collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 13  (Read 39007 times)

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 13
« Reply #1080 on: January 23, 2013, 02:52:39 PM »
So I am curious... Has anyone else found a doll that has been in the wrong package? For example a Lagoona in a Frankie box? I was just wondering because I have a DDG operetta in a lagoona package...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: January 23, 2013, 03:03:48 PM »
oopsies! haha, it looks like her shoe is coming off too!  I don't think I've seen any in person....but there have been some customer swap outs spotted here so I'm sure they'll pop up!

I'm late to the game but....MY favorite pair of MH shoes would have to be either Rochelle's Scaris shoes  :hearts: or Snow Bite's.......JINAFIRE's and I really like the coffin bean Clawdeen's shoes. :heart:

The shoes I just plain don't like....might be some of the clear swim line shoes. I love shoes but a couple of em are just kinda meh/bland.

Oh and I about leaped through the roof at Target yesterday when my bf saw a color on the MH shelf he'd never seen before. He took off and bee-lined it over there, grabbed something and it was then I knew that finally I had a gorgon of my very own :heart:

:cheer: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :cheer:

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: January 23, 2013, 03:09:56 PM »
oopsies! haha, it looks like her shoe is coming off too!  I don't think I've seen any in person....but there have been some customer swap outs spotted here so I'm sure they'll pop up!

I'm late to the game but....MY favorite pair of MH shoes would have to be either Rochelle's Scaris shoes  :hearts: or Snow Bite's.......JINAFIRE's and I really like the coffin bean Clawdeen's shoes. :heart:

The shoes I just plain don't like....might be some of the clear swim line shoes. I love shoes but a couple of em are just kinda meh/bland.

Oh and I about leaped through the roof at Target yesterday when my bf saw a color on the MH shelf he'd never seen before. He took off and bee-lined it over there, grabbed something and it was then I knew that finally I had a gorgon of my very own :heart:

:cheer: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay!!! I kinda giggled at this and my husband asked me what was so funny.. So I read it to him and he rolled his eyes... I wish my husband would do stuff like that for me... I go to the automotive section or the stupid electronics section with him... Even without him if I find something he likes... At least he put up with me having so many dolls... Lol

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1083 on: January 23, 2013, 03:33:15 PM »
For favorite shoes, there are so many! Most of thm are Frankie shoes because that girl gets some awesome footwear. I think my very favorite are basic Rochelle's marble heels though. So beautiful.

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #1084 on: January 23, 2013, 03:48:15 PM »
i don't think i could pick a favorite pair of shoes....it changes daily....
and photographing all of them is making me love them even more :heart:

YellowCat

« Reply #1085 on: January 23, 2013, 03:59:46 PM »
So I am curious... Has anyone else found a doll that has been in the wrong package? For example a Lagoona in a Frankie box? I was just wondering because I have a DDG operetta in a lagoona package...

Yes, I found SS Abbey in SS Lala's box last winter. lol

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: January 23, 2013, 04:02:43 PM »
I remember a picture someone posted of some POS who took out a Rochelle and Cupid from their boxes and and replacing them with a GB Draculauras and returned them to Walmart. >,>;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: January 23, 2013, 04:06:59 PM »
There was also someone that returned the Werewolf sisters with a second Clawdeen (I think) instead of Howleen.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: January 23, 2013, 04:09:56 PM »
a Dead Tired 2.0 Clawdeen if I remember. :P
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: January 23, 2013, 04:23:29 PM »
Blah, so bummed. TRU Express had no MH at all today, and Walmart had nothing but stacks of old CaMs, the same old Toralei fashion packs (for freaking $14.99), two DDG Lagoonas, a sig Abbey and a sig Robecca. The empty shelves hurts us, precious! :cry:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Rococo

« Reply #1090 on: January 23, 2013, 04:34:37 PM »
There was also someone that returned the Werewolf sisters with a second Clawdeen (I think) instead of Howleen.

This is just so low; the nasty side of fandom. I wonder if any of the customer service people at the stores realize that the customer is trying to pull the wool over their eyes with their "returns" but aren't able to do anything about it due to store policy.

Lilac-Mint

« Reply #1091 on: January 23, 2013, 05:02:53 PM »
Friday Night Frights is up on Youtube!! It is my favourite special so far! I can't wait for it to come out with Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love! It for me is a total buy movie! It is so much better than Ghouls Rule! Kinda makes me want to buy the Roller Maze line. I honestly just don't like the Roller Maze line but just adore the movie.

http://youtu.be/BUywskP1fUE

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: January 23, 2013, 05:07:42 PM »
I've lost count of how many dolls I've got.  Too many, lol.  My favorite pair of shoes  *ponders*.  That's a tough one.  I'm going to go with either DotD Lagoona's shoes or Signature Clawdeen's boots.

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: January 23, 2013, 05:13:07 PM »
Friday Night Frights is up on Youtube!! It is my favourite special so far! I can't wait for it to come out with Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love! It for me is a total buy movie! It is so much better than Ghouls Rule! Kinda makes me want to buy the Roller Maze line. I honestly just don't like the Roller Maze line but just adore the movie.

http://youtu.be/BUywskP1fUE

Omg FINALLY! I've been waiting for this for what seems like forever.  :cheer:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 05:17:50 PM by PiexLover »
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: January 23, 2013, 05:13:40 PM »
Blah, so bummed. TRU Express had no MH at all today, and Walmart had nothing but stacks of old CaMs, the same old Toralei fashion packs (for freaking $14.99), two DDG Lagoonas, a sig Abbey and a sig Robecca. The empty shelves hurts us, precious! :cry:

They still have the Toralei fp near you???

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal