collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 13  (Read 36655 times)

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 13
« Reply #1470 on: January 28, 2013, 10:17:00 AM »
I'm really excited about Viperine. I had wanted the Gorgon CAM, but since the trademark popped up for an official female gorgon character, I've decided I'm going to hold off. I'm assuming she's Deuce's sister, so it'll be interesting to see what age she is/body mold they use for her.

Belgium and France are reportedly getting re-releases of signature Frankie, Clawdeen, and Draculaura shipped to stores right now. The packaging is  international and only displays these three characters in the artwork on the back, so no Lagoona, but hopefully there's plans to bring them back here as well. :) I believe that the boxes are also dated for this year.

Also, just a heads up that there's a picture of a fan-made Howleen being passed around on tumblr, claiming it's an authentic doll from the "Color Me Creepy" line (Color Me Creepy is officially a CAM set).  The picture is actually a mock-up of the Howleen doll that had images leaked from the 13 Wishes line, placed in a fan-made box, so don't be fooled. ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Monster High Discussion 13
« Reply #1471 on: January 28, 2013, 10:56:39 AM »
Ooh. I would love sig Frankie and Draculaura! I hope they do come here :) or maybe I will just have to find someone overseas to buy them for me.

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1472 on: January 28, 2013, 10:58:11 AM »
Uh-oh, my ears just perked up at the mention of a Clawdeen rerelease. c:

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: January 28, 2013, 11:05:08 AM »
I saw that on tumblr and sobbed. I don't have any strong feelings for the dolls themselves, but a way to get Frankie's signature outfit would be nice...

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: January 28, 2013, 11:06:26 AM »
I saw that on tumblr and sobbed. I don't have any strong feelings for the dolls themselves, but a way to get Frankie's signature outfit would be nice...
I'm pretty sure I have most parts of a spare outfit. PM me if youre interested :)

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: January 28, 2013, 11:13:15 AM »
I'm pretty sure I have most parts of a spare outfit. PM me if youre interested :)
That would be awesome :o! I will surely keep that in mind.

Time for a new thread all ready? Damn.

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1476 on: January 28, 2013, 11:14:18 AM »
Also, just a heads up that there's a picture of a fan-made Howleen being passed around on tumblr, claiming it's an authentic doll from the "Color Me Creepy" line (Color Me Creepy is officially a CAM set).  The picture is actually a mock-up of the Howleen doll that had images leaked from the 13 Wishes line, placed in a fan-made box, so don't be fooled. ;)
That's clawdeena's work. I saw it on Flickr. I'm not surprised someone in his crowd is trying to pass it off as genuine. Matt is upset because someone said he's trying to pull one over on MH Expert.

Oh to be young and carefree enough to be able to feud with people about silly things!  :P

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: January 28, 2013, 11:27:23 AM »
That's clawdeena's work. I saw it on Flickr. I'm not surprised someone in his crowd is trying to pass it off as genuine. Matt is upset because someone said he's trying to pull one over on MH Expert.

Oh to be young and carefree enough to be able to feud with people about silly things!  :P

Good to know the original source and that they weren't the one to try and pass it off as the real deal.

lol, The level of drama that gets stirred up on the internet over toys is just unbelievable sometimes.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: January 28, 2013, 11:39:58 AM »
I wonder if they'd re-release the wave 1 girls here eventually. It would make sense since there's new fans of the dolls that missed them, plus the characters are always shown in their signature outfits in the webisodes. I'm sure there are lots of people who want them but can't afford eBay prices for them.

I know I'd love to be able to buy wave 1 Frankie in the store, just for her outfit. Way back when they first came out, I kept picking her up and almost buying her, but then I'd change my mind. I didn't want to start another collection at that point, but now that I am buying MH, I'm kind of kicking myself for not buying her. I love her signature outfit. I wish Ghouls Alive Frankie had the exact same outfit as sig Frankie, because I'd just buy her.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 11:41:43 AM by ShortyBoo »

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #1479 on: January 28, 2013, 11:46:22 AM »
If only they kept rereleasing the Mane 6 over and over again for Monster High xD

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: January 28, 2013, 11:59:42 AM »
I wonder if they'd re-release the wave 1 girls here eventually. It would make sense since there's new fans of the dolls that missed them, plus the characters are always shown in their signature outfits in the webisodes. I'm sure there are lots of people who want them but can't afford eBay prices for them.

I know I'd love to be able to buy wave 1 Frankie in the store, just for her outfit. Way back when they first came out, I kept picking her up and almost buying her, but then I'd change my mind. I didn't want to start another collection at that point, but now that I am buying MH, I'm kind of kicking myself for not buying her. I love her signature outfit. I wish Ghouls Alive Frankie had the exact same outfit as sig Frankie, because I'd just buy her.

I did the same thing.... didnt want to start a new collection.... now im kicking myself.

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1481 on: January 28, 2013, 12:02:23 PM »
I found these pictures on ebay of the Clawdeen and Frankie re releases... Clawdeen is from Spain and Frankie is from UK

Offline Firecracker

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: January 28, 2013, 12:29:19 PM »
I found these pictures on ebay of the Clawdeen and Frankie re releases... Clawdeen is from Spain and Frankie is from UK

Sig clawdeen and frankie release?  Yes!  I want both of them so bad...
I need those pets and outfits....

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: January 28, 2013, 12:57:16 PM »
I kinda hope that mattel does a rerelease of those original ghouls. It woul be nice for the collector and for kids that want those dolls in there standard outfit.

I'm really excited for the gorgon girl. Will she be deuce's sister or cousin? Maybe she will be the daughter of one of Medusa's sisters.

Offline blackestbird

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: January 28, 2013, 01:05:35 PM »
This is completely random, but I keep reading gorgon girl as 'popcorn girl.' I have no clue why, but thought some of you might find it amusing XD

On that note though, I'm excited about the Viperine trademark thing as well. I love the gorgon CAM and hope to find her - haven't seen any of the new CAMs in my area yet, or a lot of the newer dolls really. I've seen none of the basic Scaris, only 1 DC doll - Operetta. I think my area is slow. But yeah, love the new CAMs, and an official gorgon girl is exciting :3
sig image coming back soon, oops!
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal