collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Fashion Packs  (Read 596 times)

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
New Fashion Packs
« on: January 06, 2013, 10:55:28 PM »
So I know that there a bunch of new fashion packs coming out this year, but I have yet to see any in my local stores, for those of you who have found them, where are you getting them?

(I must admit I don't do a whole lot of hunting for dolls or accessories online, I am willing to wait for the store)

Rococo

Re: New Fashion Packs
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 11:04:43 PM »
I've seen them at TRU here in SoCal.

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 11:07:02 PM »
I found the deluxe fashion packs at TRU.  Still haven't seen the single ones though.

dolly_dose

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 11:24:02 PM »
i saw the single ones at target, they were 5.99

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 11:33:55 PM »
Found three of the deluxe packs at TRU and all four of the basics at Target.

Novavelle

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 02:15:07 AM »
Looks like my local tru and target suck lol, guess I will have to keep checking back, thanks everyone.

kaskurgi

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 06:47:40 AM »
Where I live none of the stores carry the fashion packs had to buy them via the internet :( It sucks. I rather spend less money on shipping granted gas is expensive. I am going to head to the big city this week to go check stores out near me. Hopefully I find some goodies :(

Dorriebelle

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 07:10:27 AM »
Our local shops are terminally late with dolls, get all the useless-to-me toys and dress-up items in abundance, and never get fashions at all. The few times we have, it's been like Operetta's first fashion - we got a ton, or nobody liked it, and it was always around. So I ordered three of the Deluxe sets from Amazon ($13. each, free shipping) and the basic set of four off eBay for $35. shipped.  It's the only chance I'll ever have to get any of 'em, so I don't mind paying shipping. I figure I save at least that much in gas and time ! But I set limits to how much I'll fork over, so I don't get scalped or gouged, and keep an eye on Amazon and TRU - and the message boards ! - when stuff's due out.

I'd skip fashion packs altogether - I sew, and I'm finally getting fairly good at it - if it weren't for those darn seductive shoes !  :happy:

Offline lolaandbean

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 07:44:42 AM »
I saw a couple at TRU, but they were pretty wiped out.

Aaryana

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 09:05:35 AM »
My TRU has been getting regular stock of the deluxe packs, but I bought the others on Entertainment Earth for about the same price (and split the case with someone here). I still haven't seen the single fashion sets in stores here, so I'm glad I went that route. I liked this wave best of all the waves so far as well.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 09:52:21 AM »
I found 1 deluxe at TRU, while the basic ones I found at a Target I go to.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Novavelle

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 09:23:57 PM »
Target failed me tonight ill try my crappy tru tomorrow.

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 11:19:05 PM »
My experience is the same as everyone else's here; I found all four basic fashions at Target, and have spotted all but Robecca's deluxe set at TRU. For what it's worth, I don't think the deluxe packs are on the upcoming MH reset at Target; they'll probably get them, but not for a while.

kaskurgi

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 11:32:21 PM »
I was talking to some ladies at Target that do stocking and they said the reset happens in Feb. If that helps anyone. However, the Target Exclusives are starting to pop up only -IF- the target has a depleted supply of dolls. She said they have to wait to put out new product until most of the old is sold and usually it has to be pretty much gone. All the stuff besides the Scarily Ever After Clawdeen / Frankie + the Skull Shores Large Pack + the Howleen/Clawdeen two pack were completely gone. Only reason they set out the new Super Ghoul Ladies. They only got a shipment of CAMs and I got two CAM Mummy / Gorgon packs (only 2 that were left). They didn't have any new fashion packs at all.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal