collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wave 7 Blind Bag numbers  (Read 5896 times)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Wave 7 Blind Bag numbers
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2013, 12:29:26 PM »
Hot Topic has Wave 7 available on their website right now, but $5.50ea. for a random bag. Ouch! Hopefully it's sign they will be showing up elsewhere soon though!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2013, 03:34:03 PM »
Hot Topic has Wave 7 available on their website right now, but $5.50ea. for a random bag. Ouch! Hopefully it's sign they will be showing up elsewhere soon though!

Yikes! Thats about how much we can pay over here for them lol! But a touch expensive for the US. And I like the cunning ploy of picturing probably the most sought after one from the set in the image lol.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2013, 08:33:39 PM »

Yikes! Thats about how much we can pay over here for them lol! But a touch expensive for the US. And I like the cunning ploy of picturing probably the most sought after one from the set in the image lol.
Oh they are that much where you are! I think I'd stop collecting them (except for maybe a few special ones)  if they all went up to this much. This $5.50 at HT is the highest I've seen so far. Walmart still has BBs for $1.96, TRU $2.99 last I checked, but Target just raised up to $3.34 I think it was.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2013, 09:33:11 AM »
We are always more expensive though for ponies over here though and the US is always the cheapest place to buy them. They are £1.99 to £2.99 here which equates to about $3.20 to $5.00 so while its expected for us when the US seems to hover around the $2-3 for them in most places $5.50 seems ridiculously high. But I guess that is what Hot Topic is all about - they dont traditionally carry such toys they are about selling pop culture.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2013, 04:20:22 PM »
This is the first set I've ever ordered as a whole box instead of picking off one-by-one as I find them. There are just so many great-looking ponies in this one that it's actually cheaper to buy even the ones I don't want as much.
And they finally showed up, quite some time after ToyWiz predicted that they'd ship in "January." (That didn't happen.) Omigosh so great! I just stood there opening them one by one with the biggest smile, welcoming them to the fold. Holly Dash is just as beautiful in real life, and so many others too. I hadn't noticed in photos that Banana Bliss has a unique eye shape for her mold! Or that Lily Blossom has a different cutie mark than her wave 1 release. So many little cuties, and I just... just... squee!!!!!!!

Only problem, I've now run out of room in the bag I kept all my blind bags in, and will need to find something else; it doesn't close anymore. Literal "why can't I hold all these ponies" moment...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 04:36:30 PM by VioletCLM »

Offline Shadoweon

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2013, 05:32:07 PM »
I want the full set of this series,so I think I am going to have to look for the numbers this time rather than just picking up a couple random bags. X3

Has anyone seen these in stores yet? I haven't. The 5 bags that I ordered came in the mail from toywiz.com this week.

These are the ones that I got:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 05:35:57 PM by Shadoweon »

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2013, 06:13:21 PM »
BBTS Filled my preorder on the Wave 7 BBs. It's still listed for Preorder on the side though :(
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2013, 06:38:04 PM »
BBTS Filled my preorder on the Wave 7 BBs. It's still listed for Preorder on the side though :(

They just told me that my box (that I ordered on January 5th) has shipped.   
:green: FINALLY!!! :green:
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal