it. As he always is when ever he's in a horror film.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 01:35:07 PM by SpookyBoo »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal