collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

What would you like to see from the Monster High line?

Additions to existing lines
1 (2%)
Brand new lines
4 (7.8%)
New characters
24 (47.1%)
All of the above
20 (39.2%)
Don't care
1 (2%)
Other (please specify)
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: What do you want to see?  (Read 1751 times)

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
Re: What do you want to see?
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2012, 08:47:32 PM »
I want a little of everything.

Though I want more dolls of characters with only one/two versions.. and some generic fashion packs so there are better mix/match options.
Some generic packs would be nice. I have like this OCD than no one can wear outfits that aren't their's.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2012, 08:50:11 PM »

Though I want more dolls of characters with only one/two versions.. and some generic fashion packs so there are better mix/match options.
Some generic packs would be nice. I have like this OCD than no one can wear outfits that aren't their's.
I have that same OCD too! I feel uncomfortable with different ghouls wearing differnt kinds of clothes not meant for them. Then again, I don't like switching clothes with my dolls...then again, they're all still in their boxes. :P
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2012, 08:58:36 PM »

I have that same OCD too! I feel uncomfortable with different ghouls wearing differnt kinds of clothes not meant for them. Then again, I don't like switching clothes with my dolls...then again, they're all still in their boxes. :P
Lol :lol:

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2012, 08:27:21 AM »

Also, I'd love to see some kind of shoe blind bag thing.

Totally this!  :biggrin: I've been saying the same for a while now, I think it would be a great idea, considering all the incredible shoe designs they've come up with for this line. I know I'd buy them by the case! ;)

I've also been thinking it may be neat to see the pets released as blind bags, since the only way to obtain many of them is with dolls that are currently discontinued. It would give them a chance to get more use out of the pre-existing molds, and maybe even create a few more for dolls that have no official pets made in the lineup so far, like Jinafire's qilin, or Skelita's butterfly.

I also would like to see more fashion packs, especially for the dolls with unique bodies like Nefera, Bloodgood, Howleen, and the boys (Varsity jackets are a must, I still can't believe we haven't seen them yet!). The fashion sketches in Jinafire and Skelita's journals being realized as actual packs would also be lovely, and I'd like to see the "I <3 Fashion line" expanded with more pre-existing characters.

Aside from that, I want more boys like Heath, Ivisi Billy, and Slow Moe as my main wish for this line. New character dolls are a double-edged sword for me though. On one hand, I want any new character that should be released, but on another, I'm going to need to stop somewhere, lol.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 08:45:15 AM by Mandy85 »

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2012, 08:41:49 AM »
I definitely want to see more male characters! Heath, Slo-Mo, and InvisiBilly would be highly appreciated.

Also, I'm surprised no one mentioned Wydowna Spider yet! Seriously. We need her.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2012, 11:31:45 AM »
I want to see new characters!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2012, 01:29:22 PM »
I want everything that everyone has mentioned so far:)

I voted for additions to exsisting lines!  I'm STILL waiting (stupidly) for my Classroom Draculaura:(  Don't think it's gonna happen :lol:  I'd love more Scary Tales, I <3 Fashions, Classroom dolls! 

I loved when the line was new and (almost) every doll got into a line.  I was really excited for DotD 2.  It was nice to "complete" the series!  I realize they really can't do that now with so many characters, but it was nice at the start.....
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2012, 01:37:18 PM »
Can I add to my list?

I want to see some changes for poor Abbey. Seriously! If you told me a new Abbey was coming out, I could probably predict her hair style [ponytail], lip color [some shade of pink], and her shoes [some color variation of those open toe boot things that she shares with Clawdeen].

Seriously! I was so happy to see Picture Day Abbey was different, than then.... Scaris Abbey pops up with pink lips and a side ponytail. At least she got new shoes, but still a blue ice belt.

:freak: Sorry, I just had to rant for a second. I'm better now.

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2012, 01:48:50 PM »
Can I add to my list?

I want to see some changes for poor Abbey. Seriously! If you told me a new Abbey was coming out, I could probably predict her hair style [ponytail], lip color [some shade of pink], and her shoes [some color variation of those open toe boot things that she shares with Clawdeen].

Seriously! I was so happy to see Picture Day Abbey was different, than then.... Scaris Abbey pops up with pink lips and a side ponytail. At least she got new shoes, but still a blue ice belt.

:freak: Sorry, I just had to rant for a second. I'm better now.
I'd like to see maybe a reverse Abbey? Like with the color on top and the white on bottem.

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2012, 02:13:14 PM »
I'm hoping this new "Color Me" line has some wacky color change ups!  Blue in Lala's hair instead of pink, purple in Cleo's, stuff like that.  Oooh!  Maybe fun skin color changes!

Luvly, where are you?  Do some brainstorming! ^.^

If markers are included anywhere in that line I'm gonna be very disapointed -_-
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2012, 02:22:12 PM »
Ahhh, usually I'd have a ton of ideas for new lines and such, but where are they now?! >,< *Thinkity thinkity thinkthinkthink*
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2012, 02:29:45 PM »
...blind bag... shoes... I.

Yes. Mattel do this. THE GAMBLERS IN US WILL BUY THEM ALL AAAAA.

This.

Also, more boys and more clothes especially for unusual sizes like Nefera and Howleen.

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2012, 02:30:15 PM »
Luvly:  You've had some pretty epic ideas in the past!  You are my "go to" for great ideas ^.^

Post Merge: December 30, 2012, 04:30:41 PM

I'm hoping this new "Color Me" line has some wacky color change ups!  Blue in Lala's hair instead of pink, purple in Cleo's, stuff like that.  Oooh!  Maybe fun skin color changes!

Luvly, where are you?  Do some brainstorming! ^.^

If markers are included anywhere in that line I'm gonna be very disapointed -_-

Gonna quote myself here :blush:  Like I'm talking to myself :lol:

I was wandering around the web, and found something called hair chalk.  I'm sure everyone knows all about it, but it's new to me!  If Mattel included something like that in the "Color" line, I'd be interested, but worried.  They look so messy!  Better than markers, though!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 04:30:41 PM by grzankitter »

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2012, 04:54:10 PM »
I had never heard of hair chalk! That's pretty cool.

I really don't want to see a "color me" line for Monster High.... I know this is snarky of me, but I don't think we need to encourage kids to draw all over their dolls. Then they won't know to not draw on all of them. I guess I should just keep quiet, I mean as long as kids are enjoying their toys, but still.... :sigh:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2012, 04:57:47 PM »
Alright, spent the whole day coming up with these ideas. :P

CAMs monster types being turned into actual Character dolls with some minor alterations to not cofuse with their CAM counterparts: (They already have the molds, may as well make new characters made with those molds)
-Sea Monster character with instead of having fins on her legs, she can have them replaced with more tentacles she could be a tentacle/octopus more of sea monster girl

New Line Ideas:
An outdoor play doll line or fashion pack line? I know They already had the Roller Maze ghouls, but maybe this could be a set that involves other outdoor play where each ghoul could come with a helmet, pads, and a riding equipment like:
-Frankie could comes with a scooter (those small folding ones)
-Lagoona could comes with a bicycle
-Clawdeen could could come with some kind of skate/longboard
-Draculaura could come with roller blades
-Ghoulia comes with a pogo stick

A Gardening line? Call it: Freaky Fab Graveyard Garden. Venus and the ghouls finds an old abandoned garden behind the school and they decide to restore it and grow plants and veggies and such. Maybe this line could have ghouls in gardening outfits that come with gardening tools or equipment that would be used in a garden along with a different type of potted plant or small tree for each ghoul, and each ghoul would have a special task to help in the garden like:
-Venus comes with a clipboard with a map layout on it or potted plants
-Lagoona comes with a watering can
-Draculaura comes with decorative baskets or pots
-Clawdeen comes with a crate with bags of seeds
-Rochelle comes with stone garden decorations
-Frankie comes with an electric edge trimmer
-Cleo comes with a birdbath/fountain
-Toralei comes with a catnip plant
-Jackson comes with a wheel barrel
-Howleen comes with a bunch of bones to bury
They could also make the garden playset for this line!! Would go perfect with the high school playset. :P

(I feel kinda bad for suggesting this because it's been done with Liv dolls) Some kind of Magic Spa line? Kinda like what they did with Liv dolls back then, have color changing dolls when cold water is applied to certain parts of their body, like fingernails, toenails, eye shadow, lips. First have them with no faceup, and then when cold water is applied, the makeup comes on. They'd come with an outfit and a bathrobe with an applicator.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal