collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alright, who's got duplicates??  (Read 760 times)

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
Re: Alright, who's got duplicates??
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 05:51:30 AM »
Yes raye, when I was talking about duplicates I was referring to more then one of a certain release, BUT I do love hearing about all of the variety in everyones collections!!

Ravie- Your army of boys is insane. Now I know why Mattels distribution looked so spotty, its cause your were the one buying them all up! :lol: lol You're so lucky you were able to get ahold of all of those guys before they disappeared!

Dorriebell-I love your Signature Ghoulias. That modified outfit is adorable!! Totally worth it having two of her, she's one of my faves!

Pinkanema- Happy birthday!!!
I know what you mean about rerooting, I have a few nudies just lurking around my shelves waiting for either new homes or new hair! Lol

I definately don't feel bad about having two of the same release now. Phew. I was feeling a little rediculous last night about buying dolls I already have and wanting to keep them even though I originally only wanted their clothing :lol: I suppose its not a bad thing to have two or more of the same release, especially if you really like that release or you happened to stumble upon a really good deal. I know I would LOVE to buy another complete DotD Frankie. Her face up is sooo gorgeous and I love her clothing. She's definately on my list.

Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2012, 06:47:10 AM »
I know what you mean about rerooting, I have a few nudies just lurking around my shelves waiting for either new homes or new hair! Lol

Thank you :)

I keep looking at her, I have the hair I think I want to use but the thought of trying to scrape all of that crap out of her head is sooooo daunting...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Rainsong

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2012, 07:12:45 AM »

Thank you :)

I keep looking at her, I have the hair I think I want to use but the thought of trying to scrape all of that crap out of her head is sooooo daunting...

Happy birthday!

I actually find cleaning out their heads to be fun. I'm so weird :) Send her to me, I'll do it for free!

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2012, 10:40:42 AM »
Ravie- Your army of boys is insane. Now I know why Mattels distribution looked so spotty, its cause your were the one buying them all up! :lol: lol You're so lucky you were able to get ahold of all of those guys before they disappeared!

I've been pretty lucky and dilligent but now Mattel is giving me the finger when it comes to Scaris Deuce, and they weren't so kind about basic Jackson either. Mostly, though, I've been able to get them through here and not had to resort to ebay if I couldn't find them in store or mattelshop, though I think I had luck with Amazon once with one of the 1600 Clawds.

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2012, 11:13:59 AM »
I don't have any true duplicates, but I do have multiples of a few characters. I have 5 Frankies, 4 Lagoonas, 2 Ghoulias, 2 Lalas and both Clawds.

Frankie and Lagoona are two of my favorite characters, and I found it too difficult to choose. They both have a number of different dolls that I really like. The Frankies that I have are b/w Skull Shores, Ghouls Rule, Roller Maze, Dawn of the Dance, and I <3 Fashion. The Lagoonas that I have are Dead Tired, 2.0, Dot Dead Gorgeous, and Mad Science.

With my Clawds, I wasn't originally going to keep one of them, but I couldn't make up my mind which I liked better, and they look different enough that I decided I would keep them both but make sig Clawd a twin. I renamed him Howl.

I'm not really sure why I have to 2 Ghoulias and 2 Lalas. I've got sig Ghoulia, and she is one of my absolute faves of all the dolls, and Phys Dead Ghoulia. I don't really like her that much, though, and I am planning on replacing her with Scaris Ghoulia. As for Lala, I've got Powder Room Lala, which is one of the only Lalas I like, and DDG Lala. I may eventually replace her with a different one, or just sell her and have only one.

I don't have any other duplicates. I just recently sold my GB Clawdeen to make room for my new Scaris Clawdeen. I am also replacing my sig Deuce with Scaris Deuce.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:19:53 AM by pukunui »

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2012, 11:22:42 AM »
My duplicates consist of 3 Frankies, 3 Lagoonas, 2 Clawdeens, 2 spectras and 2 Ghoulia.

Signature Frankie, SS Frankie and Classroom Frankie
Signature Lagoona, 2.0 Lagoona and Classroom Lagoona
Signature Clawdeen and Clawdeen that came with Howleen
Signature Spectra and Picture Day Spectra
Signature Ghoulia, Classroom Ghoulia

SS Frankie and the 2 classroom dolls i got because they were for super cheap clearance and I couldn't pass it up and there was only one of each

Clawdeen was kinda mandatory since I needed Howleen.

PD Spectra I just got because it was the first time I saw them in my area and I was soo excited, also I don't think I'll be seeing the PD dolls for a long while, since they're nowhere to be found now.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2012, 02:00:58 PM »
My collection has many many multiples of characters as well as duplicates... I could never stick to just one doll of each character, I don't have that kind of self control :blush:
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline zannid

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2012, 07:32:34 PM »
The only extras I have are ones that are going to be customs. Some I don't even have that (for instance I only bought one Cupid and customized her when I wasn't a big fan of the hair and cupid's bow lips).

Also, for most customs the extras I get are the slim box girls, unless that model isn't available in slim box OR I specifically want the face up or outfit of one of the pricier ghouls. So like, I have two Skull Shores Abbey and I bought two B&W Frankies. One to be a custom relative of Ghoulia, the other was supposed to stay stock but her hair is REALLY sticky so I'll be rerooting her in the same colors/getting her a black and white dress and gift her to my mum who likes her a lot. :)

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2012, 08:06:37 PM »
I have no duplicates at all XD But at one time I had two GB Lalas. Sold my second one though :)
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2012, 06:18:56 AM »
Happy birthday!

I actually find cleaning out their heads to be fun. I'm so weird :) Send her to me, I'll do it for free!

Thank you :D I may take you up on that! I really need to try and do it myself but I'll probably end up throwing her across the room lol, if that happens you will be getting a PM :D

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal