collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: update-beware traxsidecafe:Seller rsponse  (Read 1464 times)

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
update-beware traxsidecafe:Seller rsponse
« on: December 24, 2012, 02:12:40 PM »
I bought from two different ebayers. From both I bought mib ponies...ponies get here in perfectly good packaging....not mib ponies...

Flower wishes mib-picture looked good....has a huge crack down her box, along with a hole in the plastic...grr...

Next wysteria I...listed as mib couldn't see anything in the pic...gets here, well let's say she has obviously been removed from the box. There is a part of the plastic completely missing from the side of the box, the bottom is pushed in and has scotch tape all over it and she is being displayed to the back of the box....

Messaged both persons...I reaaaalllllyyyy don't want to pay for return shipping for a refund if I payed for originally for shipping and this is not like I just decided I didn't like them, they were not listed appropriately.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 07:15:37 AM by elish2 »
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Pickenprod

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Why do people try to be sneaky?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 02:46:19 PM »
Eww, I hope they didn't make you pay too much for those :/

And I hope they'll be reasonable when it comes to a refund, too. At least for that Wysteria one... Scotch tape and backwards in the box? C'mon...

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 04:01:14 PM »
AGH!  I hope you are able to resolve this but filing a "not as described" by Ebay policy means you have to return it on your own dime, as it were.  So you will be out the return shipping should you choose to go that route.

Also please help others from having this happen to them as well and let us know the sellers' IDs, if you can.
 :(  I realize G3s are still new and not as vintage as G1s but still... that's not appropriate.
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline elish2

• As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 04:08:54 PM »
I guess I just want to see how they respond first, but it is like...really? You didn't think I would notice?

Its just weird as they have great ratings, ones a top rated seller... :huh:

Names are traxsidecafe and firerescuehog

Post Merge: December 24, 2012, 05:48:34 PM

Ok definetly add traxsidecafe. They are stealing pics from other's listings!! Beware!! They have multiple pony listings and it turns out all the pics are being taken from ended listing of other people's ponies, mostly from mistyblu*
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 05:50:47 PM by elish2 »
elish22 | eBay

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 05:50:25 PM »
Top Rated Seller doesn't mean much, sadly. To get Top Rated Seller status, you need to have a certain quantity of sales plus a sell a certain dollar amount within a 12 month period. As long as unhappy buyers don't leave bad feedback, low star ratings, or file claims, a "bad seller" can easily keep their Top Rated status. :huh:

I would see how they reply to your messages. Maybe they will offer a partial refund. If not, do file an "item not as described" claim. At the very least, it will be noted in their account.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: update-beware traxsidecafe they are using stolen pics!!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 06:48:39 PM »
Wow thats disappointing :crazy:  I wouldnt be happy with that either - plus the picture stealing is a big no-no as well :yikes: 

I would see how they reply to your messages. Maybe they will offer a partial refund. If not, do file an "item not as described" claim. At the very least, it will be noted in their account.

I would go with this advice too ^^ :awake: Please let us know how it goes. I hope that they'll  be willing to work with you

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline elish2

• As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 07:57:36 AM »
I worked it out with the wysteria person. The flower wishes I opened an item not described case and fully explained it. The person responded saying the post office damaged it even though I told them the packaging around the pony was fine, plus the missing piece of plastic was not in there. I opened the case and explained that I want a full refund and for the seller to pay the return shipping as they were listing fraudulently with other peoples pictures and then not describing the damage.
elish22 | eBay

Offline greywolf1978

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 01:40:35 PM »
I guess I just want to see how they respond first, but it is like...really? You didn't think I would notice?

Its just weird as they have great ratings, ones a top rated seller...

Names are traxsidecafe and firerescuehog

Post Merge: 24 December 2012, 20:48:34

Ok definetly add traxsidecafe. They are stealing pics from other's listings!! Beware!! They have multiple pony listings and it turns out all the pics are being taken from ended listing of other people's ponies, mostly from mistyblu*

Just checked traxsidecafe completed listings and she used my Crystal Lace pic  :shocked: and ironically I think you bought that pony from me on ebay back in November. I'll have to keep a watch on this seller to see if she ever uses any more of my pics so I can report her if she does.

Just checked her feedback to see if the buyer that bought her Crystal Lace had left feedback and she got a neutral --Box arrived destroyed due to poor packaging. Not paying to return broken item!--
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 02:11:46 PM by greywolf1978 »

Offline elish2

• As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 02:20:15 PM »
Yes Greywolf I did, that is ironic...sorry they stole your pic. I contacted everyone whose picture they took for current listings to let them know, hopefully they report them.
elish22 | eBay

Offline greywolf1978

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 02:32:41 PM »
Yes Greywolf I did, that is ironic...sorry they stole your pic. I contacted everyone whose picture they took for current listings to let them know, hopefully they report them.

Not your fault they stole my pic.  ;) Hopefully the people you contacted whose pics she is currently using will report her. She is supposedly posting her ebay listing with ebay mobile smart phone app. How hard is it to snap a pic with said smart phone?.... unless you are selling damaged items to begin with.  :rolleyes:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 02:35:03 PM »
I am glad you took the time to contact the other sellers elish. I am sure they are unaware and will be greatful that you did.  I know I have had customers contact me before for stealing pics and I was greatful because I do not always catch it.

I am also glad to hear you worked it out with the wysteria. Now I guess we have to wait and see what your other seller is going to do to resolve the situation  :huh: I wish you luck and I am sorry you had to go through such a hassel with not only one but two sellers.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline elish2

• As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 02:46:10 PM »
Not your fault they stole my pic.  ;) Hopefully the people you contacted whose pics she is currently using will report her. She is supposedly posting her ebay listing with ebay mobile smart phone app. How hard is it to snap a pic with said smart phone?.... unless you are selling damaged items to begin with.  :rolleyes:

I know it is not my fault, but i empathise.  :) I had a pic of mine stolen here recently too, and it was by the person who bought the item, so i understand the frustration.

I am glad you took the time to contact the other sellers elish. I am sure they are unaware and will be greatful that you did.  I know I have had customers contact me before for stealing pics and I was greatful because I do not always catch it.

I know what you mean, the do into others thing pops to mind. I would want someone to tell me.
elish22 | eBay

Offline greywolf1978

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 02:57:39 PM »

I know it is not my fault, but i empathise.  :) I had a pic of mine stolen here recently too, and it was by the person who bought the item, so i understand the frustration.

I understand you. It's just not the first time people have stolen my ebay pics either as I have been on there since 2002. The thing that makes me frustrated about it is when things like this happen. I feel bad for the person that bought the Crystal Lace from this person as she obviously didn't get what she paid for from what the feedback she gave the seller reads. I'm tempted to contact her and tell her that the seller used my pic and provide her with my ended listing number so maybe she will open a claim against this seller too. I feel bad for you too as this seller has sold you something less then what you expected with a stolen pic.  :cry:

Offline elish2

• As you Wish
    • View Profile
Re: update-beware traxsidecafe:Seller rsponse
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2012, 07:22:12 AM »
As I stated I opened an unpaid buyer report that fully explained everything. I got a response this am from the seller as eBay sends them a copy of what I wrote...

Dear elish22,

"Return the item and I'll refund your money plus postage. I feel sorry for you. Really you paid a whole $10 and free shipping and the packaging is damaged. Not the toy but THE BOX. And you spent your time contacting other members saying I took their pictures wow you know what keep the pony and lll refund your money. Life is too short to DEAL with people like you"

Of course I figured they would respond rather aggressively, and they typed a feedback about me starting "drama" but for the same price I could have gotten one that was really mib.  Plus they are the one violating eBay policy and comitting fraud. Anyways I won't respond as that just escilates things. They did a full refund, so i may just be the better of the two and send the item back.
elish22 | eBay

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: update-beware traxsidecafe:Seller rsponse
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2012, 07:27:22 AM »
A seller cannot leave negative feedback on ebay.  If they left positive but wrote something negative you can have it pulled and that is exactly what I would do.

Edit:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/feedback/revision-request.html

What are the guidelines?

Allowed

While insulting language, like "fraud," "liar," "cheater," "scam artist," or "con man," is strongly discouraged, Feedback containing such language won't be removed unless it also contains some type of content that isn't allowed.   

Comments containing URLs or links directly into eBay such as eBay.com, PayPal,com, Half.com, stores.ebay.com/"mystorename", etc.

Not allowed

We don't allow Feedback comments that contain:

Links or scripts, including outside redirects into an eBay store, as these could be changed to redirect elsewhere at any time.

References to eBay or PayPal investigations

Negative statements left for a buyer that conflict with the positive rating

Personally identifying information about another member, including real name, address, phone number, or email address

Political, religious, or social commentary rather than a genuine comment about the transaction

Comments, replies, or follow-ups that reference a separate transaction

Profane, vulgar, obscene, or racist language, or adult material
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 07:31:37 AM by Sarahlacewing »
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal