collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Arena Winter Dolly Swap Brag Thread!  (Read 2897 times)

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Arena Winter Dolly Swap Brag Thread!
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2012, 04:02:09 PM »
I just got my box in today!! :faint: I have been so super spoiled by our amazing Jupi!!!! There was everything I could ever possibly want in this box!! I'm still playing with it all, but I'll gather it all up for some photos shortly!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH JUPI!!!!

Post Merge: December 15, 2012, 04:42:21 PM

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Winter Dolly Swap by reidelsol, on Flickr

Okay, let me just say WHOA! There was a bag full of pants! A bag full of tops/dresses and a bag of outer wear! I am still playing with all of the clothes! I am just beside myself at how amazing this is!

There were some MH markers and journal, too! :) And a Lalaloopsy mini! I wanted that one too!! I had her in my eBay searches, but now I am don't have to keep searching!

The dolls pictured weren't all included, but the DC Lagoona was! She is SO beautiful! She has to be the prettiest Lagoona yet! She has the softest hair!

Not to mention the chocolate! Notice Ghoulia hugging my Hugs? :lol: I love white chocolate!

I included the pictures of the Ghoulias to how the pink outfit and....

THOSE RED TIGHTS!!!! OMG! I have wanted those tights for this outfit since I first saw the stock photos of the Ghoulia!! That one little piece is my favorite part!! Thank you thank you thank you so much for all of it Jupi!!!! You are the best!   :)

« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 04:43:11 PM by rayedelsol »

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2012, 05:07:31 PM »
Wow, what an awesome box Ray!

My box came in today, too! Thank you so much, wiccanpony!

The Box!

First thing I opened was this awesome hat! Check out Jackson totally rockin' it!

Next was this gorgeous jewelry set!

CLOTHES FROM NUBANDED WITH SANRIO CHARACTERS JBFKggWHBJfbgISUFG!!!!! (the cute killed me)

OMG! Meet Holly! Holly is a custom mini by wiccanpony! Her face-up, hair and dress were all done custom. Isn't she adorable?! I promise we'll take good care of her!

All teh lootz!

What a great box, wiccanpony! Thank you so very much! Everything is so cute. I have never seen any of this candy before and I am so excited to try it. ^_^ You've made my Christmas a bright one and I am so floored by the obvious thoughtfulness and effort put into my glorious box. :hug:

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2012, 06:28:36 PM »
WOW, those are some great boxes! 
rayedelsol - You are going to have a blast going through all those new clothes, lol!  Looks fantastic!
Yurusumaji - I LOVE nubanded's stuff...I have several outfits for my pukifees that I got from there, they're adorable.  And that jewelry set is gorgeous.

YAY for more boxes, I love this this thread :heart:

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2012, 06:34:58 PM »
Yurusumaji - I LOVE nubanded's stuff...I have several outfits for my pukifees that I got from there, they're adorable.  And that jewelry set is gorgeous.

My PKF and PP aren't even coming home 'til next month and now with these 2 outfits that makes ... 9 outfits I own from them. 5 for my PKF and 4 for my PP. All of her clothes are just so adorable. I cannot stop acquiring more!  :lol:

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2012, 07:23:28 PM »
Cute stuff!
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2012, 04:44:47 AM »
YAY Yurusumaji Im so glad your box arrived safely and that your happy with everything x x Holly was hard to give up lol I customized her while watching the latest star trek movie I nearly made her into a Trekkie lol

Ok on to my box:) I received the best box from SwordPony!you made my day.Honestly I was never expecting any dolls neither mind 2 beautiful girls x
here are the pics
everything wrapped up(I love the paper)

group photo

The scarf is totally me I wore it out yesterday and its lovely,I have never tried Twizzlers they are yummy:)
my daughter ran off with the monkey key ring and says I can not have it back till Christmas day lol
Then last but no where near least are my two new girls aren't they stunning

THANK YOU SwordPony I love my box x x x

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2012, 06:54:32 AM »
What awesome packages!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2012, 07:20:33 AM »
Wow awesome boxes everyone!!

Wiccanpony- So glad that you love your box!!

Offline barbgirl1999

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2012, 04:47:53 PM »
*bounces into thread* 

O.M.G.  My package came today, from the lovely Ember86!  I don't even know where to begin...I have been monumentally spoiled!  Every time I pulled something else out of the wrapping paper I just kept saying, "OMG!  LOOK!....OMG!  NOW look!  ...OMG!"  My husband asked if it was a bottomless pit of dollies, lol.

Let's start with the sheer massiveness of the box...I put Ghoulia in front of it and snapped a pic before I even broke the seal on the box, just so you can see how big it is, (Ghoulia was NOT in the box, lol) haha -

Here is everything OUT of the box, still all wrapped and ready to be torn into -

Let's get this show on the road!  Here's the first two I opened up...my FIRST Bratzillaz girl, and this beautiful Bratz vampire that I've been hunting for in stores since the line was released.

Cute little Tink/Silvermist bath set -

SQUEEEE!  I have wanted these girls since they came out, but never picked them up when they were available in stores...it was always one of those, "I'll get them next time" kinda things.

I was already having some sort of episode, giggling like a madwoman, but when I pulled that singing Aurora out of her wrapping paper...I seriously almost cried.  Sleeping Beauty is my absolute favorite Disney princess, and now I HAVE to get the rest of my Aurora dolls out of storage (where they have been for several years)...I am freeing them from the Rubbermaid tub TONIGHT.

And here's the whole shebang!  I am seriously speechless!  I cannot say "THANK YOU!" enough to actually convey how thankful I am.  This just made my Christmas.

Thank you SO MUCH, ember86! :heart: :heart: :heart:  :lovey: :hug: :cheer: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:tackleglomp: :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp:

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline ember86

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2012, 05:03:57 PM »
You're welcome! I wasn't able to get you doll clothes and cute extras, so I thought I'd just spoil you with dolls.  I'm glad you like everything, I was afraid that I might have gotten you the wrong Philip and Aurora, but the Disney store didn't have any others to I take a chance. The Disney store happen to playing Once upon a dream and then later as I was walking through the mail I kept on hearing that song and I was thinking way is every store playing that? And then I realized it was the doll! LOL!

By the way did you like the chocolate Aurora coin?
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2012, 05:06:39 PM »
WOW!!! Thats all I can say!! What a fantastic box!!!!

Offline barbgirl1999

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2012, 05:41:26 PM »
You're welcome! I wasn't able to get you doll clothes and cute extras, so I thought I'd just spoil you with dolls.  I'm glad you like everything, I was afraid that I might have gotten you the wrong Philip and Aurora, but the Disney store didn't have any others to I take a chance. The Disney store happen to playing Once upon a dream and then later as I was walking through the mail I kept on hearing that song and I was thinking way is every store playing that? And then I realized it was the doll! LOL!

By the way did you like the chocolate Aurora coin?

That's definitely the right Phillip and Aurora, the look so cute together!  He's my only Prince Phillip doll, so he is definitely a brave man to live here with all these princesses, haha.  I love listening to the singing doll...I hope her batteries are replaceable!  I might wear them out playing sing-along with her.  Also, I'm super-jealous that you HAVE a Disney store to go to...the closest one to us is about 2 hours away, so I order all my Disney goods online.  I'm going to have to search online for some nude Aurora dolls to wear the dresses in the fashion pack though...I don't want to take any of my girls out of their normal dresses, haha!

And I did like the little Aurora coin, it's sitting on my dresser with my peanut butter cups right now.  I've never seen those before.

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2012, 07:38:28 PM »
 :shocked: That's an amazing box!!!!!!!!!!! Must have been WAY over the 25 dollar limit lol.  :lol:

Those Rainbow Brights are adorable!

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline ember86

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2012, 08:17:00 PM »
In my defense  I had a coupon and I bought stuff at different times without thinking about the limit.
My etsy shop

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2012, 08:43:10 PM »
Oooh, what a box!

I um...require those Rainbow Brites now.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal