collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do You Still Nose Around The Christmas Tree And Peek At The Presents? Admit It.  (Read 2076 times)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
LOL I used to be bad for this! One year I unwrapped a game boy game, played it, and re- wrapped it without getting caught!

Offline Ginger

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • TE Bright Eyes Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Okay, so I sort of take back my old post.

My boyfriend handed me the present from him early since he'll be out of town. I asked if I should wait for Christmas and he told me that it doesn't matter.

I was going to wait but suddenly couldn't take it anymore and opened it. Lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wanted | Flickr | Tumblr | PonyDex

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
The dog and I were just checking out the gift situation. Yes, the dog and I. That's not weird, he likes gifts too.

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that my mom can't shop online anymore. There is tons of stuff for me and I only asked for a couple PS3 games. I have no idea what everything else is.

My mom does this too! She's a bit of a shopaholic. However I've found that if I make her a wishlist on amazon and keep it smallish she'll stick to it instead of going overboard. I'll get all but one item on the list usually. Its been trial and error with how long to make the amazon wishlists....
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I once opened the presents while my parents were out by carefully slicing through the tape with a knife and re-taping them all after peeking. Worst Christmas ever. There were no real surprises and I think my mom knew and was disappointed in me. So, I have never peeked after that!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
My sister and I tend to look up addresses on the packages getting delivered before Christmas to figure out what they are. I don't think we've been right yet...
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Becarys

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm super super curious about presents, but I have less trouble waiting to find out what's in a present for me than waiting to give someone else their present. Every day I ask if my sweetie wants to open his present yet - "It's nearly Christmas, what difference does a day or two make? You know you want to open it. Hey! You should open your gift already! Go on!".

I'm such a pest, haha.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal