collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

What would you like to see from the Monster High line?

Additions to existing lines
1 (2%)
Brand new lines
4 (7.8%)
New characters
24 (47.1%)
All of the above
20 (39.2%)
Don't care
1 (2%)
Other (please specify)
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: What do you want to see?  (Read 1700 times)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What do you want to see?
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2012, 05:10:08 PM »
Luvly came through!

You had me giggling:)  Howleen with her bones to bury :biggrin:  Awww!  I love that Howleen is alittle more wolf than girl:)  She always cracks me up in Clawdeen's diaries :lol:

Graveyard Garden.  Love it!  I think they should come with tiny veggies too!  Love mini-ANYTHING!

Didn't mean to take up your whole day, Luvly:)

About the Color Me line:
I don't want to see it, either, but it's coming!  I hope whatever it is, it's not a mess.  I like my original idea of randomly colored hair, or skin better than coloring the dolls yourself, but I have a bad feeling these dolls are gonna be everything I DON'T want to see:(

Hoping I'm wrong!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2012, 05:16:51 PM »
I really, really want to see a little brother doll.

I would love for Frankie to be the one to get a brother, it would make for an awesome special that kids could relate to. XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2012, 05:44:33 PM »
I really, really want to see a little brother doll.

I would love for Frankie to be the one to get a brother, it would make for an awesome special that kids could relate to. XD
That'd be cute!

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2012, 06:23:29 PM »
And you could easily add him in without people asking where he's been for the last 3 years :lol:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline creedence

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2012, 12:04:05 AM »
This is probably random but I want to see Monster Jr High dolls.  Little vampires, werewolves, yettis, etc.  Cute Howleen sized dolls with boys too.  They could be younger siblings or cousins.  Maybe boy & girl twin zombies, Dueces little sister maddie, Lagoona's little surfer brother,  idk...  Just a thought, I think kids would really like them.

MORE RAG DOLLS!!!  They're so stinkin' cute. 

More Toralei, Basic Gil

Maybe a Talent Show wave idk, something different.

And of course new characters & more boys. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2012, 01:20:51 AM »
A Talent show sounds spiffy. I wonder what their talents would be?

steampunk

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2012, 06:13:11 AM »
I want Heath. I need a Heath doll desperately.

Offline blackestbird

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2012, 08:34:03 AM »
I'm gonna be the odd one, but what I'd like to see is nothing.

As in, a slow-down on releases. There are so many dolls and fashion packs out that I want, with more on the way. It's impossible to catch up, and it stresses me out. I won't buy online, not from store sites or eBay/Amazon at least, because I'm picky about the faces, so I just wait until they show up around me, and I worry I'll miss the hard-to-find ones because I can't afford to buy all of these that I want at the rate they're releasing them! They need [read as I want them to :P] to take a hiatus on new stuff, just work on more distribution please!
sig image coming back soon, oops!
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2012, 12:49:44 PM »

As in, a slow-down on releases. There are so many dolls and fashion packs out that I want, with more on the way. It's impossible to catch up, and it stresses me out. I won't buy online, not from store sites or eBay/Amazon at least, because I'm picky about the faces, so I just wait until they show up around me, and I worry I'll miss the hard-to-find ones because I can't afford to buy all of these that I want at the rate they're releasing them! They need [read as I want them to :P] to take a hiatus on new stuff, just work on more distribution please!
I totally agree. I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off to find all of them. And the stores around me either don't have them or are hiding them away. (Stupid AZ *shakes fist*) Slower would be nicer and maybe a bigger case so each character in the set has more than one making it somewhat easier to find them,

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2012, 04:16:57 PM »

I totally agree. I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off to find all of them. And the stores around me either don't have them or are hiding them away. (Stupid AZ *shakes fist*) Slower would be nicer and maybe a bigger case so each character in the set has more than one making it somewhat easier to find them,

Yes.  Yes.  Yes.

I've been saying this over and over.  Slow down!  Bah!  Mattel doesn't listen :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal