collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's on your Christmas wishlist?  (Read 1363 times)

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
Re: What's on your Christmas wishlist?
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2012, 12:21:52 PM »
My wishlist consists of kitchen wares to replace what we lost in our recent housefire, and gift cards/money towards furniture.

A fairyland PKF Luna was on the wishlist pre fire, but chances are very slim my bf would have ordered her with everything else going on atm.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2012, 04:39:56 PM »
I have kind of a silly story.

I got a text from my brother today. He meant to send a copy of the text to my other brother and mom, but he accidently sent it to me and spoiled the surprise. I am getting my camera I wanted. :P  He felt bad after sending it.   But I was already pretty sure I was going to get the camera anyways.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 04:45:15 PM »
Well... Money xD

With it, I can get some new clothes (seriously, some have been around since I'm 15 and most of the other ones I just don't like anymore). I don't really need anything else. I would like a Tala Icing Tin, but I'll get that one later on after Christmas (boyfriend forgot I wanted that, otherwise he would've bought that lol). I already bought some ponies, so they don't count xDDD

OH, and artbooks ! I always want more artbooks ! :D

And, of course, I need a job in the industry I want or more freelance work. But that is besides the point of Christmas wishing *sigh*.

Honey Bunches

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2012, 05:04:07 PM »
I would like money in the bank so that we can be a little more secure. Either that or debts paid off. One or the other! Or both!

I Agree.

But, one CAN Wish!

Me? I am wishing for... TE Fizzy, Little Flitter, Starshine, and Pretty Vision
Shelving and workstation for my pony room/space

Non-MLP: The Fabulous Ultra-tall Brown Leather Boots, Antique Dictionary or Thesaurus (I collect), White Truffle Oil and Black Truffle Salt... and a Personal Organizer ;)

And, I already know that my hubby is taking me to see Tutankhamun's mummy!!!!!  :biggrin:

I hope all of you have wishes that come true this Christmas!

« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:08:21 PM by Honey Bunches »

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2012, 05:25:53 PM »
Well...........   Getting my baby moved in with me :) YA!!!!  He sold his house and will be closing on it in two weeks.

Some stuffing for my plushies that I got from AUS.
Some more ponies that I really do not need.......... can never have to many ponies. I do not really care what ones either.
Maybe a gift card or something that I can save for a rainy day.
I do not really want to much stuff. Just to enjoy with I have and who I have in my life :)

That I get to spend the Holidays with both of my parents. And having a later christmas with my daughter.

Offline Falconaitae

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2012, 12:45:26 AM »
Well, I wouldn't mind "The Last Unicorn" comic book, or MLP: FiM season on DVD or a pony (doesn't really matter which one, a pony is a pony :P )... though I doubt, that I will get any of those, as my family doesn't really support my nerdery ><
Other than that I have quite a long list of books, and also I wouldn't mind an SSD drive for my PC :P

Anyway I hope, that everyone will get their wishes fulfilled this year, no matter how big or small they are  :hope:
My pony blog
It's better to be a famous drunkard, than an anonymous alcoholic

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal