collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Argentina Package Returned to me!  (Read 470 times)

Offline nndemeter1980

• Trade Count: (+285)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Argentina Package Returned to me!
« on: January 02, 2013, 09:27:41 AM »
Hi everyone! I started selling some of my collection back in September slowly and sent a package out on September 19, 2012.  A week later my aunt passed away and I was away dealing with that.  Then November 9, 2012 I was hit by a car and literally have not been online or around very much.  On December 30, 2012 I recieved a package sent back to me from Argentina which I believe says Undeliverable but the address used was directly off paypal.  The problem is the label with whatever errors are checked off have no english on them and I am trying to get a friend to take it to the post office to me to find out what the error is.

I know it belongs to someone here on the Arena I just don't know who and I haven't opened the package yet.  I also want whoever to know that I have never not sent a pony and have amazing shipping and receiving history!!  I hope to figure this out before I possibly go in for back surgery in a few weeks.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Argentina Package Returned to me!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 10:13:00 AM »
Isn't there a name on the paypal account and an email address? 

You can look at your transactions on paypal for September and August, and find the one linked to the label you printed-   at least that is where I would start.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 10:20:02 AM »
I am sorry to hear all of this has been happening to you! Things will get better and good luck with the package! :)

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 10:51:16 AM »
I hope you are able to go into your Paypal history and email the buyer.  Perhaps you can scan the package and have them translate what the label says.  :)  Best of luck and we send you healing vibes!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 02:58:15 PM »
I would do as Galactica suggested and look through your past Paypal history.  Or check through your PM's here from August/September.

I tried looking at your past sales thread to see if anyone had responded there from Argentina to no avail.

It surprises me though, if this was back from that long ago that your buyer did not try and contact you wondering where their package was??
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline nndemeter1980

• Trade Count: (+285)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 11:47:32 PM »
Ponylady that was kind of my thought too.  I have never had a bad international transaction though so maybe they just thought customs.  I figured out who the package belongs to and it is supposedly an undeliverable address (according to my post office).  Thank you everyone for suggestions and help and thanks for the healing vibes. 

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 03:27:05 AM »
:cry: I'm so sorry to hear about your accident! and   I hope that you will heal as quickly as possible  :hug:
It does seem a bit strange that your buyer hasnt tried to contact you before now to find out what happened to their pony, but I'm glad to hear you figured out who your buyer is so you can work things out now :)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal