collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Holiday Contest! (picking top five)  (Read 3322 times)

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday Contest!
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2012, 12:25:41 PM »
Story:
For this Holiday season Mimic has decided to celebrate by showing Baby Love Melody and Baby Up Up & Away what the Christmas spirit is all about.  Kindness and generosity!  And the best part is they are loading up a sleigh full of presents that Santa has promised to pick up and distribute throughout Ponyland on Christmas night!  If they are lucky, Baby Love Melody & Baby Up Up & Away, will even get to meet Santa himself!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Entry Form:

Your favorite thing about the holidays:
Listening to Christmas music, baking snacks with friends & family, and time off from work!
Favorite candy? or do you like cocoa? something similar?:
Sour Patch Kids, Fun Dip, Pez, Snickers, Reese Cups
Extra things or little tidbits I could add to your box to make it fun:
I love surprises! 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 12:50:54 PM by stilettomlp »

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2012, 12:46:17 PM »
Stilettomlp - such shiny pony hair :shocked:! and I love you're decorations ^_^

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2012, 03:02:26 PM »
Stilettomlp - such shiny pony hair :shocked:! and I love you're decorations ^_^

Thank you!  I'm a sucker for ponies with smooth silky hair, haha!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2012, 04:10:41 AM »
Guys these are lovely! What a pretty angel pony and then that sleigh.

Come on everyone keep them coming! Our cutoff is soon
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2012, 05:34:01 PM »
After watching the entries come in here are mine, I had such fun trying to get it right  ;) Merry Christmas everyone!

Official entry 1 - Holiday traditions

The ponies loved the story of the Scandinavian Yule goat and promised that they would take their children to see the giant straw goat at Christmas. They had to  be quick though, because the straw goats were "traditionally" burnt before Christmas day could arrive. Wigwam told Baby Applejack to stay safely back - just in case.

Official entry 2 - Greetings Card

The ponies of all generations wanted to make their own card this year. They worked together to make a cut out Christmas tree card and Tex helped lift Apple Bloom to put the star on the top. However they got glitter all over Sweetie Belle!

Form to complete
Your favorite thing about the holidays:The music, eating loads and not being worried about it, seeing the look on peoples faces when they open their presents and tinsel - it's just great!
Favorite candy? or do you like cocoa? something similar?: Gummy sweets like Haribo/jelly babies, hard sweets like Jolly Rancher and things like M&Ms
Extra things or little tidbits I could add to your box to make it fun: Erm, I like cute, girly things like stickers,  and scented pens or bathroom things like bubbles, wash cloths and sponges? I also have two cats, a budgie and a dog if that helps ^_^

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2012, 05:50:31 PM »
Aww look at Baby Cotton Candy standing on mummy's back!

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2012, 08:04:56 PM »
I want to go see the straw goat too!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2012, 10:46:20 PM »
I hope this is within the rules :blush: I thought that you shopping is a form of celebrating since it goes hand in hand! Well, you can hand out gifts unless you buy them :lol: So I made a shopping mall scene :) I had no pony decorations! :drunk: So I gathered what I could that was pony sized and made a store out of construction paper and stickers XD

This is my first entry. The baby ponies are lining up to tell Santa (Bubbles) what they want for Christmas! Little Tabby is in Santa's lap (or as close as she could get :lol: ) Merry Treat and Baby Stockings are enjoying a shopping trip together for some last minute gifts!

My second entry. A close up of Mommy and Baby shopping, passing the toy store and the pony wear store :)

And this is just another view of the Santa line :)

I wish I had had more to work with! I didn't even have a Santa hat for Bubbles to wear, meh :P I really should start collecting accessories and pony sized things :lol:

Form to complete
Your favorite thing about the holidays: I love pretty much everything about Christmas (except fruit cake!) I like being with my family, shopping for presents, giving gifts, baking cookies and making candies, singing Christmas songs, and of course celebrating the birth of Jesus :)
Favorite candy? or do you like cocoa? something similar?: I like Reese's, chocolate, tangy candies, fruit slices, peppermint and I love cocoa :)
Extra things or little tidbits I could add to your box to make it fun: Anything to do with chihuahuas or poodles, anything girly, sparkly, pretty, shiny. Unicorns, mermaids, fairies, and PONIES!! :biggrin:
My Wish List

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2012, 04:48:35 PM »
PP I love your inclusion of a different holiday tradition!

Shenanigans: That is also adorable! Your creation of backgrounds always amazes me Shen, just so beautiful.

Merry Christmas guys! 
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2012, 06:54:04 PM »
Thanks, Maddie! :tackleglomp: You have a Merry Christmas too :) :hug:
My Wish List

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2012, 09:26:06 PM »
Love the backgrounds and the shopping pony experience.  Very creative!   

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2012, 09:33:45 PM »
All of these look amazing so far :) they are really making my Christmas Eve fun just picturing the scenarios going on in my head :P

Offline FarDreamer

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • The "Mystery" Pony from Firefly's Adventure!
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Preservation Project
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2012, 05:54:57 PM »
Oh, I'd like to enter!  I've never entered one of these before so please let me know if I've missed anything.  I've been playing with my camera a lot and getting better at using it.

Here's my photo:

It's the Bowtie/Tux family on Christmas morning with their babies Baby Bowtie and Lucky.  It's for the holiday celebration category.  I don't have any other pictures to add, just this one!

Your favorite thing about the holidays:  The whole atmosphere, the fact that pretty much everyone celebrates something this time of year.

Favorite candy? or do you like cocoa? something similar?:  I do, but I'm so candied out right now from all the holiday goodies that have been passed around.  My doctor also wants me to cut back on sugar which is sooo not working right now.  Feel free to skip this, but I do appreciate the thought!

Extra things or little tidbits I could add to your box to make it fun:  Anything that can be used to set up more pony scenes! LOL.  I love miniatures and scrapbooking stickers, like flowers and things that can be used in the background of photos.

:heart:  www.MLPpreservationproject.com  :heart:
A comprehensive resource for information on the restoration
of ponies, accessories, and playsets from all generations!

Offline Mysticolt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
  • Ponyholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2012, 05:42:10 AM »
I spent a few hours on the 25th setting up different pony scenes with some seasonal items I've been gathering over the past few weeks. Here are the two pictures I've selected for my entry.

In the first one, Princess Luna has arrived in a snowy Yuletide Ponyville to see how preparations are going to prepare the village for this year's Pony holiday.

A pony band are playing seasonal songs with Wildside on the guitar, Lyra Heartstrings playing the harp, and Pinkie Pie alternating between the drum and the maracas, they've been practicing for weeks to sound perfect for the princess.
Rarity has come to cheer them on, wearing her latest winter fashion, though Applebloom is trying not to giggle, since she thinks Rarity is overdressed.

Cupcake has been busy baking seasonal treats which she has brought to share with everypony,
Fluttershy has brought some miniature Reindeer, Cheerilee and Diamond Rose are enjoying decorating the holiday tree, though a certain grey pegasus has gotten herself all tangled in the tree trimmings and thanks to an ill-advised choice in hat size, Spike the dragon is wandering away in completely the wrong direction!

In my second picture, a group of Unicorns have wrapped up in their winter woolies and have come together in the ancient ruins, a most magical area of Ponyland, to perform their yearly Winter Solstice ritual.

Lord Arcana is leading the ritual with the help of Belladonna the witch pony, Twilight Sparkle and Trixie Lulamoon are waving their magic wands at the mystical altar where Lord Arcana and his assistant Fizzle have set up their ritual items.
Lyra Heartstrings is beating out a rhythm on the ceremonial drum while Holly Blue and Snowcatcher accompany by rattling their Maracas.
The ponies have set up candles around the ruins and are very excited to celebrate and usher in the return of the sun as the cycle of the seasons continues to turn.

Your favorite thing about the holidays:
So many people taking time to come together, to focus on important things like family, friends and kindness, entering into the spirit of the season, sharing love with others and making resolutions to change for the better. What a great time of year!

Favorite candy? or do you like cocoa? something similar?:
Cocoa is nice, I like herbal teas too. I once saw Pina Colada flavored Terry's Chocolate Oranges in the USA, they were the best candy I ever had, though I don't know if you can still get them in the USA? I'm sure any candy is good though, something I can take to work and share with my colleagues maybe would  be good?

Extra things or little tidbits I could add to your box to make it fun:
Any fun items to use in future pony photo scenes..  I love crystals, especially Citrine, My favourite animals are Foxes, so anything to do with them, I love nice scented candles and incense, I collect He-Man and She-Ra merchandise, I collect Tarot Cards and Oracle Cards with nice artwork on them (even though I don't do Tarot readings), I like Folk music, inspirational quotes, Urban Fantasy fiction... 
He who dies with the most Ponies wins!

My Custom Ponies on Deviantart :
http://renzoknight.deviantart.com/gallery/44346066

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2012, 08:31:10 AM »
More super cute photos! I love the Christmas morning one.

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal