collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: brags and questions  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: brags and questions
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2012, 04:03:47 PM »
OMG  what happened to the autumnal pony is somewhat shocking after seeing the original! What on earth could that person have been doing/planning?

(Hugs Bluemoondreams)  - I think it must be a shock to see this-  How awesome you are to try and help out your poor lovely ponies.  At least they appear to be in a safe loving home now- sniff...

Offline naylastar

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 05:36:04 PM »
Oh dear! I wonder what happened to Merilla? She was a commission I took a while back but she's not even a year old:( And Ariel:) It's good to know that they are in a good home now.

I have a feeling the buyer may have tried to modify her because she has bought previous customs from me and has modified them. I wasn't too happy about it but I didn't say anything. I suppose when you buy a custom, you can do what you want with it. Meh.

That tail was well anchored in place.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2012, 05:43:07 PM »
I agree that it looks like she was trying to modify them-   those poor beautiful ponies! 

(Hugs to Naylastar too for having to see your works of art so mistreated)   

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2012, 05:46:00 PM »
Wow, it's great that customs are pretty well documented by the creators and then by owners/later owners.

I'm so glad you found out who made these beauties and it's great to see them getting some love  :lovey:

Offline naylastar

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2012, 05:48:22 PM »
Wow, it's great that customs are pretty well documented by the creators and then by owners/later owners.

I'm so glad you found out who made these beauties and it's great to see them getting some love  :lovey:

It really is:)

Cyberunicorn, if you do try to fix Merilla, I'd be thrilled to see how she turns out :)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2012, 10:25:41 PM »
That is an awesome deal you got! Congrats! Though as a customizer it does make me sad to see others' customs have been treated this way. I'm glad they've found a good home now though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline PaintedHooves

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • Dayna's Custom Ponies
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2012, 10:49:42 PM »
 :yikes:
This honestly terrifies me as a customizer  :cry:  I would hope that the creations we work so hard on would be cherished and loved, not torn apart and treated as overglorified baits...  I would probably break down and cry a little if I found any of my creations treated this way :sad:

Offline bluemoondreams

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2012, 02:38:15 AM »
OMG  what happened to the autumnal pony is somewhat shocking after seeing the original! What on earth could that person have been doing/planning?

(Hugs Bluemoondreams)  - I think it must be a shock to see this-  How awesome you are to try and help out your poor lovely ponies.  At least they appear to be in a safe loving home now- sniff...

thanks for the hugs trust me I needed them, it was a shock I can't belive it ended up like that the horn and wings were well ancored in place. I want to help the new owner because I made them and I don't feel right not helping and I was so proud of them I want to help make her lovely again. This makes me terrifyed of what happened to the three other season I made to go with her.

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2012, 10:02:35 AM »

Cyberunicorn, if you do try to fix Merilla, I'd be thrilled to see how she turns out :)

naylastar sadly I really don't think she will ever be as she was as my restoration skills are shall I say limited but I    am defiantly going to do something with her just not sure what yet

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2012, 10:37:55 AM »
Omg its so sad to see that happen to those customs :( they were gorgeous!

that terrifies me as a customizer as well, I would be absolutely devastated and angry if someone did that to one of my ponies... I only want my ponies to go to loving homes where they will not be mistreated and torn apart. :(

I for the most part will only take commissions from people on the arena, or people I personally know will treat them well, I don't take commissions from random people because I don't know who they are.

I'm also terrified to sell the customs I'm so proud of now :( I know ones that I truly love and really don't want to part with, if I sell them I do ask the person I sell them to that if they ever do need to get rid of them that they contact me first to see if I want to buy them back before they sell them off elsewhere to at least give me the chance to have my most loved customs back in my possession. I was recently forced to part with a custom that I really loved because I needed money to help pay my rent :( but I know she went to a loving home.

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

Offline bluemoondreams

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2012, 11:06:16 AM »
i tried to get the seasons back atcually but I had no joys its one of the reasons I worry what happened to the others.

Offline naylastar

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2012, 12:24:38 PM »
i tried to get the seasons back atcually but I had no joys its one of the reasons I worry what happened to the others.

Same, I tried to get Merilla back when she was still intact. But no luck here either. And I'm also a bit worries because I know the person still has a few of my other customs too:(

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2012, 12:27:28 PM »

Same, I tried to get Merilla back when she was still intact. But no luck here either. And I'm also a bit worries because I know the person still has a few of my other customs too:(

Are you two trying to hint about something?????   :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline naylastar

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2012, 01:42:23 PM »

Are you two trying to hint about something?????   :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Lol, if you didn't want her, I would absolutely take her back. But I am honestly glad she is with someone who will appreciate her and give her a new lease of life:)

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2012, 07:30:54 PM »
:yikes:
This honestly terrifies me as a customizer  :cry:  I would hope that the creations we work so hard on would be cherished and loved, not torn apart and treated as overglorified baits...  I would probably break down and cry a little if I found any of my creations treated this way :sad:
This. So much this.

Naylastar, Bluemoondreams, I'm so sorry you've had to see your customs reduced to this! :cry: This is terrible to see, and makes me worry as well.

Why would someone buy a custom pony then turn around and use it as a bait? O_o Trying to reverse-engineer to find out how it's made? Or do they have a child that doesn't listen when mommy says "no-no, don't touch"? :yikes:

Makes me glad I've only done swaps so far, and as far as I know, all my customs are with people who like them. I don't think I could bear seeing one of my customs have this happen to it. Kind of like someone messing with your child, yes? :huh:
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal