collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Again trouble with DollyHair...  (Read 22060 times)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Again trouble with DollyHair...
« Reply #195 on: January 29, 2013, 03:57:42 AM »
Thanks!  :hug:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline tornadoe

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 01, 2013, 02:11:28 AM »
I ordered some dollyhair a few weeks ago and yesterday a parcel arrived from dollyhair. But it wasn't my order. I ordered strawberry mosse and a new colour.

What I got was silver nickle, bitter chocolate brown, nickle, raven black and opal. To make matters worse the shipping label was only attacthed by one side and could have easily fallen off during shipping.

But we all make mistakes and this is the first time that I have got the wrong order so if anyone  has my order can they please post it to me. Also if I have your order then I will ship it to you

thankyou

Moving to Trader Support for you, they have a DH thread going there. ~CSA
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:21:33 PM by Colorscapesart »
Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen cloesly..

Offline Goldilocks

• Romance Pony
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 01, 2013, 03:00:17 AM »
I ordered from Dollyhair on Jan 18th and the order arrived today (International shipping). So I think the shipping was just as quick as previously when I have ordered from them.

The new green nylon hair colours are lovely. Though, my order was missing some of the reroot needles I ordered. Maybe they will be shipped later because of the information about the lack of reroot needles on the Dollyhair site...
wanted G1 WEDDING/LOVE pony accessories and merchandise, ARGIE GREEN TRULY, ARGIE PEARLY-PAINTED NOVIA:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299645.0.html
trades:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299649.msg252302.html#msg252302

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #198 on: February 01, 2013, 03:15:15 AM »
Wow, that's bad. I hope you get everything sorted in the end!

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #199 on: February 01, 2013, 04:34:27 AM »
Yikes! Hopefully the person your order got swapped with will see this post! If no one reponds soon, you should contact Tina and let her know she goofed so she can get a replacement order sent out.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #200 on: February 01, 2013, 06:22:27 AM »
I just want to let you guys know, I recently ordered a 38" hank and an MLP hank from DH, both of the same blend. Normally, a 38" hank is twice the size of an MLP hank. When I got my hair, the MLP hank was the correct size, but the 38" hank was very small, almost the same size! If anybody is planning on ordering any other sizes than MLP, be cautious, because I'm pretty sure Tina is only fixing the issue with MLP hanks. :\ I don't know what to do, though... I'm a bit scared to email.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #201 on: February 01, 2013, 06:33:49 AM »
I would go ahead and e-mail her, Panda. Especially with her previous comments about the possible mix up of MLP and the regular 38" hanks. I can't imagine why she wouldn't be fixing the regular 38" hanks as well, given that those are used a lot by the doll community and I know a lot of doll people have been extremely upset with the smaller hank sizes as well. So it's worth brining to her attention.

Offline blackestbird

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 01, 2013, 08:06:15 AM »
Tina told me in the email I had going with her that she was only fixing the MLP hanks. I don't remember a reason other than 'she'd need to change everything,' but that's what I was told. When she posted in the most recent coupon thread, she only mentioned making the MLP hanks 16g. Not excusing it, just adding what I was told and what she posted. I personally still think it's a bit ridiculous to have a 'standard' weight for each hank but not list that information on the site, so I think it's still worth bringing up. Maybe the MLP-hank customers were loudest with our annoyance with the weight issue, hence only changing it back to a more appropriate weight. I dunno though, I've always thought she must get a lot of business from doll customizers too, so I don't really get why she wouldn't just change both of those hanks, they seem to be the most commonly ordered and the ones we were upset about the weight difference. But anyway, I was directly told she was only changing the MLP hanks so I thought I'd mention it since I've still been watching this thread.
sig image coming back soon, oops!
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 01, 2013, 09:16:54 AM »
I put in a huge order on the 21st and it arrived on the 27th, just like usual.  Only 6 of my 23 hanks were underweight by 1g, but each of those were the same few colors so it was consistent.  A good number of my hanks were actually overweight, but most of them weighed at exactly 16g and Tina had thrown in 3 free hanks as gifts. 

I have always enjoyed great service from DH.   I really hope she gets her stuff sorted for you guys soon.  :(

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #204 on: February 01, 2013, 10:01:26 AM »
I just sent an email... :( I hope I can get this resolved.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline WinterSparkle

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • WinterSparkle Customs
« Reply #205 on: February 01, 2013, 10:10:49 AM »
don't worry Panda. I am sure it'll be resolved.

Avatar by http://royalsforever.deviantart.com

Offline NoDivision

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #206 on: February 01, 2013, 10:26:48 AM »
I put in a huge order on the 21st and it arrived on the 27th, just like usual. 

Dang, I have NEVER had a package arrive from DH that quickly! You're lucky that your orders have always been so speedy, I'm jealous :P

And Blackestbird, it sounds like maybe the doll community needs to speak their minds more loudly as well, then. While I appreciate that she's made an effort to make things better fro her MLP customers, it doesn't seem fair that the problem is still ongoing for people ordering anything other than MLP hanks. All of the hank sizes changed recently, not just the MLP hanks :\
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 10:29:03 AM by NoDivision »

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 01, 2013, 11:00:24 AM »
I put in a huge order on the 21st and it arrived on the 27th, just like usual. 

Dang, I have NEVER had a package arrive from DH that quickly! You're lucky that your orders have always been so speedy, I'm jealous :P

That's what I never understood!  People have questioned shipping times for years but I ALWAYS get my stuff in a week!  I thought that was normal.  O.o

Offline NoDivision

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #208 on: February 01, 2013, 11:08:16 AM »
Mine has usually been consistent, but it has usually been right around the 2 week mark. I just assumed 2 weeks was normal and lived with that. Though it is misleading beause the last order I placed guanteed that the hair would be shipped within 3 days (I believe) but that didn't happen. I don't mind waiting 2 weeks as that's the time I always waited, but I don't like being promised a timeline that doesn't happen.

Offline blackestbird

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 01, 2013, 11:09:24 AM »
And Blackestbird, it sounds like maybe the doll community needs to speak their minds more loudly as well, then. While I appreciate that she's made an effort to make things better fro her MLP customers, it doesn't seem fair that the problem is still ongoing for people ordering anything other than MLP hanks. All of the hank sizes changed recently, not just the MLP hanks :\

This is exactly how I feel. I do appreciate the changes she's made so far, it does really seem to be improved for the MLP hanks like she promised, but exactly like you said, all the weights changed, and all her customers deserve the same level of customer service.

I found the email, here's what she told me exactly: "I've come up with one, and I posted it on the arena today. All MLP hanks will now weigh 16 grams (give or take a gram), and they're all going to be weighed before they're sent to customers. Prices will not increase, either. But I guess I'll just leave the Barbie hanks and 38" hanks as they are. I can't adjust everything."

So I'm not sure that saying anything to her regarding the 38" hanks will result in anything, but I don't think she'll be replacing underweight hanks unless they're the MLP hanks, based on what she said.

Panda: Good luck with a resolution, I hope you get a quick response. Let us know what she says.
sig image coming back soon, oops!
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal