collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y! are you hyped?  (Read 2010 times)

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y! are you hyped?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 09:27:51 AM »
I dont have a 3DS so I havent been paying attention, but I do like that fire starter!  I might have to poke serebii out of curiosity :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 12:23:50 PM »
I was so disappointed with Black and White 2 that it's really put me off the series in general... something which I thought would never happen as I've adored Pokemon since before Red and Blue came out. That said.... this one does look cool and I do have to get a 3DS anyway for Prof Layton/Phoenix Wright. If I do get it then I'll probably pick NotVulpix... I mean Fennekin as my starter... coz he looks the least lame XD

This post sums up most of my feels. XD

Part of me is thinking 'ooh look at the cute Vulpix-y' thing, and it is interesting as I've not bought a Pokemon game since SoulSilver (I have all previous gens, all the way back to red and blue) because I thought Black and White just took it too far.. Pokemon was one of the positives of my childhood but it's so different now..

Also, only for 3DS? No ty, Nintendo.. I'll stick to my old school original DS D:
Fight like a girl..

Offline Echo_Shell

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • De Omnibus Dubitandem.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 01:31:20 PM »
This is what I was waiting for.  Time to get that 3DS.

Offline Vampasaurus

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Champion of Kirkwall
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 01:37:36 PM »
I'm so eager to see more of the new Pokemon. Something about black and white just didn't click with me and I'm not sure what it was. I think it was the fact that it was ALL new Pokemon instead of a mix of old and new. Some peoplel liked it, I didn't. I hope this new match has evolution for Pokemon that already exist, that's my favorite thing about new Pokemon games. XD

Side note, The notvulpix is just adorable. I love foxes so I sure as heck don't mind another fire-fox in the works. I mean heck, how many caterpillars do we have now? As long as this gen doesn't have another electric Pikaclone I'll be  a happy camper. (Or as long as the fox doesn't up being ANOTHER fire/fighting)

http://vampasaurus.tumblr.com/

Offline Moony

• The big wolf on campus!
  • Trade Count: (+140)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 01:54:43 PM »
So glad I already have a 3DS :) Had to get it for Mario Kart, Cooking Mama, and Professor Layton :P I kind of want to upgrade to a 3DS XL though since I play quite a bit lol

Thanks Whippetluv!

rayechu

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 02:05:22 PM »
Aww, I thought white 2 pretty much felt like a best hits of pokemon. Lots of fun G1 & G2 mon and more balanced overall. Ands lots of post-game content.

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 02:30:38 PM »
Good grief, another new Pokemon game is coming out? As cool as those new legendaries look, I doubt I'll purchase unless Nintendo devises a new storyline. I'm bored of the same old storyline they've been using for the past ten or so years - evil team wants to take over the world, only you can save it, and become the Champion, etc.
Besides, after Black and White, I lost interest in new Pokemon games. The new Pokemon seriously threw me off; I prefer the old ones.

Rant aside, I'm glad to see they've finally made a 3D Pokemon DS game!  :biggrin:
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline jwalraven

• Trade Count: (+59)
    • View Profile
    • Jwal's DeviantART
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 02:36:08 PM »
I'm definitely looking forward to it. I'm curious as to how the starters will evolve and their final types. I'll decide once Nintendo/Game Freak releases it.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 04:42:16 PM »
not sure i like the 3d stuff. gonna miss my little pixel pokes.

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 06:35:00 PM »
I am so excited I could pee myself!!!!! For that and Ni No Kuni!!!

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 07:52:33 PM »
How did I not know about this until now?! New Pokemon, of course I'm excited :D Glad I already have my 3DS, now I just have to convince my other two poke-pals to get a 3DS so they can get the game. We've all been avid pokemon players since Blue and Red first came out.

Yay new Pokemon!

Thanks Jennifer2004 for my sig and Shaiyeh for my avi! ~formerly Crowpriest~

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 08:13:19 PM »
I'm so eager to see more of the new Pokemon. Something about black and white just didn't click with me and I'm not sure what it was. I think it was the fact that it was ALL new Pokemon instead of a mix of old and new. 

I agree with this. I am soooo behind. I tried getting through the first White game and couldn't get past like....the fourth town. I have a copy of White 2 and I am wondering if I'm ever even going to get to it. I feel I should finish White first.

I have loved all the past gens, so I am hoping B/W was just one blunder and the next game is great. It looks very impressive so far.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

rayechu

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 08:27:42 PM »
I think you can skip ro white 2 without many problems. I am very happy with w2.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2013, 08:31:44 PM »
I may just do that. I heard it's a lot better in terms of gameplay. May give me something to do on these long boring nights at work. I will certainly be firing up my 3DS this weekend and starting my White 2 game up. I hear it has some of the older Pokemon available early in the game which greatly appeals to me. I'm not very keen on the newest gen.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline timpertie

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 03:51:29 AM »
I think you can skip ro white 2 without many problems. I am very happy with w2.
I agree there. I started playing Black when it first came and out and didn't really get too far. Not that I didn't enjoy, just that I couldn't get into it. I also felt like I should finish Black first before starting Black2 but I went ahead and started it anyway! I actually think Black2 is better - although a little overwhelming at first - and partly that is due to the inclusion of the older Pokemon early on. (Plus I love Growlithe, ok and it is available very early).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal