collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Ponies found at Target!  (Read 1918 times)

Offline RavenFeather

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Re: New Ponies found at Target!
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2013, 12:52:46 AM »
I actually had to go back and change the Celestia before I went to the register.  Glad I caught it when I did!!

The First Celestia/Pinkie pack I grabbed looked fine till I was holding it funny by the register, she had blush all over her NECK!!!  And some black marks on her back hoof.  Went back and took a closer look at the other three Celestias, two had blush in her eye, and the last one had a very small amount of blush in total...I went with that one.  But the store only had four Celestia/Pinkie Packs, but 6 Luna/Rarity Packs.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Thanks Bronely!

Offline agnusdei

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • little lamb
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2013, 03:41:21 AM »
Thanks for sharing!  I haven't been to Target in a few weeks so it looks like it's time to check up on the new stock again.

BTW, can anyone tell me how big the Walkin' Talkin' Pinkie Pie is (maybe compared to a Fashion Style pony)?  She seems to be growing on me - I think it's those happy eyes. :P

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2013, 06:55:31 AM »
Hmmm.....looks like I need to take a trip to Target. Seeing as I have a birthday coming up and all. lol

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2013, 07:01:37 AM »
My Target had nothing new this morning.  They did move the whole pony section down a few aisles and it looks like they're getting ready for new merchandise!  Same things with the MH section.  Hopefully I'll have new ponies by the end of the week.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2013, 08:28:38 AM »

BTW, can anyone tell me how big the Walkin' Talkin' Pinkie Pie is (maybe compared to a Fashion Style pony)?  She seems to be growing on me - I think it's those happy eyes. :P

She is bigger then a Fashion style, maybe twice the size at least.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2013, 12:52:10 PM »
I found the Princess and Pinkie too this morning.  Luna and Rarity were there too but I didn't get them.  No sign of the design a pony.  I also saw the fashion sized Pinkie Pie.  She's a lot cuter than I anticipated.   :)
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2013, 01:43:03 PM »
I was just at Target today and nothing new  was out. i think they may not get anything new for a few weeks as the pony section is still pretty full but maybe some new stuff will come in soon.

Can anyone tell me how much the Princess sets (Princess Celestia & Pinkie Pie, Princess Luna & Rarity) were and the design ponies (Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy)?

Offline Ariana

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2013, 01:58:56 PM »
I was just at Target today and nothing new  was out. i think they may not get anything new for a few weeks as the pony section is still pretty full but maybe some new stuff will come in soon.

Can anyone tell me how much the Princess sets (Princess Celestia & Pinkie Pie, Princess Luna & Rarity) were and the design ponies (Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy)?

The princess sets were $12.99 but I can't remember how much the Design ponies were...
Follow my SFW pony tumblr: http://yodawgiheardyoulikeponies.tumblr.com/
Trade/sale list and wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371182.0.html
My MLP Youtube Channel:

Offline Brandi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2013, 03:03:05 PM »

The design ponies were $14.99.

Moondust ,Cremello Quarter Horse = Equine love of my life

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2013, 03:21:50 PM »
Tonight I found the baby Pinkie Pie and the blue baby at Target.  They are so little and cute!!!  I had to buy them.  They also had Walking Talking Pinkie, but for $22, I could leave her on the shelf.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2013, 05:08:58 PM »

:faint: thats larger than I thought...I now need giant Pinkie
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2013, 07:22:47 PM »
Stopped by 2 Targets today and the second one had new stuff put out. Got the Pinkie Pie & Princess Celestia set and finally broke and got the 5" plush Twi., PP & RD. The Design-a-pony Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy are super cute in person but I'm not sure I want to do the amount of work on them I'd need to to make them look "normal" ^^; Walin' Talik' Pinkie Pie was fun to play with in the store XD but I don't think I'll get her either though.

Offline agnusdei

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • little lamb
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2013, 02:21:56 AM »

Thank you so much for answering!  Wow, she's bigger than I thought for sure - but that is a good thing.  :lol:  Giant Pinkie, how awesome.

Offline Ariana

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2013, 07:26:59 AM »
Yes, guys just please check your Celestia/Pinkie sets over, I am not the only one who has had problems with her blush! Mine had a lot of blush missing and I had to return her and get another one. Just double check in the store!
Follow my SFW pony tumblr: http://yodawgiheardyoulikeponies.tumblr.com/
Trade/sale list and wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371182.0.html
My MLP Youtube Channel:

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2013, 08:48:45 AM »

The princess sets were $12.99 but I can't remember how much the Design ponies were...
Thanks now I can figure out who to pick when I see them as right now I can not get everyone I want at one time.

The design ponies were $14.99.

A bit more than I thought they would be but seeing as they are around fashion size (I think) than the price does seem right. Looks like I will only pick up one of these at a time as I can't but 2 at that price right now.

Yes, guys just please check your Celestia/Pinkie sets over, I am not the only one who has had problems with her blush! Mine had a lot of blush missing and I had to return her and get another one. Just double check in the store!

No others have posted in other threads about blush probems with Princess Celestia so you are not the only one.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal