collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Friday's Fast Five!  (Read 950 times)

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Friday's Fast Five!
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 11:28:56 AM »
1. What pony did you find under the Christmas tree? Mountain Boy Lightening and Melody (green)

2. Do you like pony accessories? If so, which ones?  YES ALL

3. Favorite meal and favorite restaurant? Sibylla

4. If you could complete any set of ponies which would you complete? i don't collect in sets.. but i do have  few that i like..

5. What is the weather like today?  cold and snow and ice

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 11:53:46 AM »
1. What pony did you find under the Christmas tree?

So far, just Lyra.  My family hasn't exchanged presents yet (and neither have most of my friends) so there's still hope.  :)

2. Do you like pony accessories? If so, which ones?

Love big brother, princess snd baby accessories.  :lovey:

3. Favorite meal and favorite restaurant?

Favorite dinner is homemade fried rice.  :). Don't have a favorite restaurant.  Favorite meal at a restaurant is the chicken corn chowder at Storyteller Cafe at California Adventure.  Best soup ever.

4. If you could complete any set of ponies which would you complete?

Mountain boys.   :biggrin:

5. What is the weather like today?

COLD (for a CA girl,anyhow ;) ) and gray.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2012, 12:00:09 PM »
1. What pony did you find under the Christmas tree? :xmas:

Large talking Princess Cadence, butterfly wing Fluttershy and Petal Blossom.

Nope, don't like accessories. The most I have on my G1s are ribbons. As for G4s I like having the animal pets around.

3. Favorite meal and favorite restaurant? :yummy:

Was working...like  a mad dog

Mmmmm..... the TAF ponies or Princess Ponies.

Sun like fire and rained like the ocean was about to double its size, just no rainbow at the end.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 12:09:08 PM »
1. What pony did you find under the Christmas tree? :xmas:  I bought myself a G3 prototype (not rare- just a mockup box)

2. Do you like pony accessories? If so, which ones?  G1 princess hats and wands :D

3. Favorite meal and favorite restaurant? :yummy:  Sushi! There is a little place called Musashi's that has the best ever...

4. If you could complete any set of ponies which would you complete? :newpony: probably the summer wing/windy wing ponies...

5. What is the weather like today? :rain: :snow: :sunny:
Cloudy- some rain- chilly!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 05:50:53 PM »
Just the CMC set this year - I love Apple Bloom!

Lol - I am unable to select just one - sometimes I ponder if I like the accessories more than the ponies!

Any kind of Chinese food and and kind of Chinese restaurant

The MO Playset ponies...where are you Majesty!!!

Very very windy and very very rainy
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 07:29:41 PM »
1. What pony did you find under the Christmas tree? :xmas:  None. :(  But I had just got a lot of wingers shortly before Christmas (my gift to me!), so kinda.  Sorta.  Maybe? :lol:

2. Do you like pony accessories?  If so, which ones?  Not as a rule, but I'm liking the ones with my Pretty Parlour.  I think it's a set I'd like to complete (just missing those infernal namecards!).

3. Favorite meal and favorite restaurant? :yummy:  Oh, that's hard!  Of all the food I enjoy, I love Mexican/Tex-Mex food the best, but my favourite restaurant for that folded some time in the last nine years... Taco Bell is okay, I guess, but it doesn't really scratch the itch.

4. If you could complete any set of ponies which would you complete? :newpony:  I'm tempted to reply "Mountain Boys" just because of Icey, but... hmmm... Do Dutch ponies count as a set?

5. What is the weather like today? :rain: :snow: :sunny:  Sunny after a dumping of 45cm of snow.  Meh.  Still shovelling... :snow:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline darknessunisousboy

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • http://darknesscustomshack.webs.com/
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 08:16:28 PM »
Sleepy Head she was hiding in the tree. got her from my hubby

not really but i have some

almond chicken from the combo in Bellevue wa

mountain boy

sunny with a chance of rain

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2012, 03:53:09 AM »

none, but I bought myself 4 new ponies the other day , and I am working through my most wanted list :P

oooh accessories!!! I love them allllllllll!!!! *makes grabby hands!* :dribble:  :dribble:  :dribble:

3. Favorite meal and favorite restaurant? :yummy:

I LOVE Italian food - sooo much that i cant say I have one particular fave meal :P  When it comes to restaurants...well... I like to cook my own Italian food so I dont eat out here in the UK much  :lookround: :yikes: , but I do love to eat out at a lot of different restaurants when I'm in Italy :happy: . Theres a nice one on the southern shore of lake Garda called Vecchio Mulino  (hope I spelled that right :blush: ) - its not an expensive one, but the food and service is awesome, and so the views over the lake and mountains! :heart:  plus last time I was there in the summer , they let me use the internet til 1am and catch up on the Arena - whic prolly makes them my fave restaurant ATM :lovey:  :frolic:  :lovey:

4. If you could complete any set of ponies which would you complete? :newpony:

Hmm.. thats a toughie! I want them all :silly:

Unfortunately its the same as it allllways is in the UK  and I am sooo fed up of it! Bleh!  :cloud:   ---->  :rain:  :rain:  :rain:   and :cold:

« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 03:55:52 AM by Ringlets »

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2012, 08:27:47 AM »
1. What pony did you find under the Christmas tree? :xmas:  Blueberry Baskets, Luna, Celestia, Cadence, and Blind Bag Minuette.  :D

2. Do you like pony accessories? If so, which ones?  Heck yes!  All the accessories!  Especially the G1 baby stuff.

3. Favorite meal and favorite restaurant? I can barely think about food right now (too much holiday eating!) but Spinach Dip from Kelsey's.

4. If you could complete any set of ponies which would you complete? :newpony:  G1 Mail Orders.  :P  Does that count?

5. What is the weather like today? :rain: :snow: :sunny:   More snow!  Ugh!  We've already got 70 cm!!!

Elf

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2012, 08:49:06 AM »

None, I found money to help dig me out of my vet bills under the Christmas tree :) But I did buy myself two sets of G2 twins, and I'm waiting on an Argie I bought before Sid got sick again to show up

I like some of the G1 accessories, like the Princess ones. If I had a lot of cash, I would collect all of those. And the dragons. The G2's had great accessories but are hard to track down, especially in the US (if you're selling Princess Crystal's crystal ball or some royal pony crowns, hit me up!!) I also like some of the fancier hairclips for the SLH and the winter clothes for the winter ponies for G3.

And I don't know if these count as accessories, but I wish I had my Pretty Parlor and Show Stable from childhood with all the pieces, Brandy, and Twinkles.

Right now tied between Tom Yum Thai Red Curry with Tofu and Udupi Bainghan Bhartha. Both local spots, the latter 100% pure vegetarian.

Argentina Paseos

Cold, cloudy, and rainy. At this rate, my dog kennels will never be finished in time to have Dante back for class next Sunday  :yikes:
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2012, 08:52:30 AM »
1. What pony did you find under the Christmas tree? 2 G3: Christmas Minty and MIB Seascape

2. Do you like pony accessories? If so, which ones? I love them! Baby accessories, playset accessories, anything!

3. Favorite meal and favorite restaurant? Difficult! I have so many favourite ones! Maybe a Hunan restaurant (spicy!) near my apartment. And I love to eat their cauliflower.

4. If you could complete any set of ponies which would you complete? Mountain Boys

5. What is the weather like today? sunny but kind of cold with 8 °C

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2012, 12:35:27 PM »
1- which pony did you fins under the Christmas Tree? - G4 mini plush Rainbow Dash

2 - do you like pony accessories, if so which ones? - Yes love the little outfits and hair accessories.

3 - favourite meal and restaurant? - I love carveries, but fave restaurant is the Raj Shahi - an Indian restaurant in Tewkesbury.  My first date with Ray was there, good food, great service and they do take out deliveries too!

4 - if you could complete any set of ponies which would they be? - Mountain boys, and big brothers/daddies

5 - what is the weather like today? WET very very very wet  :rain: and windy.  my fella and I have just returned from tracking down 7 sodden chickens who have escaped after one of the coop fences blew down.  Luckily all girls are accounted for and are bedding down in the dry shed for now until day light when we can repair the fence....

Offline foalpatrol

• Hello, Clarice
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2012, 02:58:15 PM »
1. What pony did you find under the Christmas tree?  Star Surprise from Marlin!

2. Do you like pony accessories? If so, which ones?  I like them all!  Big Brother accessories, sea pony floats/shells, G3 crowns and tiaras, skirts, the Disney outfits.  My favourite accessory ever is the heart antennae that come with All My Heart  (see my avatar).

3. Favorite meal and favorite restaurant?  I love the mixed laksa at KK Malay.

4. If you could complete any set of ponies which would you complete?  Currently trying to complete my Mountain Boys.  4 down, 2 to go.

5. What is the weather like today?  Pouring with rain.  But warm!

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2012, 05:04:23 PM »
1. What pony did you find under the Christmas tree? No ponies this year, even though I was kind of expecting at least one. :<

2. Do you like pony accessories? If so, which ones?  I'm not big on accessories, really.  They're one more thing to keep up with and I have a tendency to lose things. xD

3. Favorite meal and favorite restaurant? Meal?  My boyfriend's mom's chicken carbonara <3  Restaurant? Moe's Southwest Grill. :3

4. If you could complete any set of ponies which would you complete? I would say the Big Brother's, but I've already completed them. xD  Either Twinkle Eyes or Sparkle ponies.

5. What is the weather like today? Sunny, but cold and really windy. :<

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Archaic

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2012, 08:58:00 PM »
None, but I did buy myself some brushables on Boxing day.
2. Do you like pony accessories? If so, which ones? Not really- but I do like the little pets if they count as accesories.
I like sashimi and sushi in general, and there isn't a restaurant I particularly favor.
4. If you could complete any set of ponies which would you complete? G4 brushables xD
5. What is the weather like today? It was cloudy, and there was a bit of rain around noon.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal